Catnip

5. New Friends

I currently laid underneath a fresh silky white blanket. My hair was still damp from the shower, leaving it a more darker orange. The drugs had worn off by now, I couldn't believe we did that. I don't remember if we used a condom. I would think we did, but I don't know. That was in the heat of the moment. Wasn't it?

I stayed under the sheets, they were cool against my nude body. The sheets and blankets were changed by the time I was out of the shower. I had guessed Austin had sent someone in here to change them after he left.

I let out a frustrated sigh, moving around multiple times before I could find a comfortable place on the bed. When I found a comfortable spot, which had the faint of scent of Austin's cologne, I curled up and tried to sleep. After what felt like forever, my body finally gave into sleep.

-6 hours later-

I awoke with a start, sitting up quickly and glancing around the room. My body had sweat all over it, my hair was damp from it. I pealed the blankets off of my body and stood up. I noticed there was a fresh change of clothes on the end of the bed and my other clothes were no longer strewn about on the floor.

I examined the clothes. It was a more decent type of clothing this time. A dark blue knitted sweater, navy blue boxer briefs, and a pair of faded black jeans. The jeans had a few small rips on the knees, nothing major. There was also a note on top of the clothing.

'More training today. Dress in this.' The writing was cursive and took more of a girly look to it. I guessed that this was from someone Austin had to tend to me.

"Guess I better change in these..." I muttered.

After I took a shower and dried off, I walked back to the clothes. I placed the boxer briefs on first, then the jeans. They both fit pretty well, not too snug and not too baggy. The sweater was rather large on me, about the size of Austin I guessed. It caused me to have sweater paws, as most people referred to them as. I bit my lip and wondered why I was dressed in these clothes. I wasn't gong to complain, I liked these better than the other ones.

I moved my tail around, my ears poking out of my messy hair as I thought. What else would he do with me? Maybe I could sit on the bed while I wait for someone to come in here. I pushed the curtains together, laying down underneath the blanket. Within minutes I was asleep again.

-2 hours later-

I awoke to someone shaking my shoulder. I stretched, causing the blanket to move off of my body some. I shielded my eyes from the dreaded light.

"About fucking time." A lady's voice spoke.

"What do you want?" I asked sleepily.

"Get up, I have to fix your hair. No makeup this time." I looked at the lady. She was the some woman who had prepped me before.

I didn't answer her, instead I just sat up and rubbed my eyes tiredly while yawning. I swished my tail around, moving slowly to where she was leading me to. I let her comb my hair without making too many complaints.

I could tell she knew about what had happened between Austin and I. She didn't say anything about it, which I was thankful for. Even if she had brought it up, I would've ignored her. The woman doesn't deserve to know what happens between Austin and I. After she was done combing threw my hair she left me sitting on the bed. I waited for whatever today had to throw at me.

-

The whole day was me cleaning another level of the house, or whatever this building is. I didn't want to get on Austin's nerves or do anything that would make him do what he did yesterday. He watched me more closely than he did yesterday. He's probably afraid that I'd fuck some other guy, or disobey his order. I can kindly say that I was going to obey his orders. I didn't want a repeat of yesterday anytime soon.

While I was cleaning one of the rooms, I noticed a very pregnant looking hybrid. His black cat ears poked out of his hair a little bit. The guy was laying on the couch, a book laid upside down on his stomach. His eyes where closed and his mouth was parted slightly. The hybrid's skin was about as pale as mine, but no freckles.

I didn't bother messing with him, I left him be. He probably needed the sleep anyways. Just as I finished cleaning I heard a little surprised sound from the couch. I paused from cleaning, looking over at the hybrid curiously.

"Hello." he said quietly, he sat up more, rubbing his belly gently.

"Hi, who are you?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"Kellin. Kellin is Vic's hybrid." he replied, speaking in third person. I raised a slight eyebrow at him.

"I'm Alan. Alan Ashby." I smiled at him, trying to be friendly.

"A-Alan won't hurt Kellin's baby, right?" he asked, his already wide eyes got a little wider. His wide eyes gave away how innocent he was, he had an innocent face too. It was sort of hard to take him seriously.

"No. I won't hurt your baby." I replied, bending my knees so I was somewhat level with him. "Can I..?" I asked, reaching a hand out. I didn't touch his stomach, yet.

"Yes. Kellin doesn't mind." He ran his hands over his stomach before moving them off to allow me to touch. He lifted his shirt up just over his belly. I touched the bump hesitantly, flinching away whenever I felt a little kick. My ears went into my hair when I flinched away.

Kellin's eyes held fear in them, he pulled his shirt down quickly. I raised an eyebrow at him, before following his gaze. I froze when I noticed Austin and another guy, that I didn't know, was standing next to him. I glanced at the man, he was Hispanic, had brown hair that was slightly curly. I looked back at Austin. I slowly stood, dusting my jeans off for no reason.

"What are you doing?" Austin asked me, walking towards me. He didn't have a angry look on his face, but his posture was intimidating to me.

"N-nothing." I muttered, moving away from him. The Hispanic man was watching me with careful eyes.

"Why where you touching his stomach?" The man asked.

"I was curious." I replied, moving away from Austin again. He didn't bother making a move towards me again.

"Curious, about what? Have you ever seen a pregnant person?" He pressed, the man was next to Kellin. He was crouched down and one of his hands ran over Kelln's stomach.

"Yes, but I've never...touched the belly of a pregnant person." I answered, half honestly.
I used to have a sister who was a hybrid like me. She fell pregnant with her boyfriend's child. He ended up leaving her when she started showing, leaving me with her to help get her though it. She managed to get through the first 7 months, but she lost the child because of a gangster beating on her. The thought made me cringe. I crossed my arms over my chest, quickly clearing my mind of the memory. Austin was much closer to me by the time the thought left my mind.

I widened my eyes in surprise. Before I could move away from him he grabbed one of my arms, to keep me from running away from him. He then grabbed my chin and made me look up. I felt him touch my neck, a hiss of pain escaped my lips when he touched a spot. It wasn't a loud hiss, more of a low one. His hand moved off of the spot after hearing me hiss like that.

Austin's fingers trailed along my neck again, more softly this time. I closed my eyes and thought about his touch. His hand was rough, yet freezing. It was so gentle, I didn't think he could ever be this gentle. I felt chills run up and down my body.

"I'm taking you back to your room, wait outside of the door for me." he commanded.

I opened my eyes, not aware that they were closed. I was puzzled for a few seconds, but I finally understood what he was saying.

"Okay." I moved away from him and went over to the door. I then walked out of the room, waiting outside of the room for Austin. I wondered why he wanted to take me back to my room. Did he have something planned, or was he just wanting to simply drop me off to my room? I would prefer if he did the later. However, I wouldn't be against anything he had planned, as long as it wasn't anything that breached my comfort zone.

Something about last night opened my eyes to a new world. I wanted to know more about him, despite the fact he kidnapped me. It may have been the drugs he gave me that made me think this way. I wasn't exactly against what I was thinking either. I would try to do what I could to get in trouble. And I would do anything I could to make him think twice about getting rid of me or trying to train me like he said.

I wanted to see how far I could push him.