Status: For Julie... lion eyes... another one :)

Love Letters

Dear Danny

Dear Danny,
Sorry I can’t be home to greet you with a nicely cooked meal but Gi invited me to go out to dinner with her and the girls. However I promise when I get back I will make it up to you in one of the best ways I know how.
Try to keep yourself entertained until then.
Don’t leave the house in a mess… please…
Lots of love Julie xx


Danny chuckled at the note before letting it slip from his fingers and back onto the kitchen counter. As much as he was looking forward to a nicely cooked meal he could just as easily order in. He was too tired to even bother to try and make himself something. Grabbing his phone he ordered himself a large Hawaiian pizza, a serving of garlic bread and a dessert.

While waiting for the dinner to arrive he got to his feet and ascending up the stairs to the bathroom starting the water up and slipping out of his clothes. Stepping under the spraying water he closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of the water slip down the contours of his body. He was quickly ripped out of it when his phone buzzed on the sink.

Quickly he washed himself before switching the water off and stepping out, quickly towelling himself off he wrapped the material around his waist before grabbing his phone only to see he had a message from Julie.

Munchkin:Look what I have. xx Automatically the brunette’s mouth began to water at the photo she had taken of the plate of food in front of her. His stomach grumbled grudgingly.

‘Well aren’t you lucky?xx’

As he entered his room his phone buzzed again.

MunchkinOf course I am! Being spoiled by the girls, their treat :P xx

‘And I have to suffer with a plain boring Pizza, you better have a good way to be making your absence up to me.xx’

MunchkinOh you have no idea ;) xx A laugh broke from his lip as he placed the device down and slipped into a casual pair of track pants and a comfortable shirt before wrapping his towel around his shoulders and beginning to dry his hair.

DING

Tucking his phone into the pocket of his trousers he left the room and walked down the flight of stairs to the front door where the delivery boy waited patiently. Paying the boy he took his food biding him goodbye before closing the door. Danny grabbed a beer out of the fridge before settling himself on the couch. Watching whatever was on the tv and devouring his dinner.

*~*~*


Beep

Danny must have fallen asleep on the couch because he was woken to the sound of the doorbell. Rubbing his eyes he got to his feet slowly walking to the door. Stifling a yawn he unlocked it before pulling it open. Standing before him was Julie. Her hair was worn just the way he liked it, slightly curly, her make up was dark shades, smokey eyes and burgundy coloured lips. His eyes trailed down her outfit, she wore a trench coat that fell to her knees a pair of black stockings and a killer pair of black heels. The singer didn’t have a chance to say anything before she had reached out grabbing his shirt tightly and pulling his body to hers smashing their lips together.

“Now, how about I make up for my absence from dinner,” she whispered against his lips, Danny watched as her hands began to unbutton the coat, his breath caught in his throat when he saw what she wore underneath. Nothing but a pair of black lace panties and matching bra, the stockings stopped halfway up her thigh.

“Sounds great,” he agreed pulling her inside and kicking the front door closed as he locked his lips on hers and tangled his fingers in her hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANNDDD here is the next chapter, this time it is in Danny's POV and there is a little sexy time hehe... I had a hell of a lot of fun with this chapter.
hehe

Shout out to lion eyes. aka Julie for her comment. I hope you continue to enjoy this next chapter.

till next time
Cheers Esther :)
Image