Catnip

6. Thrills

A/N- Y'all better enjoy this smut. It was awkward as hell to write around my parents. (<Problems of a 16 year old fanfic writer)

· · ·

I waited patiently outside of the door, my arms crossed over my chest in a protective manner. I wasn't for sure if I was ready to test his boundaries. I told myself I would just test the waters with tonight, and if I wanted to go further, I would. However, if I didn't, I wouldn't go further. I looked up at Austin when he came out of the room.

"C'mon. Let's get some food into you." When I didn't move he grabbed a hold of my wrist and dragged me along to the kitchen area. I pulled my wrist away from his before we could get too far though.

"I can walk." I muttered, keeping my pace as fast as his. He glared at me, but let it go. When we arrived to the kitchen area, I saw a bag of cat food, two animal bowls with paws on it, a collar, and other things a cat would need. There also was a large bag from the restaurant Brasserie Vashappenin, an Italian place in New York probably. I glanced at the cat items, shooting a look at Austin.

"Don't worry, it's for the cats." He said, picking the things up and going to place it somewhere.

"You have cats?" I asked, my attention was caught by the mentioning of cats.

Yes. Well, we will be." He answered, he disappeared from my view, anything he said was not heard.

I stood awkwardly where he left me. I glanced around the room. There was an island in the middle of the room, all the tops on the counters, including the island, where a pure white and made of granite.

The ceiling of the room was pure white too, with little circles for the light bulbs to it into the ceiling. The walls where painted white and had silver and gold colored rectangles along them. Above the island where two circular shades that where black. They dangled from the ceiling with a light bulb inside of them.

On the right side of the kitchen island where three black chairs. The cabinets were made from dark brown wood that was smoothed to perfection. There was a window that split the two upper storage areas, blinds kept me from seeing outside that window. To the left was a stove, blender, and an oven. On the right was a coffee maker, refrigerator, and a clear sliding door that lead outside.

The view of the outdoors was amazing. There was a clear view of the New York skyline, along with a beach and moonlight shining on the ocean. My mouth was slightly agape. I snapped out of my trance whenever I heard Austin speak.

"Close your mouth before I decided to fuck it." He said bluntly. He was going through the bag of food, pulling out a few take outs. I roll my eyes, but do as I say. I glance back out the clear glass.

"The view is nice." I noted out loud, before walking back over to Austin. He motioned for me to sit down in one of the black chairs.

"It is. Which one would you like?" he asked, motioning to the various boxes of food that he pulled out from the bag.

"It doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't have shrimp in it." He raised an eyebrow at me, handing over a random box of food.

"Why not shrimp?"

"Allergic." I answered simply, opening the box and peering inside of it. Inside of the box was little bowls of spaghetti. I nodded in approval, picking the silverware Austin was handing me out of his hands. He handed me a plate, in which I poured the stringy Italian food onto. Once I had placed a certain amount onto the plate, I pushed the rest of the spaghetti out of the way.

"What's your favorite food?" he threw another question at me, just before I was about to place the spaghetti covered fork into my mouth. I paused, closing my mouth and looking at him.

"Sushi, Tuna, anything with fish in it." I saw him give me this look. I knew his next words where going to be something about a cat, so I cut him off before he could make the comment.

"Please, don't make a comment relating me to a cat. I've only got ears and a tail like one."

"Oh trust me, I know what you do, and don't, have." he gave a little wink, being all seductive and what not. I rolled my eyes at him, finally deciding to eat away at my spaghetti. When Austin figured out I wasn't going to go for any of the other items, he finally began to eat. Once we both where done, he placed the food into the fridge.

I grabbed one of the napkins Austin had given me and cleaned my mouth off. I threw the napkin away once I was done with it and walked back over to the sliding doors. I looked back outside, not daring to venture out there, yet. After Austin put all of the food up, he walked over to me, placing his hands on my hips and muttering something suggestive into my ear.

"I want to have a little bit of desert." he lightly bit my human ear. I frown, knowing what he wanted. I strangely wasn't repulsed by his gestures. Even though this was a guy who had kidnapped me, and put these drugs in my food that would make me sexual frustrated without his help.

"Tell me...have you put any more drugs into my food, or you saving that for another time?" I glanced back at him, biting my lip gingerly.

"You're making it difficult to not just fuck you now" he paused, looking into my somewhat large, innocent eyes. "I'm not for sure if I want to leave you, or just fuck you..." He placed a kiss on my neck, causing chills to rise on my body. I kept my head forward, moving it only a little bit as he kissed my neck.

"I guess it will be your lose if you leave..." I trailed off. I took a sharp intake of oxygen when I felt him bite down on my skin gently.

