Status: One Shot for my Terror Twin's birthday! (:

Tell Me You Love Me

Ch. 1

"Miles, get your ass back in bed!" I groaned reaching for my boyfriend of 3 years.

"I told you, I have to go to work!" he leaned over me and kissed my temple. My eyes slowly opened to the sunlight scorching through the window and stared at him with a pout.

"But it's my birthday, I want you here with me."

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you okay?" I watched him run around the room getting dressed.

"You suck." I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled, now fully dressed with his car keys in hand and walked over to me.

"Actually... I remember last night correctly, you're the one that did the sucking babe." he smirked at me.

"You pig, just for that I'm never putting any part of you in my mouth again."

"Liar. You love giving me head." he winked at me and leaned down to kiss me. As always, his kiss took my breath away. His hands roamed my naked body sending shivers down my spine, and heat flooded between my thighs. I loved and hated how easily my body responded to him. "Fuck, you're already so wet." he said sliding his fingers over my sex and bringing it up to his mouth. He looked at the clock and then at me. "Fuck it." he cursed and before I knew it, his mouth was exactly where I needed him. My back arched off the bed as his mouth in combination with the movements of his fingers had my body surging in ecstasy.

"Oh god, Miles don't stop!" I screamed as the bubble growing deep in the pit of my belly burst. "FUCK." my body shuttered as an orgasm ripped through me. My toes curled, body shaking, and I couldn't help closing my thighs around his head. I lay there in complete bliss, my grip on his hair loosening. He came up to me, licking his lips and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips and it was the hottest thing ever.

"You always taste so fucking good babe." his hard erection was pressed against my ass. I reach out to unbutton his pants, wanting to return the pleasure but he pulled away. "No, this was just for you. I need to go to work, love you!" he pecked my lips, grabbed his keys and left me.

****MILES POV****

I left our home wanting nothing but to turn back and finish what I started. Before getting in my car, I cursed as I adjusted my pants to hide my raging boner. Fucking hell, what the hell was I thinking. I was supposed to get dressed, leave the house to finish the birthday plans I had for her and that's it. But when I saw how amazing she looked, I couldn't resist.

I started the car and dialed Dezzi's best friend, Linda.

"What the fuck Miles, where are you?!" I pulled the phone away from my ear as she yelled.

"I'm on my way! Shit, you don't have to make my ear bleed." she laughed.

"You said meet you at 8 dumb ass, it's 10!"

"I know, I know. I got distracted!"

"Uh huh, whatever. Just get here before I change my mind and leave your ass hanging."

"I'm coming woman! Calm down, be there in 15."

"You better." we hung up and I quickly put the car in reverse and drove to meet her. It didn't take long for me to pull into the jewelry store I had asked her to meet me at. I parked right next to her and got out. She met me at the entry and smacked me.

"Ow! What the hell, Linda!" I rubbed my arm and laughed. She acted tough, but really she was as harmless as a butterfly.

"You're buying lunch, and Theo is probably going to want to kick your ass."

"You didn't tell him did you?" I asked as we walked inside the store.

"Of course I did, I can't lie to him. He's all in to help with anything. I can't believe you're going to pop the question!" she squealed, making me shutter. Girls and their high pitched voices.

"Let's just hope we find something worthy of being worn by her."

"Awww, you can definitely be romantic when you're not ruining it by being an ass."

"Oh, shut up. Quit being a bitch." we laughed and she shoved me. I was happy to be getting along with Dezzi's best friend, in our own way of course. Other people usually just assumed we hated each others guts, but I knew if she wasn't being mean towards me, something was wrong.

"So what are we looking for? Classic, pearl, ruby?" we walked over to look at a few rings. I scanned over what I saw and didn't like any so far.

"Uhh, shit I don't know. I'm just going to wait and see if any stick out to me." I shrugged. "She likes simple elegance." I said, although it was more me thinking out loud.

"Can I help you, Sir?" I looked up to see a saleswoman smiling at me.

"Uh, yeah. I'm looking for an engagement ring. But it has to be something unique, elegant, something different."

"We have a gorgeous selection of vintage engagement rings, I think you may find just what you're looking for. Follow me." Linda smiled brightly and pushed me forward to follow. We were led to a display case a little further into the store. "Okay, so if you want to take a moment to look, I'll be right back." she smiled and moved to help a couple right next to us.

"They're all so gorgeous!" Linda gushed as she huddled next to me to look. One by one I picked each ring up and nope. Nothing stood out to me. Execpt for the last one. As soon as I laid eyes on it, I knew it was the one. My heart started to race, this is it. The ring I could see Dezzi wearing, the ring I'd get on one knee and ask the woman that I loved to marry me.

"This is it." I faced Linda and showed her. It wasn't like any other ring I'd seen. It was gold with little diamond inlays all around, two little butterflys on either side of a heart shaped diamond on top.

"It's perfect!" she slipped it on her right ring finger and held it up to her face. "She's going to absolutely adore it."

"Think so?" I smiled.

"I know so." she hugged me and kissed my cheek. "You didn't need my help, you knew all along what you wanted. You know her better than you give yourself credit for. I'm so happy for you two."

"Did you find what you were looking for?" the salesowman came back, looking at Linda's finger. Linda laughed and took it off, handing it back to her.

"Yes he did, he'll take this one and that matching band."

After leaving the store, I explained to Linda just exactly what I needed her and Theo to do for tonight. We parted ways, leaving me a little less stressed out about doing everything alone and went home to start this whole night. I just hoped Dezzi liked what I had in store for her.

