Catnip

3. Training Begins

"Why did she prepare me the way she did?" I asked as soon as Austin walks into the room.

He eyed me, his eyes raked my body. It made me feel slightly insecure. I crossed one leg over the other, looking straight up at him. My arms crossed across my chest. I tried my best not to show how scared I was. I wouldn't let him break me just yet.

"Purposes." He replied, walking over to the black bag. He peered inside of it. He seemed pleased with what was inside of it.

"What kind of purposes?" I pressed.

"Well..." Austin looked over at me with an innocent grin on his face. A few moments later he came walking towards me. He forced me to lay down so he could straddle my hips. My eyes went wide, I pushed his chest, struggling to move out from underneath him.

"Hybrids usually are sold to different people for different purposes. Before they are sold they have to be...trained, by the people who find them" he paused, examining my body. "I'll put you threw different tests to see which one you belong to." he answered simply.

He reached over into the bag, grabbing something out of it and showed it to me. My mouth draped open at the item. What the hell.

"Why the hell do you have-" he stopped me from talking by interrupting me.

"Some hybrids are used for maids, to do the simple household chores." He moved the duster underneath my nose, causing me to sneeze.

"Others are used for..." he paused, leaning closer to my face and whispering into my ear "sexual pleasure." He moved away from me, laughing at my reaction. I hit his chest a few times, making him move away.

"The ones that are capable of giving birth are used to for child bearing." He paused, resting a hand on my stomach. "Don't worry, I won't let you go to someone like that knowingly."

"I'll test your limits over the next month, to see which one you belong to more." He held my wrists, keeping me from slapping him in the chest. "You'll either be a sex slave or a house slave. No in-betweens." he rubbed his thumbs over a part of my wrists.

"I won't push you past your boundaries, but I will test them. You're lucky you found yourself with someone like me, someone who won't push you over the boundaries you have set." He slowly let go of my wrists, I relaxed some.

"Why the hell am I dressed like this?" I asked

"I'm going to test you. Remember the pizza you ate?" he asked

"yeah..." I answered questionably.

"It was drugged, do you feel turned on any?" he asked, my face heated up a little bit. I was ignoring the slight bulge in my pants up until now. What he said made me think about it.

"Maybe..." I muttered stubbornly, fearing what he might do if I didn't answer. He moved on top of me, grinding slightly against the bulge, I groan.

"Please don't." I whispered, looking up at him. The bulge was threating to get larger. He stopped, moving over to the bag. He pulled out a few cleaning supplies. What the fu.ck.

"It wasn't my intention." he placed them in my hands. I looked at him questionably. "You are to clean this whole floor level, you're not allowed to touch yourself or bring pleasure to yourself. If anyone tries to touch you, you press this button, okay?" he held a necklace that looked like a red ruby, it seemed like it acted like a button.

"What makes you think I'll clean this whole section?" I asked sassily.

"If you don't then there is going to be punishment. It'll be nothing you like, I'm sure of it." he winked, getting off of me. "You get an award for doing it to." He grabbed my hand and forced me to stand. Before he made me leave he placed a necklace around my pale neck.

"What if someone harasses me?" I asked

"Ignore them, don't give them the satisfaction." he replied, placing a hand behind my back and showing me down the hallway. "Don't try to run away, there are guards at every exit and they will notify me if you try to escape, this will get you into a lot of trouble and earn you a larger punishment than not cleaning will." he warned me, before telling me to start cleaning the hallway. A mop and soapy water were sitting right there where he lead me to.

Austin already left me, he was walking down the hallway. I briefly wondered what the punishment was, and if it was worth it. I bit my lip, deciding not to anger the tattooed giant. I began to clean, moping the floor with yellow rubbed gloves on my hands.

By the time I was done cleaning half of the floor I was at I was starting to get hella horny. Damn, I didn't even know there was a drug like that. I groan, trying my best to ignore it. I noticed there was a guy following me also, I didn't do anything about it. I wouldn't either, at least not unless he provoked me.

I bit my lip, continuing to clean. Just as I thought everything was done I felt arms wrap around my waist, I froze. They didn't feel like Austin's hands. I glanced behind me to see it was a dark haired guy, his skin was tanned, I couldn't make anything else out of him because he turned me back around.

"Me and my buddies are going to have a little fun with you...Don't make a peep or dare pressing that button. We'll kill you before you have a chance." he growled into my ear, bringing me towards a room. He stopped short when he noticed someone walking our way.

I didn't think I would say this, but I'm glad it was Austin. I broke away from the guys grip, glaring at the stranger. A few moments later Austin appeared in front of both of us.

"Is there a problem here? " he asked

"No sir, just telling the slut here to keep on cleaning. I caught him lacking, he was trying his best to get my di.ck up his ass." the guy easily lied. I gave him a dirty look, before rolling my eyes and walking past Austin.

I had no clue where I was going, but anywhere away from that guy was fine by me. I glanced down, noticing my problem was still there, I cursed. I'd probably have to lay around suffering from this for a while.

I kept walking until I made it to the door I came out of. I twisted the handle and walked inside. I then sat on the bed, ready for some kind of punishment.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N- Next chapter is a little graphic, like in a sexual way. Just a little warning for you guys.

How are you guys liking this story so far? I'm feeling a little insecure about this fanfic, tbh.