Status: Updated every other day!

I Want You in the Most Unromantic Way

Always, I Know, You'll Be At My Show

(Vic's POV)
The next few weeks went by very quickly. Kellin and I have gotten really close, and he fits in perfectly with the group... except for Dani. Ever since the night I drove Kells home, she's been acting really cold towards him, and she told me we hang out too much. I don't understand why she's worried... I mean, I love her.
Kellin has seemed to notice as well, because for the past four weeks, he hasn't been hanging out with us as long as Dani is around. He avoids her at all costs, and if he has to be in the same room with us, he'll look at his feet the entire time. If I so much as look at Kellin, Dani will immediately grab me and hold me close to her.
Currently, I'm waiting for Dani by my car- its our anniversary. I have a really special date planned for us. We were going to go to the fair that had just opened up in preparation to Halloween. I reserved pumpkins for us to carve, then we were going to share funnel cake and go back to her house to maybe have a little... fun.
I spotted her dark black hair a mile away, and I signaled to her.
"Happy Anniversary, baby!" she squealed, kissing me and embracing me in a hug.
"Happy Anniversary, darling. Hurry up and get in the car, I'll take you home so you can get ready, and I'll pick you up at 7." It was only 3 now, so she should have enough time to do all her girly business.
"Kay babe." she said, excitement seeping into her voice.
I drove to Dani's house and dropped her off, and proceeded to make my way home. On the way there, my phone rang. I picked up and put it on speaker, and placed the phone on the dashboard.
"Hello?"
"U-uh y-yea. Vic its m-me." It was Kells on the other line, but his voice was scratchy and shaky, almost like he had just been crying.
"Hey yea, Kells, I'm almost home, but I'm on the road, can I call you when I get there?"
"Y-yea s-s-ure.'
"Kay bye, hold on."
I ended the call, speeding home.
__
I got there in record time, dashing up the stairs, dropping my book bag on my bed hastily.
I quickly dialed Kellin's number. He picked up almost immediately.
"H-hey Vic." he hiccuped.
"Oh God, Kells are you alright?" I asked, voice laced with concern. What was going on?
"N-not q-quite. C-can you please c-come to my h-house p-please?"
I had my date with Dani in four hours. That should be enough time to see Kellin.
"Uh yea sure I'll be over in ten." confirmed, grabbing my keys once more, ready to head out.
"Kay. T-thanks."
"No problem Kells."
__
I arrived there in ten minutes. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just knocked.
Kellin came to open the door, inviting me inside. He looked absolutely horrible.
He had tears running down his bright blue eyes, which were now a stormy grey. His eyes were also puffy and red, and his nose was bright red and looked irritated.
"Kellin! Whats wrong?!" I placed my hand on his shoulder.
He didn't say anything. He just lunged at me, embracing me in a bear hug. I hugged him back, and pulled him a bit away, just enough to see his eyes.
"Kells... look at me. What's going on?"
"I don't k-know. I j-just had the worst anxiety a-attack, and I j-just feel so alone. I-I j-just need someone t-to hold me."
I nodded my head, keeping him in a hug.
"Do you want water?" He shook his head.
"Okay well, do you want to lay down?"
"Mhm."
"Okay well show me to your room so I can put you down."
"N-no. I want you to cuddle me."
Well that was unexpected. I'd feel like the worst person on earth if I said no, so I just went with it. Nothing bad could happen, right?
"Sure. Come on, lets go."
We walked up the stairs, him leading me by hand to what I assumed what his bedroom.
It was really nice actually, and his posters resembled the ones in my house. His room was neat and organized, and nothing was out of place. Kells led me to his four poster bed, motioning for me to lay with him. I kicked off my vans and joined him in bed. As soon as I got in, he put his head on my chest, and wrapped his arms around me. I automatically started playing with his hair.
"Alright Kells, you ready to tell me exactly whats going on?"
"Um, well it's just... I don't know. So many things have been going on lately. My dad is on my back constantly about school, even though I do pretty well. My mom's oblivious to the fact that I hate school, well not like school, cause I see you guys there. Its just the fact that I'm so pressured because my dad wants me to be an accountant like him ,and that means college. And I don't really want to go to college for accounting. Plus, Daniella hates me. And you guys besides Mikey are all graduating, leaving me behind. I'm going to have no one... I'm sorry for bothering you Vic."
I was absolutely heartbroken. I had no idea Kellin was feeling this way.
"Hey, you're not bothering me", I assured, bringing him up to look at me. "I love you, fool, and I'd never just drop and leave you on your own just cause I'm graduating. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."
"Okay, I trust you." He responded and smiled.
After that, all we did was sing songs to each other. We sang I Miss You by Blink-182, Blood to Bleed by Rise Against, and similar songs. Pretty soon we were both really tired...
"Hey Vic."
"Yea Kells?"
"I can hear your heartbeat." he said, in almost a whisper.
I just laughed, kissed his head, and cuddled him to sleep. I couldn't deny that even though I loved Dani, there was something special about Kellin.