Status: Completed.

Seventeen and Pregnant

Nineteen.

I kicked Jimmy out for the day and Wednesday and Sabal came over for the day with a bunch of pregnancy tests. I don't know what to think if I am pregnant. In away it could be good because...well Jimmy wants another son so bad. That I know. But it is also too soon for me to be pregnant. How am I going to deal with that.

What if the same thing happens again?

I don't want to have to go through that again.

I can't go through that again.

"Here we got you one of each pregnancy test we could find just to make sure." I giggle and pick up an ovulation test.

"Um, I don't think I will be needing this." I wave it at them.

"Ohh! That's mine." Sabal quickly grabs it from me and stuffs it in her purse.

They usher me into the bathroom, and by a miracle I forced enough pee to pee on all ten of my pregnancy tests.

I wipe and flush, then wash my hands. I have ten minutes before I can even look at my tests. So I join the girls in my bedroom.

"Well?" They both ask at the same time.

"I still have ten minutes calm down lassie."

I pase back and forth. I am starting to get really nervious. Sabal speaks the unspoken question.

"What are you and Jimmy going to do if you are pregnant?"

"Yea? Are you happy or sad about this?" Weds asks sipping her water.

"Well...I am not sure. I mean it's not like we did anything to prevent this. I really do think that it is bad timing I just burried my son. I am afraid that If I am, that there is a chance that it could happen again. I am afraid that Jimmy will want to leave me, but then I also think that if I am pregnant, he would be happy and want to have this baby because he so badly wants to have another son." I rub my stomach and look at the floor then back at the girls.

"But I don't want anyone thinking that this baby makes us forget Ayden. Because no way could I ever forget that baby boy."

The timer goes off and we all run for the bathroom. I flip them all over and gasp when I see that taunting little plus sign.

The girls squeel with delight and I think I am going to be sick. I quickly lift the toilet lid and throw up.

I can feel cool hands pull my hair back and another massage soothing circles on my back.

"Are you okay?" Weds asks.

I nod and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Thanks. That came over me quickly." I wash my hands and then brush my teeth.

I gather all the tests and throw them away. I sit with the girls at the kitchen table.

"This is exciting, Lexi." I nod.

I agree with her. It is very exciting. I hope everyone still understands my conceren. I have to tell Jimmy...I just don't know how or when to tell him.

"What am I going to do?" I lay my head on the table.

"The only thing that you can do love. You have to tell Jimmy, then the others and we'll all help you and Jimmy get through this. No matter what happens we all have your back."