Status: i want to hear what yall think.

His Undead Heart Was Mine From the Start

Lizzy is from a small town, and like many small towns not much happens. When Lizzy losses her grandmother, she packs up and moves to a lager town to start her new job and to make a life for herself. Lizzy has a belief that there is more out there a then just human. She believes that there is a supernatural world out there and she wants to see want kind of creatures there are, but what she does not know is that she is much closer to the supernatural world then she thinks.
Damon is the mysteries man that lives in the woods and does not like to come into town when does not need to and that is not very often. Damon is part of the supernatural world and wants to get out because he feels trapped and has to live a secretin way. He also cannot say who he is or what he is or rick the death of the person he told.
Damon and Lizzy live to different worlds that will soon cross paths and there will be no going back. Before he knew it the only thing that is keeping Damon from running away is the beautiful, small town woman Lizzy. Lizzy captured his undead heart with one look in her beautiful green eyes.
  1. Chapter 1
    4 week before Lizzy moves to town.