Sequel: These Four Words
Status: Updates Every Wednesday (and sometimes Sundays)

Cigarette Daydreams

Erin Taylor had a messy trail of events that landed her into the hospital. She had lost everything she once knew in a matter of a year and turned to drugs and alcohol to help her cope. When the grieving period ended, her addictions didn’t. Erin Taylor didn’t care what anyone thought of her, even though most of it was negative, she only listen to one voice her own. Even it was the cruelest. She was past saving at this point, living life basically to see not to be.

You can drive all night
Looking for the answers in the pouring rain
You wanna find peace of mind
Looking for the answer


Alex Gaskarth was working on his brand new album. Leaving Interscope Records was one of the best decisions he had ever made. Life was great; he just got out of a long relationship and was ready to get on the road and starting touring again. Everything was going perfect for him—life couldn’t get any better. He was just begging his glory years and was living life to be and not to see.

If we could find a reason, a reason to change
Looking for the answer
If you could find a reason, a reason to stay
Standing in the pouring rain


Disclaimer: I don't own ATL, duh, I do own this plot and the OC. It is my first fan fiction so bare with me. The title credit and lyrics are from Cage the Elephant.