****DEZZI POV****

"Babe, I'm home!" Miles yelled from the front room.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I yelled back. I was in the middle of fixing myself a sandwhich. "Want one?" I asked him as he pecked my cheek.

"Mmm, just a bite." he grabbed my just made sandwhich and took a big bite. I smacked him and laughed.

"That's mine!" he chuckled.

"Thank youuu!" he said with his mouth full of food.

"Gross, don't talk to me with your mouth full."

"I got something for you, go to our room and get dressed." I raised my eyebrow and ditched my sandwhich to run to our room. Laid out on our bed was a new dress, wedges, and a dozen red roses. "You like it?" I turned around and Miles was leaning against the doorway with the unfinished sandwhich in his mouth.

"I love it! What's this all for?" I went to him and pecked his lips.

"It is your birthday after all, so hurry up and get dressed! We'll miss our dinner reservations!"

It took me a little over an hour to shower, do my hair and makeup before slipping on the dress and heels Miles had picked out for me. I had to give it to him, the outfit was cute. I looked myself over in the mirror before grabbing a clutch purse and heading downstairs to see my man. As soon as he caught sight of me he whistled.

"You look beautiful." it still amazed me that he could make me feel so giddy and blush after all these years.

"You don't look half bad yourself."

"I try. Although it doesn't help that my girlfriend is such an amazing cook. I swear she's trying to fatten me up."

"Of course I am." I winked at him and laughed before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling his head down to kiss me.

"Ready to go?"

"Mhmm. Where are you taking me?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret." he pecked my lips. I wrinkled my nose and playfully glared at him. He led me to the car and it didn't take long before he was pulling into the restaurant where we had our first date. It was a cute little italian place along the beach. "Pizza for the lady?" he faced me as he unfastened his seat belt.

"Ooh, yes please!" he ran around the side of the car and opened my door for me. Always my sweet gentleman. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek as he helped me out and shut the door. Inside the restaurant was a mixture of yummy fragrances. I loved how intimate this place was, always lively and such amazing vibes all around.

Dinner was spectacular, we ate the yummiest peperonni pizza with my favorite beer. I couldn't ask for nothing better.

"Good?" he asked as we walked outside.

"So good, I'm stuffed!"

"Want to walk a little before we go home?" I nodded and laced my fingers with his. We walked down the pier until we reached the sand, then we took off our shoes and walked along the shore line. Tonight was so dreamy. The scent of the ocean mixed with the cool breeze and squishy sand under my feet was perfect.

"What's that?" I lifted my head from Miles shoulder when I spotted candles ahead.

"Let's go see." he pulled me in that direction. Once we reached them my heart stopped. My hand flew to my mouth when I read what the candles were spelling out.

Will you marry me?


"Oh Miles!" I turned away from the sight ahead of me and began to cry. Miles was on one knee holding a little box.

"I've been waiting for the perfect time to do this. I was planning on waiting for our anniversery but couldn't wait that long." he opened the little box and my breath caught in my throat. "I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life growing old with you. Will you marry me?" I wiped away my tears and nodded.

"Yes! Of course baby, I'll marry you!" he got up and I instantly jumped to wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him. He set me down and grabbed my left hand to slip the ring on my finger. "It's perfect!" he wiped away a few tears that had fallen down my cheeks. "I promise they're happy tears." I reasurred him. He chuckled and kissed me once more. I couldn't wait to marry this man.

"C'mon." he grabbed my hand and led me further down the beach to a secluded part. A blanket was laid out with candles all around, more roses, and a basket.

"Miles, this is amazing. All of it, thank you." he pulled out two flutes and a bottle of champagne from the basket. I looked out at the crashing waves and stars in awe. "Babe?" I whispered after setting my now empty glass to the side.

"Yeah?" I crawled over to him and stradled his waist. He set his glass down and kissed me.

"What are the chances of anyone seeing us?" I smirked and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Zero, why?"

"Make love to me, right here. Right now."

"I love you woman, do you know that?" I kissed down his jaw to his neck.

"I do, and I love you." he lifted my dress over my head, leaving me bare. He swallowed hard, seeing that I had nothing underneath.

"Fuck, I really love you." he cupped my breasts and kissed me. I helped him remove his clothes, and made a trail of kisses from his throat past his navel to the head of his now hardened sex. My tongue darted out of my mouth, licking up the shaft of his cock. I heard him hiss as his body shuttered. As much as I wanted to savor the taste of him, I needed to have him inside of me.

"Tell me you love me." I whispered against his skin as I kissed my way back up to his lips. I grabbed his throbbing sex with one hand and guided him into me.

"I love you. Fuck." he moaned as my body took all of him. He grabbed my hips and I laughed as he flipped us over so that he was on top. "I'll say it a milltion times, I love you." I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled his mouth to mine. I moaned into his mouth as he began to move.

"Look at me when you cum baby." I stared into his eyes, the feeling I had in the pit of my belly exploded through out my body. I screamed his name out, my nails digging into his shoulders. I held onto him as he buried his face in my shoulder, my name leaving his lips over and over again. His entire weight was on me, and at that moment I didn't care. He was mine, my future husband.

"I love you Miles, forever and ever." he moved so that his legs were wrapped around mine, and his head on my chest. I played with his hair and stared out at the sky.

"Happy Birthday baby." he leaned up and kissed me before burying his face in the crook of my neck. I laughed, happy birthday to me indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is dedicated to my terror twin, Happy Birthday!!! I hope you like it. (:

Dezzi's outfit.

The engagement ring Miles chose. (there's two views of it, so click on each word to see them both).