Status: Completed.

Seventeen and Pregnant

Fourteen.

I'm still waiting for Lexi and Phe to get home, it's already 5pm. I hope that they are here and Max didn't lie to me. I can't stand anymore heart break. I screwed up, Lex screwed up. I just want to move past this, I want to start over.

I check my cell phone. No messages no nothing.

I sigh and lay my head back. Thats when I hear my little princess.

Normal*

"Mommy, I wanna go home...I miss daddy."

I smile down at her.

"I miss daddy too sweetie. We just have to stay her a little bit longer sweetheart."

"No...don't please come home." I look up from my daughter to see Jimmy standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked not because I didn't want to see him but because I was shocked to see him.

"Max told me you were here and I just had to come tell you, I love you, and I am sorry. I remember everything and I want no one but you. Forever and ever for the rest of my life. I still want to marry you if you still want to marry me?"

The tears that formed in my eyes were hard to avoid. I have waited for months to hear him say that. I went into his open arms and cried. I am so happy that he still loves me.

"Come on babe...Don't cry. Lets get your things and go home....To our home." I smile and kiss his lips.

****

A Year Later

I am finally Mrs. Lexington Marie Sullivan. Jimmy and I got married Feb 14th. I was so happy that day. Jimmy looked amazing and I felt like a queen. I was with my friends and my family and everything was just perfect.

Jimmy and the guys have been on a mini tour One month. That left me enough time to find out that I was three months pregnant. And enough time to make up with my parents and glad to have them back in my life. Jimmy's mom knows that I am pregnant and that's because she could see that I was getting rounder. She promised not to tell anyone until I told jimmy when he got home. In turn I wasn't allowed to exclude them from anything in their grandchildrens lives ever. I told her regardless of my past mistakes I wouldn't dream of it now.

I pase the living room floor waiting for the gray tour bus to pull up so I can run out and jump into my husbands arms. A month is too long...hell...i'd hate him to be gone a year. And as soon as they release their new album away they go for a year.

My heart hurts just thinking about that.

"Mommy your making me izzy." I stop pasing and laugh at her.

"I am sorry baby, mommy is just waiting for daddy to get home." She smiles her daddy's smile.

"I miss daddy he home soon?" I nod and she claps excitedly.

My stomach starts to get upset I place my hand on my belly. I rub my hand across my stomach in smooth soothing motions trying to calm him or her down. I have two more months to go before I find out if I am having a boy or a girl.

I hope that I have a little boy for Jimmy. I have no doubts that he will teach Phe how to play the drums or how to sing, or play baseball, but with a boy, that will come naturally, and Phe won't have to do that unless she is ready to do those things.

She really is quite the little singer now anyways. She likes to sing along with uncle matt. It is the cutest thing in the world.

She stands around in her undies and sings and dances with Matt, and she loves to stand in front of the t.v and dance to the music videos. I'd say that she has a crush on her Uncle Matt.

I remember when I was a kid and had a cruch on Marilyn Manson...Yea my step-father Tom ended that quickly.

I had to laugh the day he found out. He said. "No way is any daughter of mine like that Marilyn Manson, the no good dick sucking asshole."

I smirk at the memory. I was so mad at him. So mad. I'm over it now. Jimmy is way better...wayyyyyy better.

Blues ears perk up when she hears a noise. Quickly running to the window I see the tour bus pulling in outside.

I pick up Phe, run to the door swing it open and down the steps into Jimmy's arms I go.

"Jimmy!!! I missed you so much." I say into the hug.

He chuckles and pulls away. "I missed you too babe." He kisses my head Phe pouts.

"Ey! Daddy! What bout me? You miss me too?" He smiles at her and takes her in his arms.

"I missed you more then anyone in the whole wide world. You're my girl." She wraps her little arms around his neck and sticks her tounge out at me.

I giggle and pick up Jimmys stuff and take it in the house with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this seems all over the place. I wasn't that great of a writer back then. But I tried, and for not being that great it's loveddddd over on other sites. :)

Thanks for reading!