Status: Completed.

Seventeen and Pregnant

Twenty Three.

I have been spending a lot of time with my mom she has been coming over everyday helping me take care of things around the house. Taking Phe out to the park or some place fun.

She makes sure that I eat three meals a day and healthy snacks in between. My baby bump is starting to get bigger. I constantly rub it or wear shirts that cling to it.

I want everyone to know that I am pregnant again, I am happy to be pregnant, and I can't wait to be with Jimmy again.

Jimmy.

I miss Jimmy so much. I hate that he is in jail and I wish that he was home with me and Phe. I miss his smile and his crazy personality, I miss his laugh, I miss his smell.

Damn it. I just miss him.

Things are hard because I am not allowed to talk to him or go see him for another week.

This isn't fair to me.

Jimmy's parents are upset with me, but aren't they always?

*Flashback*

Barb heard what happened to Jimmy and rushed right over. Of Coarse she didn't believe that Jimmy punched me in the face, and she also didn't believe that he also broke his own daughters leg when he punched me and I fell on her.

She said; "Jimmy is a good boy. I raised him right! He'd never hurt his wife let alone his daughter."

I looked at her in disbelif. This woman was Crazy. I wouldn't really hurt myself or my child. She never liked, me...I am sure that she will bring that up too because she always does.

"Well I didn't do this to myself Barbara!"

"Don't take that tone with me you little whore! I never did like you. I only delt with you because for whatever reason known to mand, MY SON loved you. And because you have my granddaughter. That is it. I can't believe you would lie and put my son in jail. You're such an irrisponsible whore."

I wiped the tears that were running down my cheeks. I can't believe that she would say those things to me. I did nothing to her.

I mean yea, I have had my fair share of bad moments but I...Why the hell am I doubting myself?!

"You know what? You can get the hell out of my house! And until Jimmy gets out of Jail and maybe even then you are not welcomed here! Jimmy is MY husband! We had a fight accidents happened and they are regreatted! How dare you call me names! How dare you! Get out get out now you stupid fat COW!"

She stood up and stormed out of the house.

Good riddance.

*End Of Flash Back*

my mom is in the kitchen doing up my dishes and I walk out to the kitchen to talk with her. I grab a bottled water from the fridge and sit down at the kitchen table.

"Mom? Do you think that I am a whore?" She turns of the water and turns around.

"What? Lexington, I think you made some bad choices but I don't think that you are a whore. I love my granddaughter, I love my son-in-law, I am not happy about what happened between the two of you, but things happen. And if I didn't know Jimmy like I do, I would tell you to divorce him and leave, but I know that he never meant to hurt you."

"Jimmy's mom called me a Whore. She said I am worthless, and I don't diserve Jimmy." I look at phe who is playing with her toys on the floor.

"I can't belive she would do that. I mean, well...I don't know what I mean."

She finishes up the dishes and I take Phe outside to play. I am hoping to hear back from my lawyer about how soon we can get Jimmy out of Jail.

I didn't press charges this shouldn't be taking so long.