Status: A work in progress! Enjoy!

Fearless

Chapter Four

Tom woke me the next morning with his usual toothless grin and a cup tea. I got dressed and was just persuading a disgruntled Tenebrarum to get back into his cage when Harry and Ron banged their way into the room, Ron pulling a sweatshirt over his head and looking irritable.

The sooner we get on the train, the better,” he said. “At least I can get away from Percy at Hogwarts. Now he’s accusing me of dripping tea on his photo of Penelope Clearwater. You know,” Ron grimaced, “his girlfriend. She’s hidden her face under the frame because her nose has gone all blotchy. . . ”

“Well, did you?” I questioned, he looked at me appalled as I sat down on the bed.

“Of course not,” Ron’s face started to turn bright red. “That was Fred and George,” I giggled as I jumped to my feet holding out my hands for the two boys.

“I love those boys,”

“I’ve got something to tell you,” Harry began, but we were interrupted by Fred and George, who had looked in to congratulate Ron on infuriating Percy again.

“Boys,” I shouted as they turned to leave the room, they turned back around and grinned at me.

“What can we do for you my dear Hunter?” Fred questioned, I smirked and winked at Ron. I could feel him shaking in his shows.

“Ron just told me you two were to dripping tea on Percy’s photo of Penelope Clearwater,” I said sweetly, watching as Fred and George turned towards Ron with blank stares as Harry burst out laugh, the boys turned back around with their heads put together.

“Thanks, Hunt. Now they are going to come after me!” I shrugged, grabbing the boys hands again. We headed down to breakfast, where Mr. Weasley was reading the front page of the Daily Prophet with a furrowed brow and Mrs. Weasley was telling Hermione and Ginny about a love potion she’d made as a young girl. All three of them were rather giggly. James and Regulus sat at the table talking with Fred and George.

“What were you saying?” Ron asked Harry as we sat down.

“Later,” Harry muttered as Percy stormed in.

Harry had no chance to speak to us in the chaos of leaving; we were too busy heaving all their trunks down the Leaky Cauldron’s narrow staircase and piling them up near the door, with Hedwig, Tenebrarum, and Hermes, Percy’s screech owl, perched on top in their cages. A small wickerwork basket stood beside the heap of trucks, spitting loudly.

“It’s all alright, Crookshanks,” Hermione cooed through the wickerwork. “I’ll let you out on the train.”

“You won’t,” snapped Ron. “What about poor Scabbers, eh?”

He pointed at his chest, where a large lump indicated that Scabbers was curled up in his pocket.

“I hope Crookshanks eats the rat, like it’s soup. Your rat is creepy, Ron,” He glared at me but didn’t say anything.

Mr. Weasley, who had been outside waiting for the Ministry cars, stuck his head inside.

“They’re here,” he said. “Harry, Hunter, James, and Regulus, come on.”

Mr. Weasley marched us across the short stretch of pavement toward the first of two old-fashioned dark green cars, each of which was driven by a furtive-looking wizard wearing a suit of emerald velvet.

“In you get,” said Mr. Weasley, glancing up and down the crowded street.

We got into the back of the car and was shortly joined by Hermione, Ron, and to Ron’s disgust, Percy.

The journey to King’s Cross was very uneventful compared with Harry’s trip on the Knight Bus. The Ministry of Magic cars seemed almost ordinary, though Harry noticed that they could slide through gaps.

We reached King’s Cross with twenty minutes to spare; the Ministry drivers found them trolleys, unloaded their trunks, touched their hats in salute to Mr. Weasley, and drove away, somehow managing to jump to the head of an unmoving line at the traffic lights.

Mr. Weasley kept close to Harry, James, Regulus, and my elbow all the way into the station, I was starting to kind of get freaked out.

“Come sit with us in our compartment, love,” Fred and George whispered in my ear. I shrugged in response.

"Right then,” Mr. Weasley said, glancing around them. “Let’s do this in pairs, as there are so many of us. I’ll go through first with Harry.”

Once Harry and Mr. Weasley made their way through the wall. Molly stood to the side of the group.

“Percy and Ginny, Fred and James, Regulus and I and that leaves George and Hunter,” A wide smile slipped across George’s face as he took ahold of his trolly, I did the same as we ran towards the barrier - we stopped in just behind Harry.

We moved out of the allowing the others to get through, just as Percy and Ginny made their way through the barrier. “Ah, there’s Penelope!” Percy announced as Percy, smoothing his hair and going pink again. George, Ginny, and I caught Harry’s eye - Ginny and Harry turned away to hide their laughter as George and I laughed loudly as Percy strode over to a girl with long, curly hair, walking with his chest thrown out so that she couldn’t miss his shiny badge.

Once the remaining Weasley’s, my brothers, and Hermione had joined us, Harry grinned as he turned towards me, I hadn’t notice but Regulus and James had taken off.

“Want to sit with Ron, Hermione and I?” Harry questioned, Fred and George grinned at each other as the gripped my wrist pulling me away from Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

“Sorry, guys but Hunter’s with us today!” Fred shouted as the two red heads continued to pull me away from my friends. Fred and George helped me onto the train as we made our way through the train, finally finding a compartment with a dark skinned boy with dreads

“Hunter this is Lee, Lee this is Hunter.” I grinned at the boy, as I took a seat in between the twins. I smirked at the boys, leaning back on the bench.

“So why’d you want me to sit with you?” I questioned with my eyebrow raised, Fred and George gave eachother a mischievous smile.

“We need your help,"