Catnip

4. Punishment

A/N- This is the only warning i'm giving you for smut, so you fuckers better be aware that there will be more smut and sexual stuff within this fanfic. Other than that, I hope you enjoy this chapter and the other chapters that are to come. // - Ashxx

· · ·

I sat crisscross on the bed, messing with the feet of my socks mindlessly. I was trying my best to keep my hands away from my growing problem. A few moments later Austin walked into the room, he looked angry.

"Did you really ask him for sex?" he barked, glaring me down. I felt very insecure under his gaze.

I froze, looking up at him. I knew he wouldn't believe me, but I tried anyways.

"No, I don't want sex...from anyone. I haven't wanted to have sex since-" I cut myself off, realizing what I was about to say. My gaze went down to my feet and my fingers messed with my socks again.

"Since...?" He asked, standing in front of me

"It doesn’t matter." I said, trying to avoid the subject.

"I'm sure it doesn’t matter." he said with sarcasm. I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to dig the hole deeper than it already was. "Tell me the truth. What happened out there?"

"It's not important. You wouldn't believe me anyways." I was forced to look up at him. His fingers underneath my chin, my gaze met his.

"Did you finish cleaning?" he asked, I nodded and muttered a yes.

"I'm not going to punish you as roughly as I would, but that's only because you're new." My heart dropped. Was he really going threw with punishment?

"A-Are you really going to..."I trailed off, looking up at him in shock.

"Relax." was all he said. Austin forced me to lay own on the bed. His hands grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I struggled to get away from him, but his legs were straddling me and his grip was strong. I could feel him biting and sucking places on my neck, making me let out a little noise of discomfort. I struggled to move out from under him.

"Hold still." he growled, I immediately stopped moving around. He looked me in the eyes, he held both of my wrists with one hand while moving my hair out of my eyes with the other.

"I never did catch your name, kitten." he began to grind his hips slowly into the bulge. My breathing hitched. I wasn't suppose to like this.

"It's Alan." I said quickly, moving my hips against him a little bit. He chuckled at me.

"Getting a little excited, I see." he began kissing my neck, not to gentle like either.

"I've been a bad kitten." I said seductively, I felt like the slutty side of me wanted to have some fun. I wasn't minding it one bit. Maybe it was the drugs kicking in completely?

"A bad kitten indeed." he muttered against my skin. His hand moved from my hair to the hem of the black laced briefs that woman had me change into. My dick made a little tent in the lace.

"Do you like your men in lace?" I asked, moving my head out of the way so he could access my neck more.

"I do, especially you." he sucked and bit harder at my neck, a little moan escaped my lips. I felt the laced fabric move down some, my dick was more prominent now. I didn't quiet care at this point, I wanted him to fuck me. Those damn drugs had me wanting things I wouldn't normally wanted.

He moved so he could remove the lace from my body. Once he remove it he grabbed my wrists and pulled out a rope I hadn't noticed he had with him. I widened my eyes a little in surprise. After he had the ropes tied firmly around my wrists he tied the two pieces together and pulled them, and my body, up to the bed post.

Austin closed all of the silky curtains, lube in one of his hands. I didn't notice the lack of a condom, even if I had what's the chance I could get pregnant? He removed my shirt quickly, ripping it off. His hands ran over my smooth torso and chest.

"Tell me, how do you like it?" Austin asked, while removing his shirt. I wanted to help him remove his belt, but he wouldn't allow it.

"I'll let you figure that out, Aust." I was leaning up on my elbows, trying to get rid of the pressure on my tail.

"I'll start off simple then." he stepped off of the bed and out of the white curtain to remove his pants and boxers. I laid there with my hands tied up, my legs slightly spread.

"Please...hurry up." I whimpered, the hard on was becoming quiet painful.

I heard him chuckle then enter the curtain again, he straddled me after closing the silky curtain. He looked down at me, I bit my lip while looking up at him. He grabbed the lube and opened it. He placed the smooth substance on two fingers, he inserted them at once inside of me, pushing past the rim of muscle. I cried out from pain and pleasure.

"Warn me next time you- ahh." I started off angrily, but ended in a moan. My head landed back on the pillows when he began to scissor his fingers around, stretching me some.

"That's more like it." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

After a while he removes his fingers, causing me to whimper a little bit. He didn't prep me much, but I was a hybrid, my body was made to stretch around a dick. Before I could even grasp what was happening I felt his co.ck tease my entrance. I squirmed a little bit, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him towards me.

"Ah, fuck." I moaned whenever entered me. He went deeper than I imagined, making me let out a sound mixed with discomfort, pain, and pleasure. Austin waited a few minutes before finally moving in and out.

We soon picked up a steady rhythm, going at a fast and rough speed. I let out a moan each time he rubbed up against that spot, or when he rammed back in. I was being quiet vocal, he was just letting out little grunts and the occasional moan.

I would have flipped us over and started to ride the fuck out of him, that was if my wrists weren't tide to the damn bed post. All of a sudden I felt him hit those bundle of nerves, making my back arch slightly and a scream of pleasure come out of me.

"Please...pl-ease, do th-at a-agai-n." I said quickly, stuttering whenever he rammed into me. He got the hint, hitting the spot several times. I was withering around him, my wrists getting rubbed raw from the rope. I didn't care right now, those drugs were in full effect.

Austin ran his hands all over my body. He began to get sloppier with his movements, a few more thursts and I felt him come inside of me. I whined, wanting to have a release. His face buried in my neck, kissing it softly. He still was inside of me while he came down from his high.

Once he recovered he removed himself from me. I looked up at him with my round hazel eyes, giving him a pleading look. He just rolled his eyes and untied me. He picked up his clothes after cleaning himself off. After he had his clothes on he muttered a 'fix it yourself' before leaving the room.

When I was sure he was gone I removed the ropes completely, tossing them to the floor. I decided to go to the shower to fix the problem, locking the door behind me. I went straight to the shower, closing the clear glass and stepping into the shower. As soon as the warm water began to rain down on me I grabbed a hold of my dick and began to tend to the problem. I came with the thought of Austin inside of me.

I hope things wouldn't be awkward after this.