Status: As Tennant would say; Allons-y!

Doc & Jean

jean // the doctor

After leaving his latest companion behind without any memory of their adventures, the Doctor finds himself alone. While the TARDIS has always been a loyal companion, the Doctor finds her presence unfulfilled. As he travels through space and time, the chipped blue paint, rustic gears, and indoor swimming pool becomes dull when no one is there to experience it with him. That is, until he runs into Jean Warner.

Human. American. Corrupted. Journalist. Bored. 5"3.

Unlike his other companions, Jean has a certain type of all-American spunk he can't even fathom to resist. After a horrific incident in the west coast and a quick discovery of what REALLY happened during the Battle of Los Angeles, the Doctor decides to recruit this new apathetic and extremely sarcastic American as his partner in crime--at least for a little while.

Sure, everything's fun and games, until the American government gets involved.

"You need to stop calling me Doc. It's Doctor, not Doc. You're Jean, not Bugs Bunny."
  1. Prologue
    In which Jean Warner describes her incredibly droll yet weird morning.
  2. Waiting
    In which Jean Warner participates in a failed stakeout.