Status: i want to hear what yall think.

His Undead Heart Was Mine From the Start

Chapter 1

It was a dark and scary night the moon was full, and the wolves were howling. A girl named Katie has been missing for about two week. She has no family in town she only has a couple of friends that worry about her. When she disappered everyone thought that she had went home to her grandpa's house because her grandpa was very sick and she was talking to her friends about go home to take care of him. People went about there day then one day one of her friend, Vickie, receive a small package on her doorstep. When she opened the package there was a fanger and a neckless that belonged to Katie. Vickie took the package to the polcie, then they started a search for the missing woman.
There was no sign of the girl anywhere, and they were starting to give hope that they would find her or even that she was still alive. The girl has been missing for three days now and no one seems to know anything about her, because she was so shy and did not go out very often. Two hours into the search they found her body and it had been ripped into big pieces and her heart was missing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to know what every one thinks of the story and this is only the beginning.