Status: Updated every other day!

I Want You in the Most Unromantic Way

I Want You In The Most Unromantic Way

Kellins POV

When my dad got transferred to San Diego, the only thing I could think of was how much I was going to miss my life here in Michigan. I was going to miss my friends, my school, and most of all my boyfriend. Me and Justin had been together for a year, and we decided that it would be best for
us to break up because long distance relationships never work out.

Now I'm here standing in front of our new house. I don't know how to feel about this. Part of me is happy that I'm finally going to be able to start afresh.
I was harassed back in my small town of Michigan because I admitted I was gay, although my parents didn't know. Imagine my father, a conservative white accountant from a small white town, hearing his only son admit he was gay. Ha.

I was also happy because my father was getting a promotion and he and my mom could finally afford to get a good house and car. The second half of me was upset because I wondered how people would react when they found out about my sexual orientation. Would they accept me or would i have to go through hell? I was also scared about starting school here. Back in Michigan, I was always "smart", but I wondered if school would get easier or more difficult.

My attention was turned to my mom when she asked me to help her bring all the boxes into the house. Upon walking in, my first impression was 'Woah'. The house was enormous. It was two stories, and there were two bathrooms, three bedrooms, and a large kitchen that connected with the living and dining rooms.The floor was marble and it shined. There was already furniture in place- all we had to do was bring were clothes, dishes, and other personal details.

I made my way upstairs to investigate. I walked into one of the rooms and instantly fell in love. It wasn't the biggest one, but it was just the right size. There was a black wooden bed, and a matching desk. A metal lamp was standing in the corner, and a beige carpet grazed the floor.

"MOM!" I shouted. "I CALL THIS ROOM!" I shouted, hoping that she had heard me all the way downstairs.

I heard her footsteps come up the stairs and her head appeared at my door.

"Sure honey. Your father and I actually thought about you when we picked out the furniture. Just bring up your boxes, and set up. We're ordering pizza for dinner. And don't forget that tomorrow you'll be starting school, so you need to get everything ready tonight okay?"

"Okay mom..."

"Kellin, please try and be happy for us, we are finally making progress, and your dad has worked really hard. And you know I love you, I wouldn't do this if i didn't think it was best for you."

"I love you too mom." I gave her a hug and then passed her to go downstairs and get my stuff. As soon as I got my boxes, I set them down and the ground and got to work. I took out my posters, skateboard, bedspread, and of course clothes. I chuckled as I put away all of my band shirts- the amount I had was ridiculous.

-------------------

We had arrived at three pm, and now it was close to midnight. At last, we had put away
all of our clothes and organized ourselves. I realized that I still had school tomorrow.
I didn't hesitate to put my head on my pillow, clothes and all.

------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! So I have completed this story on wattpad already but I'm hoping gain a
new audience here on mibba! This was my first fanfiction, so I really apologize
for the shortness of the chapters! I'm proofreading the original chapters, so sorry if I miss anything!