Status: Active. <3. As Long as You Read :-) :-)

Love Me Like You Do

Chapter Seven

Running through the forest, trees becoming a blur.

“You won’t get away from me Carter!” someone shouted.

The branches were crumbling and breaking beneath my feet. My breathing was heavy. He found me and was going to kill me.

I hid behind a tree catching my breath and looked behind me I didn’t see him. Then, when I looked in front of me there he was grinning.

“You know your husband isn’t here to save you” He snarled.

“Probably not” I replied then slung him against a tree.

I took off running again and then was pulled back getting slung up against the tree. I saw the darkness and knew the worse was going to happen.


I woke up in a dead sweat and saw Dembe across the room. He got up and walked over to me.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“I’ve been having dreams and they’ve been good and bad” I said.

“What they been about?” He asked.

“I’m married to Reddington and we have a daughter…” I got cut off.

“What?” He asked, “in your dreams you’re married to Raymond and you have a kid with him?”

“Yeah” I replied.

“do you like him?” He asked.

I looked over at Dembe and nodded.

“I see the way he looks at you, he loves you like a queen” Dembe said.

“Thanks” I told him and hugged him.

A few hours later I was dressed up for my dad’s big party for something I didn’t want to be at. I was talking to my mom and then saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was Raymond and Dembe.

“I’ll be right back mom” I told her.

I quickly walked down the stairs and pulled Raymond off to the side.

“You shouldn’t be here” I whispered.

“God, you look stunning” He said.

I heard someone clear their throat and it was my mom.

“Oh, hey mom” I said.

“Honey, who is this?” She asked me then looking at Raymond.

“I’m Jonathan Blackwood CEO of Blackwood industries” Raymond told my mom then shaking her hand.

“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you” She replied then walking off to find her friends.

“God, I hate these places” I breathed, “I need some champagne”

“I agree with you” Raymond said.

A few hours later and dozen glasses of hard liquor and champagne. I quickly slid out of the dress and was kissing Raymond. I wanted more of his kiss and touch. I craved it, it was an addiction and it couldn’t be cured.

The next morning I woke up to my phone alarm ringing and saw Red beside of me in the bed. I had a killer hangover and work was calling me in. I knew I slept with him and let me tell. Really good sex and I arrived in work. I saw Aram and he handed me x-rays.

“Look over those” He said.

“Okay” I said.

I walked into my office and started looking over the x-rays. I was looking into the cases and etc. Then, I figured it out.

“Aram!” I yelled.

“What?” He exclaimed.

“I figured it out” I said, “the kids or spouses were abused and the killer is giving the parent or spouse that abused them the same injuries”

“I’m on that” Aram replied then typing into his computer.

A few minutes later I walked down the street and I blended in with the crowd. Then, I saw Raymond walking beside of me and he was a lot taller than me. I grabbed his hand and smiled. He led me to the car with Dembe in it and he helped me in. Dembe started driving.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Somewhere I lived a long time ago” He said.