Status: Updated every other day!

I Want You in the Most Unromantic Way

You're Already The Voice Inside My Head

(Vic's POV)
I woke up to the sound of my ringtone, Green Day's American Idiot. I squinted at the screen realizing it was Dani.
"HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed, and Kellin shifted in his sleep.
I answered the phone, being careful not to wake up Kellin.
"Hello?"

"Hey babe. So I'm ready and I know you said seven, but I'd love it if you picked me up now?" she asked, hopeful tone present in her voice.

"Uh sure. Give me ten minutes."

"Kay. I love you Vic."

"I love you too baby."

When I turned around, Kellin was sitting up on the bed, tears threatening to spill.
"Whats going on Kells?"

"Uh nothing. So what's going on?" He was obviously lying, but I didn't want to push it.
"Me and Dani had a date planned... she asked me to pick her up, and I didn't have time to change."
A thoughtful look came upon Kellin's face.

"I'm sorry, its all my fault... If you want you can borrow some of my clothes and I'll help you get ready."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! We have ten minutes, though."

I rushed up to Kellin, giving him a brief but strong hug. Kellin hugged back, quickly getting off so he could pick out an outfit for me.
"So what kind of date is this?"

"Uh its our anniversary date. I was just planning on taking her to her favorite ice cream shop, and taking her to the fair that just came into town."

"That's really sweet," he commented, sorting through clothes and in a few seconds, producing an outfit. "Anyways, what do ya think?" He turned around, revealing a very nice choice of clothing.
There was a nice white button up with black buttons, incredibly skinny black jeans, and a nice black bow tie.

"It's awesome dude. Seriously."

"Aha thanks. Maybe the bow tie is too much? But I figured you'd wanna dress it up a bit. Also, I would've given you shoes but your feet look a bit bigger than mine."

"Its cool. I'll just wear my vans. So uh, do you have a bathroom I can change in...?"

"Oh uh yea. If you want, just stay here, I'll leave." He smiled and slowly walked away, closing the door as he left behind.
I dressed quickly, noticing that our clothes were a nearly perfect fit-my arms were a bit more toned and I was a tad bit shorter. I began calling for Kells.

"Well... what do you think?"

"You look hotter than I do when I wear that."
Kellin seemed to realize what he said, and he blushed.

"I-I u-uh I j-just I'm sorry. I, erm, that was totally platonic."
I chuckled and laughed it off, even though it made me start to wonder what Kellin looked like in this outfit.....

"Its fine Kells. Anyways, thanks a ton, but I've gotta go." Heading towards his bed, I picked up my black Rebel 8 beanie. I gave him a hug, taking in all that was Kellin Quinn.
__
(Kellin's POV)
Vic left after maybe fifteen minutes, and ran downstairs, getting in his car.
I stared at my window, watching him speed away. Vic confused me. He "loved" Daniella, then he comes here and cuddles me and sleeps with me. Ultimately, he chose her over me, as expected. I don't blame him either. She is his girlfriend after all. I used to think that maybe someday, spending time with Vic would make me the happiest person in the world. But as I've discovered, it only brings heartbreak. I was completely and totally head over heals for Victor. And it made me cry to think I was never ever going to make him mine.
I realized I was done doing this shit, sitting around in my pool of pathetic tears. I was done trying. Vic has Dani, and if that made him happy, so be fucking it. I'm not going sit around wasting my time and energy. I am done with Victor Vincent Fuentes.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha