Status: Completed.

Seventeen and Pregnant

Twenty-five.

DUE DATE*

You have got to be kidding me, I have been having cramps all day long. My I called my doctor and he said that is to be expected but there is nothing that he can do until my contractions are ten minutes apart. They are currently only twenty minutes apart.

My contractions could be twenty minutes apart for the next few days or even a week or too. My mom said that because this is my third baby, I might or might no go on my due date...well, here we are at my due date, and I am not even fully dilated.

My cervix is completely thined out and we are so ready to go, but little baby Sullivan just doesn't want to come out yet.

Jimmy is completely anxious, and I still think that apart of that has to do with the fact that he is worried that something bad could still happen to our baby.

Don't get me wrong, I still at times think that too.

"Babe..have you decided on boy names? I don't want him born without a name." I giggle; then stop and rub my belly.

"Well; I have several names picked out, lets see." He stands and pulls out a list of baby names. Oh wonderful.

"Okay, there is Wolfgang, Jagger-"

"Woah, Jagger? No. No way. He is not going to be named after Jagger." He chuckles then frowns. I look at him, his face is pale white.

"Jimmy?"

"Babe...Can't you feel that?" He touches my legs, that have blood running down them.

"Oh God...I think he's coming. We have to go to the hospital."

Jimmy quickly rushes me to the car, my mom stays home with Phoenix while we are at the hospital. They rush me back to a room and hook me, up. I haven't dilated enough, and the bleeding is because he was sideways and when he turned to be facing the right way, he ripped me a little.

I still have to dialate 3 more cenimeters. Jimmy called everyone and told them that I was in labor and now he is back in the room with me.

"Hey love, how are you feeling?" I smile up at him, I am more relaxed I will tell you that. They gave me some good stuff.

"Better. I want to push though. They won't let me." He takes my hand in his and kisses it, and smiles at me. I love his smile, especially when he is wearing his adorable glasses.

"What is that smile for baby?"

He chuckles. "I am just so glad that were actually doing this again, and because he is healthy and in a few hours we'll actually get to hold our baby boy, and then in three days we can take him home, and get ready for Brian and Crystals wedding in three weeks."

I groan. "Oh don't remind me! I probably won't even fit in my dress." I frown and Jimmy chuckles kissing my head.

"You will look beautiful." He rubs my belly and baby Sullivan Kicks.

"I was thinking that we could name him Zyker, or Abel, Oliver, Miles, Montgomery, Kennedy, maybe Keaton, Sebastian, or Dallas, Maybe Jack or Daniel?" He looks at me.

"And my names were bad." He chuckles.

"Well we have to name him something." I rub my belly the contractions actually getting closer, they are currently five minutes apart. It's so exciting because they will let me push soon.

"Well lets go with Sebastian Montgomery Wolfgang Sullivan?" I smile and nod.

"Okay I like it."

Laying back in the bed, the nurses clean my healthy 7lb, 16oz, and 23inches long baby boy. He is so precious even if he is covered in gook. Jimmy kisses my head tears in his eyes as the nurse comes over to him and hands him our now clean son, wrapped in a blanket. He is so tiny.

"Here's you son." She hands him to Jimmy and then makes her way out of the room after telling me that she will check on me later, and help me feed him in an hour.

"Hi there buddy. I'm your daddy." He plays with his tiny hand and sits down on the bed beside me.

"He looks like you Jimmy." Jimmy smiles and uses his free hand to wipe his tears.

"I can't believe that he is here and healthy." I sit up slowly and lean onto Jimmy's shoulder looking at my sleeping son in his arms.

"Ayden, is looking down on us Jimmy, and he's happy that he has a baby brother, and he's happy that we're able to move on, and always remember him. Every day when Sebastian gets older...We will tell him everything about his older brother. Tell him what a fighter he is."

Jimmy kisses my head and because of that movement, Sebastian fusses because he was moved, he kicks his tiny little legs and arms, uncovering one of his legs. I giggle and cover his legs back up.

"You made him mad." We laugh together.

Now this is the way my family is suppose to be. I was moved to my own room later that night and the doctor is impressed with how much Sebastian has been eating and that he even gained an ounce since he has been born.

My mom and dad came out with Phenoix and she was so excited to actually hold her baby brother. And she said that she can't wait to go to school on Monday so that she can tell her teacher and all her little friends that she has a new baby brother.

Jimmy's parents even came to see Sebastian and Barb even apologized to me and I even caved in and apologized to her too, even though I felt that I shouldn't of had to apologize.

The guys and their girls were in and out through out the night to see the baby and congradulate us.

I can't wait till Monday either, because I actually get to go home. I hate hospitals.