"I'm taking you to my personal room. Don't get used to it either." he mumbled, dragging me along to his room. I followed, being an obedient hybrid. We stopped at a door that was two floors up, he glanced at me before opening it.

The walls of the room where a medium gray, the moonlight was blocked from the black curtain drawn shut. It probably lead to a balcony. The only light source from the room was the colorful lava lamp on the nightstand beside the bed. I took note on how the bed was similar to the one I slept in, the only difference was the color of the sheets and curtains. I ran my fingers along the material of the curtain.

Austin was watching my every move. I glanced over at the black drawers that where in front of the bed, but against the wall that was a fair enough distance away. The next thing I noticed was a mirror, it was narrow, rectangular shaped. I didn't get to look at anything else, because Austin came up to me. He got straight to the point, moving his lips against mine. It took me a second to recover form the shock, but I did kiss back.

Something about his taste addictive to me. Or maybe it was what he had eaten?

Within a few minutes he pushed me down onto the bed, begin unnaturally gentle about it. I didn't complain about it though. His fingers messed with the edge of my sweater. I pulled at his blazer, kissing him just as hard as he was kissing me. He was causing a problem in my pants and I wanted it resolved.

"Please..." I whimpered.

Merely minutes later we both where naked, I was on his lap while he kissed my neck. My legs where on either side of his hips, his erect pen.is pressed against mine. I closed my eyes, opening them when he stopped kissing me. He place three fingers against my mouth.

"Suck." he commanded, I took his fingers into my mouth, lubing them up with my saliva. I swirled my tongue around his fingers before he pulled them out. My mouth slacked slightly when he inserted a finger into me, the wars on top of my head disappeared in my ginger hair. I inwardly gasped, letting my head rest against the crook of his neck.

"More. . more . . . please." I muttered, moving my hips against his finger. He removed the finger from me, before inserting another. I groan, kissing his collar bone over and over. He pulled his fingers out again, making it where I was laying underneath him. Austin kissed my lips, before trailing a few kisses down to my collar bone.

He began to suck and bite while he inserted two fingers into me. I arched my back slightly, he began to scissor his fingers. I let out a low breathy moan. When Austin was satisfied with the progress he inserted the third finger, a louder groan escaped my lips.

"Ohh..." I moan as he began to curl his fingers inside of me. He continued his assault until I wasn't able to make coherent sentences. Austin pulled his fingers out after a few seconds, earning a whine from me. He grabbed napkins from the side and cleaned his fingers off, throwing it away after he was done. Austin came back to me with a bottle of lube. He lubed himself up, I bit my lip while watching him with lust filled eyes.

He positioned himself in between my legs, spreading them and slowly inserting his dick into my hole. I tense, but remind myself to relax. I let out a little groan of pleasure and pain. Austin was rubbing my thigh gently, probably an encouragement to relax.

Once I was more relaxed he went further, going deep inside of me. I moan a little louder at the feeling of him filling me up. After I was adjusted he began moving, thrusting in and out of me slowly at first. Austin slowly built up a pace, my hips moved to the beat, while my arms curved around his back. I ran my fingers through his hair, his face rested on my collar bones. My tail twisted around, rubbing against Austin's legs casually. With each thrust in I let out pants, moans, and a whole lot of sexual noises.

I ended up clawing his back, which drove him to go harder. My mouth was slightly a gape, I pulled him closer by burying my heels in the bottom of his bac. He let out a grunt, starting to bite and suck on one of my collar bones.

"F-fuck." I stuttered out, he made a sound that sounded like "mhm." in return.

After a few more minutes I could feel the familiar felling in the pit of my stomach. Austin's hand was wrapped around my pen.is, his hand working wonders. My moans where starting to get slightly higher in pitch. Austin probably noticed this, but he didn't make a sign showing that he knew.

His thrusts where starting to get sloppier by the second.

I finally lost it when Austin ran his thumb over my tip, I arched my back, driving him as deep as I could into me from this position. He came undone inside of me when looked down at my body, seeing the sweat dabbled on my forehead and other parts of my body. He had wreaked me.

I had my eyes closed, so I wouldn't know if the sight of me is what made him come.

When we both came down from our highs he pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty. I didn't think much of the feeling, since I was still dazed by my high. Austin helped me clean off, he pulled on a pair of boxers, handing me a pair to put on. He handed me the sweater next, I placed it on, and glanced around for the pants he had given me.

He stopped me from searching, pulling me over to his bed and laying me down. Austin yanked the blankets over my pale body. I looked up at him questionably. He ran his fingers through my sweaty hair, messing with my ears, before leaving me when changing into different clothes. I followed him with my eyes, glancing up at the ceiling when he left the room.

He never did answer my question.