Status: Work In Progress

Untitled

Chapter 3

Don't you just love huge malls?? They're like the epitome of all things cool! The mall here has 3 floors. The bottom floor is mostly arcades, candy stores, kids clothes, oh and a fountain (That's my favorite part of the mall)! The second floor has basically everything a guy would want, but there are some girly things on that floor too. There's Aeropastale, American Eagle, a couple sports stores I can't remember the name of, Bath and Body works, and a huge food court, and I mean huge there's like 16 different restaurants and I don't know how many carts. The third floor is my heaven! There's Forever 21, LoveCulture, GAP, Spencer's, Hot Topic, Rockabilia, and my favorite store that my aunt opened, Band Sh*t For A Band B*tch.
I went there all the time! I help out and occasionally she pays me for it. We order most of our stuff offline, but we also make original band merch. We currently have ATL, SWS, PTV, FIR, and SayWeCanFly merch in. ATL has 16 dresses, 94 bracelets, 65 necklaces, and 72 pairs of shoes. SWS has 2 dresses (need to make more), 54 shirts, 20 pairs of shoes, 14 necklaces, 97 pairs of ripped leggings and 88 bracelets. PTV and FIR are tied with all the same merch, but it's too much to count. And SayWeCanFly...well we're running real low on that merch, mostly because I buy it all or never want to sell what I make. Luckily there's 1 SWCF dress for me.
"OMG SHE STILL HAS IT!!" I yell running for the door.
"Chill woman whatever she has you can make again." Andrew said trying to keep up.
"No I can't, it's the only dress I made with that logo and I forgot to save it so I can't make another one!!" I yelled racing for the dress. I got to the dress and was about to take it of the rack when another girl grabbed it.
"I'm sorry but I was here first," the girl snapped at me.
"I'm sorry but my aunt owns this store and I made the dress, so back off." I snapped back.
"Do you even know who I am?" The girl asked sounding offended.
"Not the slightest clue." I said pulling on the dress.
"I'm Taylor, as in Taylor Swift." She said pulling it back.
Andrew came up beside me and looked rather afraid.
"Oh you mean the pop whore who'll fuck any guy who'll want you? I'm sure my friend Drew here could use a good shag." I said winking at him.
"Never in a million years would I fuck that." Andrew said with a disgusted look on his face causing Taylor to look offended and let go of the dress.
"HA! Victory is mine!!" I yelled running to the register.
"Hello there dear, 'nother fight with a costumer I see." My aunt sasses grabbing the dress and putting it under the counter for me.
"I'm sorry aunty, she just would't give me the dress and I need it for Jess's party this weekend." I said whining.
"Oh, Jess is having a party? I like that girl she's real sweet." My aunt says counting money.
"I though it was Je-" Andrew stops as I elbow him in the rib.
"Yeah, Jess's party's going to be great. I'm gonna go look at some accessories to go with my dress." I say dragging Drew along.
"What was the elbow for??" Andrew says rubbing his rib.
"You can't say her name here my family hates her remember? They'd never let me go if they knew she was there." I said grabbing ripped leggings with Sleeping With Sirens down the leg.
"Oh I guess that makes sense." He said grabbing a PTV bracelet.
"Hey, I'm gonna need one of those grab 2 please." I said and headed for the necklaces and shoes. I grabbed an All Time Low necklace and a pair of FIR flats. I was going to look like a band goddess at that part Saturday. Only two days away...I wonder if I should die my hair.
"HEY AUNTY!!" I yelled to the other side of the store.
"I'm right behind you child." She laughs slightly.
"Oh! Sorry. Do you think I should die my hair, last time I did it was like 3 years ago and I let my natural color fade back through." I asked pulling on my hair.
"Oh yes, but you have to go to Liz's to get it cut and died there." She says getting excited.
"Well, of course! Who else would I go to?? I was thinking I'd make it rainbow." I said as I gathered everything I wanted.
"Ooh, that sounds fun. Here, I'll give you a discount I haven't paid you in a while." She said ringing everything up grabbing the dress from underneath the counter. "Okay so normally this would all be 64.78 but I'll cut it to....28.95."
"I love you so much!!" I said handing her 30 dollars. "Keep the change aunty I'm not worried about it."
"Come on Andrew we gotta go across town to Liz's!!" I yelled and he came running.
"Wait let me pay for the bracelet." He said getting out money.
"Oh honey your family, one bracelet won't make or break my shop, just take it." My aunt smiled as Drew's mouth dropped in shock.
"HAHA, come on dweeb." I said leaving the store. "Bye aunty!"
"Bye dear." She said as Drew caught up to me.
We walked out of the mall and Andrew still had his face in his phone.
"Dude, I will throw your phone into the street, I swear." I said as we got to my car and I threw my stuff in.
"Sorry, I told you I'm talking to band people." He laughed slightly.
"Ugh! Fine, but you have to sit in the car when I get my hair done." I said sternly turning up the song Scars by SWCF.
"Alright, deal." He laughed.

It was about a 10 minute drive to Liz's salon when I parked I told Drew to take care of my car or I'd kill him. He obliged laughing.
"SCAR!!!!" I heard Liz yell as I walked through the door.
"LIZ!!!" I yelled as we hugged.
"Welcome back shorty." I heard Jess say from her working spot.
"Long time no see," Ash said from his nail working station.
"I know, I know. It's been a long time. But...I'm getting my hair cut and dyed, any price you want." I said walking over to my usual chair.
"Sweet what're you doing??" Liz said getting everything ready.
"I was thinking this," I showed her the picture on my phone and she about died.
"This will look great on you, let's get to work." She clapped and I drifted off thinking about Saturday's party.
*20 minutes later
"Okay your hair is FINALLY done. And it's still pretty long after that new hair cut." Liz said sounding tired.
I turned and looked in the mirror to meet someone I didn't know.
"I look gorgeous." I said examining my hair.
"Damn right, now remember not to wash it for 6 hours so it doesn't fade. And use the shampoo we gave you." Jess said examining me.
"Of course! Hey Jess, by the way. I kind of said I was going to a party with you so my fam wouldn't freak about it being Jen's party. Liz you can't say a word!!" I said slightly panicked.
"Wouldn't dream of it sweetie. That's 34.67 by the way." She said walking to the counter.
"Sweet, you coming to Jen's Jess??"
"Yeah I'll be there around 7 to help her with everything, it was my idea for the party you know!" Jess said really loud.
"Ha, I knew it!!" I laughed paying for my new hair. "Alright I'm leaving, later guys!!"
"BYE LOVELY!!!" The all shouted at me.
"Hey, does my hair look okay?" I asked Drew as I got into the car.
"Holy hell, you look amazing!"
"Thanks," I said smiling. "Let's go home, I'm tired."
So we headed home, him still in his phone.
'Who's he trying to get to go to this party so bad??' I thought to myself as Dandelion Necklace came on and I hummed along.
We got home and he went to his house and I went to mine.
I went straight to my room knowing my parents were at work and my brother was probably having sex with his new one week whore.
I put all my stuff on my bed and tried on the dress, it fit perfectly.
Saturday was going to me amazing!!

~Scars knew look~
http://hqwallbase.com/images/big/rainbow_hair-1535536.jpg
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope the link works