Silence

Terrify Me

A shiver ran down my spine at the touch of Eric's lips on my bare breast. It was as if a million tiny, electrical, impulses were shooting through my body. The pounding in my chest was beginning to ache as he ran his chilling fingers down my rib cage, causing my back to arch at his touch. Never in my life had I craved something so badly, I wanted him--needed him to be everywhere, all at once.

"Eric," I moaned as his kisses trailed down my stomach lower, and lower, and lower.

I managed to look down at him, his eyes immediately locking with my own. I didn't want him to stop, I wanted him to keep going, lower. A smile spread across his lips as he paused, looking up at me knowing exactly what it was that I wanted and that only he could give it to me. With a soft click, he bared his fangs and I didn't care, I just wanted him.

"Are you scared now?" Dropping my head back onto the silk pillow, I gave a fierce shake of my head.

A moan escaped my lips as the moistness of his tongue brushed against the inside of my thigh. It was quick, painful yet pleasurable, the feel of his fangs sinking into me. I didn't know how long he drank, it made no difference.

With his vampiric quickness, he was on top of me, eye level, and grinning down at me as my blood dripped from his mouth onto my face.

"Better than I'd imagined." He pressed himself against me, earning another moan. "Care to taste?"


I sat up in my bed, trying desperately to catch my breath. Reaching up to brush my sweat soaked hair from my face, I pulled my knees to my chest, hugging them tightly. I had thought nothing could terrify me more than Eric Northman, only I was wrong.

There was nothing more terrifying than the fact that I wanted Eric Northman, and I wanted him to want me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is not the beginning of the story, more of a... sneak peak. Think of it as the trailer. My cousin and I have been obsessing over True Blood lately so I felt compelled to write a story about Eric, because let's face it people; Eric Northman is a god.