A 14 Year Old's Hell

Breaking It all Out!

"Tonight homework! Work on your pen-pal reports and Hand them in tomorrow!"

The second period bell rang and I just sat there zoned.

I heard someone shouting my name. It was then I realized that the whole room was empty.

I looked over to my right and saw Mitchel leaned against the door frame calling me.

"Clary, Clary!" he said again.

My head jerked over again and I blinked.

"Oh, oh sorry Mitch. Guess I was in my own little world." I dragged myself out of my seat grabbing my book and binder on the way towards the door.

"Riss, you wanna finish telling me now?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure..so as I was saying, there's some problems at my house.." I replied.

"Continue" Mitch motioned with his hands.

"And, well, they..my mom and 2 of my uncles..they..Uhh" I hesitated for the second time. Now it's out of hand..I have to tell him.

"THEY ALL DO DRUGS! THEY DRINK! SMOKE! EVERYTHING! I DO THE RIGHT THING! GOOD GRADES! HELP OUT AROUND THE HOUSE! AND I GET THIS SHIT? YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT GOES ON! AND NOW IT'S POSSIBLE I WILL DIE FROM FUCKING SECOND HAND SMOKE!" I shouted unaware of the clustered hall way of people staring.

He stood there stunned. All of those times he was at my place..not one time..did he notice anything. I had to 'cover it up' as said.

"M-Mitchel" I squeaked out gazing at all of the eyes on me.

He whipped around like lightning and glared at everyones wide eyes.

"Shows..OVER! Get the hell out of here! Everyone! Forget what you've heard or you'll have ME to deal with." He screeched.

Everyone stood motionless until one student made a break for it running off down the hall. Soon many followed pushing their way through the crowd.

Just as Mitch turned to look back at me I sank down onto the ground, tear stained face, knees up to my chest, arms crossed around my legs, head down, back against the locker, and staring at my cut up wrists.
Next thing I hear is books scattering across the floor and footsteps making their way to me. I felt a body slump down next to me and an arm drape over my shoulders. Mitchel.

"Shh, hun it's okay. Don't cry. I understand what your going through. " Whispering into my ear, he smoothed my hair back and rubbed my back as I leaned into his chest and cried.

I side glanced and caught him looking at my wrists, the cuts, blood stains, and all covered up with bracelets. His expression was unreadable.

"B-but, I can't t-take it anymo-more." I hiccuped looking to meet his eye level.

"It's gonna be okay. If you need me I'm here. If you need Mina, she'll be there too. And hey, their's always the option of staying at my place?" He reassured me quietly.

"Thanks Mitchy. Th-this is why I consider you my best friend and keep you around." I joked while nudging him in the ribs trying to lighten the mood. AND stop hiccuping.

"Yeah. AND so I can always do this" he said while jumping up and pulling me to my feet. I was then being spun around so fast I couldn't even read the letters on the banner above me. I couldn't help but grin like mad and wobble away attempting to walk..but doing poorly.

Mitch sighed and walked over to grab my arm. "Come on dizzy it's free period."

I groaned but gave in to the offer of being 'walked' to the back of the school yard. "This is your fault I'm incapable of walking myself you know."

"Yeah maybe so. But you love me so much to fall for me" He smirked.

And before you know it I'm falling straight forward to the ground on the account of Mitch's foot tripping me. I never hit the ground though. I was caught before face planting on the cement.

"Yeah suure. Reality check my love. Your a FAG!" Now it was my turn to smirk and his turn to feel the burn. :)

All I got back was a side glanced grin and a nudge to the hip.

Now I'm a little glad I got that off my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
<33

Better then the first?

I hope so! [[: