Status: Work In Progress

Untitled

Chapter 6

We'd been at my house for about an hour now just talking and hanging out, then I got insanely hungry.
"Guys!! Someone feed me!!" I said flopping on the floor. "I'm starving!"
"You should have gotten something at Starbucks. You're always hungry!" Drew said laughing a bit.
"Hm. Well then I'm not taking you to the buffet!" I said standing up grabbing my keys.
"Fine by me I'll just take some of these guys with me to a different buffet!" Drew said being stubborn.
"Fine. Who wants to go with me?" I asked looking at everyone.
"Your group is Johnnie, Jordan, and Kyle." Alex said standing up. "The rest of us will go with Drew. That's how our set up will be from now on."
"Oh. Okay." I said confused slightly. "Come on better looking group, we're headed to Golden Corral! The one 30 minutes from here, so don't go there Drew!" And I walked out of the house with the boys following behind me.
"So where's Drew's car?" Kyle asked getting in the back seat so Johnnie could sit by me.
"He doesn't have one, he'll have to use somebody else's car." I stated driving down the road.
"Oh, alrighty then." He said and leaned back.
After about ten minutes drive Johnnie started whining.
"We need music!" He said dramatically.
"Yeah, we need some tunes." Jordan said all weird.
"Ha, plug in my phone to the Aux chord and find something on there." I said.
As Johnnie was scrolling I totally forgot that I had my music sectioned into artists and him and Jordan's music was on there, along with Jeydon and Austin.
"You like a lot of YouTubers' music and covers don't you?" He said as his cover of Seventeen Forever with Social Repose.
I blushed a bit. "Yeah, I'm into people who haven't quite yet made it mainstream. I do that with a lot of things." I said turning into the new town where Golden Corral was.
"Hey, do you have a YouTube account?" Jordan asked leaning forward.
"Well, I do but there's no videos on it, I'm gonna make a new account soon and hopefully post videos on that one." I said as I saw the sign for food.
"Sweet, you should totally be in one of my videos." Johnnie said hopeful.
"Same here!" Kyle and Jordan said at the same time making me laugh.
"Sure I'll be in you guys' videos." I said trying to breathe as I pulled into the parking lot. "Alright, time for food."
They all followed behind me and ordered their drinks as I paid for the meal and headed towards a seat.
"Look at the buffet!" Johnnie said.
"There's so much food." Jordan added.
"I know." I giggled, leaving the table to get my food.
*20 minutes later*
"Wow, you can eat a lot." Kyle said in awe of my tenth plate.
"Yeah, it's a gift and a curse." I said standing up. "I think I'm ready for dessert."
I grabbed, ice cream, gummy bears, chocolate covered strawberries, pie, banana and chocolate pudding, and chocolate lava cake. I came back and sat at the table, all the boys looked amazed. I started eating and was done in like 2 minutes.
"Kay guys, I'm done. We can go now." I said getting up.
"FINALLY!!" They yelled causing me to laugh.
"I don't wanna go home yet though, anyone want to go shopping?" I said getting in my car.
"I don't have much money on me." Johnnie admitted from the back.
"Me either." Jordan said beside me as Kyle just nodded.
"It's chill, I'll buy you guys stuff." I said checking my wallet to make sure I had my debit card.
*back in town
"Come on!!" I said giddily jumping out of the car into the mall.
"Your mall is huge!" Johnnie said from behind me.
"What if we get lost?" Kyle asked looking around.
"Johnnie and Kyle link arms, me and Johnnie will hold hands as will Jordan and I. That way nobody gets lost." I said grabbing Johnnie and Jordan's hands.
"Seems fair." Johnnie said smiling.
"But I wanna hold her hand!!" Kyle said pouting.
"We'll switch positions ever store we go into okay." I said smiling at them.
The first store we went into was bath and body works so I could buy a bunch of stuff. Then we went to the hair dye store and the makeup store. Then we went to the top floor for hot topic, forever 21, Spencers, and auntie's store.
"Auntie!!" I yelled entering the store.
"Your aunt owns this store?" They asked amazed.
"Sure do sweeties." Auntie said sneaking out of no where making the boys jump.
"Auntie stop scaring people like that, you'll give someone a heart attack someday!" I said laughing.
"Oh I'm sorry boys. Oh wait, aren't these the boys you're always watching on YouTube??" Auntie asks making me blush.
"Auntie, shush!!" I say looking at the floor.
"Aww, she's blushing again!!" Kyle said hugging me.
"Oh shut up." I mumble leaning against him.
They all laugh at me as I just pout at them.
"Anyway, what are you doing here? I see your spending your money well." Auntie says looking at all the bags we had.
"Well the boys didn't have any money with them, so I used the debit card me and ma got." I said looking at her.
"The back up one right? You papa got you your main right?"
"Yeah, and then there's the one that's still just a savings account that you helped me with. I still put half my paycheck in it every other week." I say thinking. All the guys look at me shocked. "What?"
"How rich are you?" Jordan asks freaking out.
"Um well..." I drifted off.
"You mean you didn't tell them?" Auntie said glaring.
"No Auntie, I didn't want them to freak." I said looking around.
"How do you have so much money?" Johnnie asked staring at me wide eyed.
"Well, my Ma is a music writer for Evanescence and a few other bands and my dad is Jason Everman." I said slowly.
"You mean, THE Jason Everman from THE Nirvana??" Kyle asked looking like he would pass out.
"Yeah, he's my dad. I grew up with Nirvana and other bands being around so I got lessons with guitar, drums, singing, bass, and a few other instruments. I've even been on 13 tours. But I've never seen bands I really want to meet." I said slowly.
"DUDE!!! How did we not know??" Kyle asked freaking out.
"Well, he father didn't want to make her have people flip out hearing her name, so she has my last name, Johnson." Auntie said calmly.
"You can't tell the others. Only Drew knows." I said really fast.
"Okay, but they'll find out eventually.." Johnnie said hugging me.
"I know," I sighed into him.
"You two are so cute!!" My aunt gushed.
"I know right!!!" Jordan and Kyle said together.
I blushed and pulled away from Johnnie to see he was blushing too so I stared at him a bit.
"Kiss him!" I heard my cousin say from behind me.
"Oh my gosh, Katye when did you get here??? And don't say things like that!!" I said blushing even more.
"Long enough to see you blushing and staring at him. Snatch him up before I do sweetie, he's a cutie!" She giggled at me.
"You're only 14!!! Stop it!" I yelled blushing but getting a little jealous of her. I mean she was super curvy and attractive at only 14 while I was 17 almost 18 and looked like I should be in 6th grade.
"Hey, I'm cuter though!!" She said smirking.
"No offense but I think your cousin's a lot better looking than you Katye." Kyle said causing me to blush as Johnnie and Jordan nodded agreeing with him.
"Okay, ya'll are blind as a bat." I said. "But we can leave now anyway." And I spun on my heels grabbing the boys and walking out.
"Why'd you say we were wrong?" Kyle asked as he got in my car.
"You already know why, I told you guys I'm ugly." I said putting my keys in ignition.
"Get out the car!" Jordan yelled opening his door and coming to my door.
"I'm driving sit in the back with Johnnie." Jordan said pulling me out of the seat.
"Ugh!!!! Jerk." I said getting in the back.
As soon as I closed the door Johnnie pulled me over to him and smacked the sh*t out of my arm.
"HEYYY!!!!" I yelled at him with a bit of a yelp.
"Don't ever let me hear you say you're ugly ever again." Johnnie looked serious.
"I thought we weren't giving her rules today..." I heard Kyle whisper.
"They're not rules today, they are simply things we wish for." Jordan whispered back.
"What rules?" I asked boldly.
No answer.
"Hello??? What rules are you talking about?" I said again.
"This relationship we're in is a male dominated one. But it's secret so no speaking." Johnnie said from beside me.
"You'll be dating the three of us, but in public it'll be just you and Johnnie. We don't even want to tell the others yet, we might eventually but not now." Kyle said in front of me.
"We each have rules you must follow and rules we all agree on." Jordan continued.
"Welcome to our relationship.." Johnnie said.