Status: Active. <3. As Long as You Read :-) :-)

Love Me Like You Do

Chapter One

My heels clicking against the pavement I was heading to the building where I work and handed my card to the guard to scan it. I got in the building and saw Cooper talking with Ressler. I started working here at the FBI almost two years ago, when I first walked through those doors I was a trainee but then I became an agent.

My name is Carter Martinez I grew up in D.C. and attend school to become a Physician’s Assistant then attended school to become an FBI agent. I’m good at what I do and don’t backstab me or lie. I don’t like liars or backstabbers. I will burn that bridge quickly and quietly.

I heard the metal elevator open and heard people talking. I looked up and saw Raymond Reddington. Raymond ‘Red’ Reddington is on the FBI’s most wanted list and we met once or twice. He seems like an okay person and I think in a serious situation I could trust him.

“Why am I in handcuffs Harold?!” Red exclaimed walking to Agent Cooper, “you’re violating our arrangement”

“There’s a threat on your life” Ressler replied walking him to Cooper.

“That’s a constant” Red scoffed.

“We have a credible source” Cooper told red.

Then Cooper shouted for everyone to leave and I picked up my stuff including my medical bag which was a shoulder bag. I locked up my desk and put my gun on my side. I was walking to the elevator then the lights went off.

“They’re in” Red said.

I quickly ran over to them and shots starting firing. I hid behind a desk and saw Reddington and Ressler run down a hallway. Red needed to get out of those handcuffs and I got up. I quietly walked down the hallway and then saw Ressler on the ground with a shotgun wound in his leg. I helped Ressler up and Reddington and we started heading to the case. I helped Ressler in the case and Red got in then shooting at the people.

I told Ressler I was going to put him on the table.

“Reddington” I said.

He looked at me and I looked at him.

“Put your blazer under Donald’s head” I finished.

Reddington did what I told him and I put my hair up in a ponytail. I put on latex gloves and Red was putting gauze on Ressler’s leg and trying to get it to stop bleeding.

“What are you feeling in your extremities?” Red asked Ressler.

“Not much, fingers numb and my face is getting cold” He replied.

“Shock is setting in” I told Red.

“How blood have I lost?” Ressler asked.

“More than a cup full” I told him.

I looked down at the blood on the floor and was shocked.

“Red, tie now” I said.

He took off his tie and gave it to me.

“Hold Ressler down he’s going to be in a lot of pain. Ressler get a handful of your tie this is going to hurt” I told them.

I wrapped the tie around his leg and grabbed the pistol on the floor. I took the clip out and wrapped it in with tie. I turned it and Ressler was in a lot of pain because he was screaming. Red was keeping him still and I stopped.

“You alright?” I asked Ressler.

“Yeah” He told me.

We gave him a blood transfusion because he was losing a lot and Red gave him some of his blood because he was a match. I was as well but I just gave blood a week ago so I couldn’t give any.

“His heart is pumping a lot harder so that means….” Red trailed off.

“An artery may have been hit or torn slightly?” I questioned.

“Yes, so Donald either I can cauterize the wound or open the door and it be the death of all three of us” Red told Donald.

“Do it” Donald said.

Then, everything started happening at a insanely fast pace and then I was knocked out on the ground.