Status: Completed.

Seventeen and Pregnant

Twenty One.

Jimmy's POV

I just looked at the magazine that Lexi tossed down on the table I can't believe that my night with Leana got out already. I didn't even realize that I was being followed.

"Well James?! What were you freaking doing with her?!" She crosses her arm and taps her foot impatently. Phe is staring at us with wide eyes.

"I..I didn't do anything. I swear." I just keep lying. Ugh!

I watch lexi pick up phe from her high chair. What is she doing?

"If you can't tell me the truth Jimmy then maybe you don't deserve to be apart of this family any more. Damn it Jimmy. I am trying I really am. But I lost a baby too. Not just you. And I know this pregnancy is a shock Jimmy. But I didn't lean on Syn or Matt for support!! I didn't go out and sleep with them either."

She wipes Phes face and hands. I just stare at the table. I know that she is right, what else should I say?

"I know you slept with her Jimmy. While I was at home alone with your daughter, and dinner on the table, you didn't have enough decency to call me and tell me you were busy, at least made up a lie!!"

"Stop Lexington, stop okay! I am sorry!" I yell at her. I am sick of her accusing me of everything. This isn't all my fault. Instead of telling me she was pregnant she told the girls!

"You could've told me you were pregnant!" She drops her jaw then closes it and glares at me. I look down.

"Are you, fucking kidding me?!" She sends phe to her room.

"Jimmy! I had every plans on telling you last night at dinner! I made the girls get me tests because I wasn't feeling good! I didn't want to say anything to you because I didn't want to get your hopes up! How can you be so stupid! At least I have never cheated on you!"

She slams things around and does the dishes. She always cleans when she is mad at me or pregnant...this time she's both.

Pregnant...and Mad.

"Yet. You haven't cheated on me yet." She stops moving. Oh shit...like I really know how to keep putting my foot in my mouth.

"That's it! Fuck you Jimmy!!"

Normal POV*

I can't believe he is such an asshole. What a worthless POS!! I storm up the steps I grab a bag from the closet and throw my clothes and undergarments in it and then proceed to the bathroom and grab everything in there that I need.

Finished in my room I go to Pheonix's room and grab her belongings and some of her toys and tell her to follow me.

I refuse to stay here with Jimmy and him treat me like shit.

He needs to learn.

If that means I have to live with my mom and dad for a while, or stay with one of the guys and their girlfriends, then so be it.

I promised Barb, that I wouldn't ever leave Jimmy, and technically I am not leaving Jimmy, I am just going away for a little bit.

He can always grow balls and apoligize and admit what he did wrong and I will come home.

"Where the hell are you going?" He steps in front of the door.

"I am taking my daughter, and I am going somewhere until you apologize and admit what you did wrong."

He crosses his arms over his cheast making him look much taller then what he already is.

"The hell you are going anywhere with our daughter!"

I glare. "Jimmy, Move! Move out of my way!"

He refused to move so I go to him with my bags and Phe in my arms I try, to push him out of my way but he doesn't move.

"Damnit Jimmy move!" He starts pushing me out of the way.

"Move!" I push him harder and the next thing I know is I am on the floor from the power of his punch. I touch my cheek and my daughter cries when I fall and land on her leg. I am not that big but I am pretty sure I just broke her leg.

She cries out in pain. I push Jimmy away from me and Stand and quickly make my way to the car and throw all my stuff in the back seat. My daughter still in my arms I drive as fast as I can to the emergency room and rush her inside.

"Help me! Please!" I yell for a nurse who comes running to me.

"Ma'am what's wrong calm down." Phoenix is crying in my arms holding her leg.

"Her leg is broke, my husband and I got into a fight she was in my arms and he pushed me down and I fell on her leg."

The nurse gasps and calls for another nurse to bring a wheel chair. They put her in the chair and take her back to a room to take care of her.

I get pulled into the office where the hospital security is. All I want to do is be with my daughter who is already in pain and is scared shit less.

"Ma'am...We see the bruse on your face...did your husband hit you?"

I bite my nails if I tell them they will arrest him. I don't know what to do.

"Ma'am...Please tell us what is going on. We can help you. You don't have to deal with this."

"We...we were fighting...I was trying to leave. He wouldn't let me, I tried pushing him out of the way but he is too strong. So I shoved him a little and then he punched me and that caused me to fall to the ground, I was holding my daughter so I landed on her leg and broke it. I feel so bad." I start crying, an officer rubs my back.

"I am sorry about this entire situation Ma'am, but we need your husbands name and your address." I look at them with wide eyes.

"No.. No you can't arrest him!" I plead with them.

"We have no choice ma'am the address please." I sigh and wipe my eyes.

"James....Sullivan....1450 Pacific Highway, Huntington Beach California..."

I place my hand on my stomach, suddenly really upset.

"We have a 237D suspects name is James Owen Sullivan, Suspects age is 24, the address is 1450 Pacific Highway, Huntington Beach California. Suspect is wearing a black plan shirt and light blue jeans, suspect is 6'1' approx 178lbs, blue eyes. Suspects wife and child is in our custody."