Status: Work In Progress

Untitled

Chapter 4

I woke up around 6:45 and Drew was on my floor texting. So I got up grabbed his phone and stuck it in my bra.
"Why'd you do that!?" He yelled really loud.
"Because you've been on it none stop and it's irritating." I said flopping onto my bed.
"Give me my phone back before it goes off." He said smirking.
"Why should I do that? what's wrong with it going of-" I said as his phone vibrated on my boob. "Ahh!!" I threw his phone at him.
"Haha, I told you."
"Get out so I can get dressed for school." I said rolling off my bed.
"We don't have school, something about lightning causing a fire." He said nonchalantly.
"Oh, I slept through that?" I mumbled look out my window to see the street was flooded. "Dude, how are you dry? The streets flooded."
"I've been here since 4, I heard the thunder and came to check on you." He said as his cheeks turned red.
"Aww that's sweet. But I want more sleep so goodnight." I said crawling back into bed as he just stared at me. I closed my eyes to sleep but I could still feel his stare. "Get in." I sighed lifting the covers and turning over.
"Okay." He said happily and cuddled next to me.
He was still texting but I was too tired to care so I just fell asleep.
*4 hours later
"Please come to the party, she'd probably faint if she saw you up close. She's been to like 20 of your concerts. She loves you." I heard Drew say from the hallway. I was now curious.
"Dude, please. I'm begging you...You'll think about it? Yeah, great. Just let me know if you show up." He said and headed into the room.
"Who were you talking to?" I asked puzzled.
"Kellin, you know how Jess is about him, freaks out just seeing his picture." He mumbled going to my closet.
"Okaaayyy...Why are you going through my closet??" I asked getting up.
He through me a pair of ripped skinnies and one of my favorite thugpug shirts. "Put these on, we're going outside," he said then grabbed my KyeForce beanie and my necklace that was shaped like dandelions, which I got because of SWCF's song Dandelion necklace cuz I'm awesome like that. "And wear these as accessories. Don't forget your Sweeto shoes too." (See what I did there, if you don't you suck...I'm kidding I love you)
I got dressed and put on my accessories and my Sweeto shoes. I looked pretty cool.
"Okay, where we going?" I said as I finished my makeup and started working on teasing my hair.
"Damn you put a lot of work into yourself. We're going to Starbucks to meet up with some people I met at Warped since they're in town." He said handing me my straightener.
"Oh, cool." I said as I did my finishing touches with the straightener. "You might want to step out, time for lots of hairspray." I mumbled grabbing my volume hairspray as Drew left the room.
"Hurry up they're spam texting me." He whined from outside.
"Okay, okay. I'm ready." I said grabbing my iPhone, which had an MDE phone case of my design on it. "Let's go...you're driving since I don't know these people."
"Fair enough," he said getting into my car.
The second he put in the key I plugged in my phone to listen to some tunes. I searched and searched to find a song I wanted.
"We're almost there just choose a song!!" He said dramatically.
"Okay, okay! Geez. Ooh!! Jordan and Johnnie's cover!! Yass!!" I said as their cover of Kids in the dark blared through my speakers and I jammed. I felt the car come to a stop at Johnnie's part so I belted his part and as soon as it was over I pulled out the aux chord so the song continued to flow out of my phone. I stepped out of the car and continued jamming until I heard people laugh. I turned and just about fainted as all 7 members of MDE were standing in front of me.
"I see you're a fan of my songs," Jordan said in his gorgeous Australian accent.
"Hey! I'm in that cover too you know!" Johnnie said in his angelic voice.
"Drew!! I hate you!" I said turning to him. "You could've told me this was who we were going to meet!! I would've made myself look better, and I wouldn't have been blaring their cover!! That's totally embarrassing!!" I whined as I felt my cheeks heat up.
Drew just laughed and hugged me. "They'll be at the party tomorrow too, just for a heads up."
"Hey don't worry, I think it's cool you like us." Alex said with a smile.
"Who's merch do you have on right now??" Kyle asked.
"Ugh well, ThugPug shirt, KyeForce beanie, Sweeto shoes, and a SayWeCanFly necklace." I said barely loud enough for them to hear.
"Hey don't forget your jeans say Austin Jones down the side, and your phone case has all the chibis of them that you drew." Drew said from behind me.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about these jeans saying that!" I laughed slightly.
"Wait so you like anime and chibis?" I heard a hopeful Jordan say.
"Oh she's obsessed, she draws chibi and anime all the time. I'm sure there's some in her sketch book right now!" Andrew said so I elbowed him in the ribs.
"I'm not THAT obsessed, but I do like anime." I said blushing.
"Well she's Jordan's favorite! Anime and chibi she's like perfect for him." Kyle said laughing which caused both me and Jordan to blush.
"Aww!! They blushed!" Bryan laughed at us too.
"I'm going to go get coffee, and you guys can pay for your own for being jerks and laughing!!" I said turning and racing into Starbucks.
"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" The cute girl at the counter said in a british accent.
"Um, I'll have a trenta sized strawberries and cream frappuccino with a banana in it, a Grande green tea frappuccino, and a trenta blackberry mojito tea lemonade please." I said staring at the menu.
"All for you? And for here or to go? She asked looking slightly amazed.
"Yes, all for me. And for here please." I stated smoothly.
"Wow, um what name on that order?"
"KyePug!" I stated happily. "That's K-Y-E-P-U-G."
"Haha, Alrighty then." She said.
"That'll be..14 dollars and 65 cents." She stated and I handed her the money.
"What did you order? That a lot for a drink." Johnnie said from behind me.
"Oh, uhm, I ugh." I stumbled over my words not being able to talk to him so I stared at Drew.
"Haha, I'm not helping you here girl, talk to him he's just a person." He laughed at me.
"No, he's one of the greatest YouTubers to ever exist, he's not 'Just a Person'" I quoted him glaring.
"You really think that about me?" Johnnie asked smirking.
"I ugh, yeah?" I said but it sounded more like a question.
"Haha, relax. I'm just here to hang out, think of me as just one of your friends." He stated grabbing my hand.
I blushed and mumbled, "But your more attractive then my friends."
"What was that?" Johnnie asked.
"Oh nothing important, let's find a seat guys!" I rushed over to the table that had the high seats so I could feel tall. Only problem was it was always so hard to climb into the seats being so short, so I glared at the seats.
"Um, why is she glaring at the chairs, they didn't do anything to her?" Bryan asked curiously.
"She's too. Short. To get. Into. The chair!!!" Drew said as he laughed causing my glare to turn to him.
Johnnie was taller than me so he picked me up and put me in the chair before I knew what was happening. Being picked up like that made me feel like a kid so I blushed.
"I don't know why you did that, I have to get my order in a minute anyway." I mumbled looking down.
"SHE SPEAKS!!" Johnnie yelled getting looks, but I didn't care I just laughed.
"KyeThug girl!! Your order's up here!" The british lady yelled.
"Yay!!" I said and jumped off the chair racing for my drinks. "Thank you." Then I went back to the table and set my stuff down. I did't want to be picked up again so I grabbed a normal chair and stepped on it to get into the bigger chair.
"Clever girl!" Jordan said so I just stuck my tongue out at him.
"You're too cute!!" Alex said and I blushed once more. I seem to be doing that a lot today.
"Hey, can I see some of your drawings?" Jordan asked sitting beside me.
"Ugh sure, they're pretty bad though, so no judging." I said half joking as I pulled out my sketch book and gave him it. "I have a lot of stuff in there, creepy pastas, anime, chibis, and a few realisms. There's also some lose papers so be careful with them." I say pulling out my very large travel mug and mixing my 2 frappucinos in it. And I started drinking my tea.
"Wow, these are really good." Jordan said in awe.
"Haha, they're not that good. I just hope this is the sketch book without some of my other drawings in it." I mumbled the last part.
"You mean the ones he's looking at now." Drew said smirking.
I looked over and sure enough, there were all my realism drawings and chibis and anime styles of MDE. "Okay you've seen enough!!" I said trying to grab my book but Jordan pulled away and Johnnie held my arms back. "I would like you to please stop looking now, pleeeaassse!!" I started blushing knowing how many realisms of Johnnie, Jordan, and Kyle were in there.
"You need to chill, it's not like anything in there is bad." Drew said so I glared at him.
"He's right, these are amazing." Jordan said, showing Kyle one of Johnnie.
"Okay fine, but no showing Johnnie, okay?" I said to Jordan.
"But I wanna see!!" Johnnie whined.
"I'll just take pictures if he can't see now." Kyle said getting his phone out.
"No! No, bad Kyle!" I said. "Fine he can look but I'm going to my car while he does someone other than Johnnie come get me when he's done." I said throwing away my empty tea cup and headed to my car drinking my frappuccino mixture.
*10 minutes later
I was listening to Johnnie's song Not So Perfect when I heard a knock on the window. I turned and saw Kyle with my sketch book and a blush on his face.
"Why are you blushing?" I asked as I rolled down the window.
"The back of the last page..I bet you forgot it was there." He said showing me the page.
I blushed hardcore, like way more than him. The one picture I never wanted anyone to see...The realism of me and Johnnie kissing, while Kyle was kissing my neck.
"Please tell me not everyone saw that." I said grabbing the sketch book and hiding my face.
"Only me Jordan and Johnnie saw."
"Ah man, you guys probably think I'm a creeper now!!" I said putting my sketch book in the back seat.
"Johnnie said it was kind of hot, Jordan was jealous he wasn't in it, and I well, I'm not used to people thinking of me that way so I'm just kind of grateful you thought of me." Kyle said opening the door. "Come back inside, everyone wants to hang out with you."
"Okay," I said and slowly got out of the car and headed into the building. I decided to sit by Drew and Bryan since they didn't know about the drawings.
"So Scar, Drew tells me you like to sing?" Alex said from across the table.
"Well yeah, but I'm not that good." I said quietly.
"Yeah well, this Facebook video says differently." Bryan held up Drew's phone and showed the video of me singing Johnnie's song Perfect Me.
"Drew!! You said you took that down!!" I whined stealing his phone and shutting the sound off.
"Why would I? You sounded great!!" He said proudly.
"Wouldn't you know if he took it down?" Johnnie asked. I looked up to respond but I met his eyes and instantly had to look away.
"I don't have a Facebook," I said fast.
"Why not?" Jordan asked.
"Well I have a twitter, I think I follow all of you on there actually and I've got a DM from Bryan, Austin, and even you Jordan, but I bet you guys don't remember that." I mumbled.
"Wait what's your twitter name? Is it @ScarLovesYou???" Austin asked getting out his phone.
"Ugh yeah, you guys DM-ed me but I couldn't back because you didn't follow me, then Jordan followed me and I just about died!" I said laughing thinking about it. I noticed now everyone was on their phone, then they put them all away at the same time. Which is when my phone vibrated and played the words 'Don't Forget' from Jordan's song telling me I had notifications. I pulled my phone out and noticed everyone followed me...even the MDE page was following me. And my twitter followers just kept going up.
"Oh my gosh, I think I'm just gonna..." and then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I hope this is okay, not that anyone's reading this