Status: Active. <3. As Long as You Read :-) :-)

Love Me Like You Do

Chapter Three

I saw the blood all over the case and was shocked. Red looked devastated and it was someone he probably known. I looked over at Ressler and he was still alive barely. Then, we saw Agent Keen with a gun pressed to her head and Red and I looked at each other then back at Agent Keen.

“Twenty seconds RED!” Garrick shouted.

I grabbed the gun off of my side and put it up against Ressler’s head.

“What’s the code?” I asked.

“I don’t know” He said.

“Ressler give me the damn code!” I snarled.

“Romeo. The code is Romeo” He replied.

“Thank you” I said nicely grinning.

“It’s Romeo Red” I told him.

Then, I heard the case door opening I took off the gloves and then Red got grabbed. Then, I did and got zip ties on my hands. Red looked at me while we were walking side by side.

“Everything’s going to be fine, I won’t let him hurt you” He whispered.

I nodded.

“I’ll try to fix you up if you get hurt” I whispered.

“Thank you” He mouthed.

“No problem” I mouthed back.

Then, we got in an ambulance and they got Red on the stretcher. Then, they took his chip out and little did they know. I have a chip in my too and had to get it in me because I went undercover once. So, that’s why I had to get it. I grabbed Red’s hand and he squeezed it.

“We’ll make it out of this I promise” he mouthed.

“You promise?” I mouthed.

“I promise” He mouthed then smiled at me.

We got bags put over our heads and then got escorted out of the car. I didn’t know where Reddington was. Hell, I didn’t even know where I was. I heard chains rattling and footsteps. I heard water dripping and maybe I was in a warehouse or a basement maybe?

I was put in a chair and got tied up. They pulled the bag off of my head and I was blinded by the light.

“The girl. The agent. The one who helped you. Who is she? Red Reddington putting a life in front of his own” Garrick said down the hall.

“I learned so much watching you Red, you taught me and gave me the taste of the good life. All I got was a taste, that’s all you gave me.” Garrick finished.

“You’re greedy Anslo. You went behind my back made deals you know I wouldn’t approve. What did you expect?” I heard Red’s voice say.

“I suppose I expected something better than bullet in the face red” Also said.

I looked at what I was tied up in and it was rope and chain. I looked around the room and saw the key on a table. I started scooting the chair across the room and then fell face first. I started crawling and got the key. I got back in the original spot I was in and unlocked the lock on the chain. I got untied and then knocked out the guard that came in with the chair. I grabbed his gun and started down the hall.

“We’re 12cc’s over the max of I stick him again he could die” I heard someone say.

I looked in the room and saw Red in pretty rough shape they sticked him with something that causes pain and sweating.

“Hands up now!” I yelled walking into the room pointing the gun.

“Oh, wow Red look who it is” Anslo replied.

“Step away from him now!” I snarled.

“Coming to defend Red” He said.

I shot the gun and shot the guard in the leg. Then I got hit the head hitting the floor and then when woke up. I was in pain. I saw blood and was in a different location. I heard someone’s phone go off. Then, I heard guns going off and hopefully I’m going to be saved.