Status: Completed.

Seventeen and Pregnant

Fifteen.

It’s so nice out this morning that I decided to open all the entire windows. I left Blue outside and I started cleaning. Jimmy and Phe are sleeping in this morning which is nice. I started cleaning the living room. Picking up all Phe’s toys and putting them in her toy boxes in the corner of the living room. I put the DVD’s back on the rack since Jimmy never does this. He’ll just let them lay everywhere. It’s actually annoying.

I pick up all the trash that seemed to be lying around lately and threw it away. I moved to the dining room and straightened everything up, dusted things off and vacuumed. Lastly I am cleaning the kitchen now.

My kitchen is huge…it is every woman who loves to cooks dream kitchen. There is tons of counter space the counters are marble. There is tons of cabnets. I have all my pots and pans hanging down from the ceiling. I have two ovens two microwaves. It is just amazing.

Once I have it cleaned, I start making breakfast for Jimmy and Phe. I rub my belly the baby restless this morning. I think that’s the reason I can’t sleep anymore.

Breakfast ready I go and wake Phe. “Come on sweetie breakfast is ready and we need to wake daddy up.”

She giggles. I just love her laugh it brightens everyone’s day.

She runs to my room and waits for me to open the door, she runs onto the bed and jumps on Jimmy.

“Rawr! Rawr! I am monster daddy wake up! Rawr!”

I see a smile forming at the corner of his mouth I know he’s awake.

“Rawr! Daddddyyy! Come’on! Wake up! I hungry!”

He opens his eyes and starts tickling her she starts screaming and laughing. It’s the cutest thing in the world.

My family is the most important thing to me. I can’t believe that I was so foolish to ever think for a second that I didn’t want anything else. Brian and Crystal are getting married in the spring so I am excited for that. Weds and Zacky are having another baby. I am excited for them. I am planning her baby shower. I can’t wait to find out what she is having.

If you asked me when I was 17 if I regretted having my daughter. I would’ve said yes. Because at the time…I wasn’t ready. But waking up every day to see a little baby looking up at you with a smile on their face and a sparkle in their eyes. That made me realize I wouldn’t trade anything for the world.

She’s my life, my pride, my joy. I am so glad to call her my daughter. I thank Jimmy for her every day.

I regret the hurt that we caused doing so. But I will never ever regret her.