Status: Updated every other day!

I Want You in the Most Unromantic Way

Celebrate the Way the Night Hides Scars

I arrived at Dani's house at 7:00 on the dot.
I got out of the car, greeting her with a hug and a kiss. I gave her some flowers I had picked up on the way, and took her to my car, opening the door for her to get inside.
"Vic, what took you so long?" asked Dani, her voice laced with concern.
"Nothing important babe, just helping a friend." I replied vaguely, hoping she would drop the subject.
"Is everyone alright?!"
So much for not pressing the subject.
"Uh, yea. It was just Kellin. He called me crying, asking me to come over. Had some issues he wanted to talk about."
Dani rolled her eyes at the mention of Kellin's name.
"Soo... you were with him...from 3-7.... and you almost bailed on me. Nice." Her attitude was more than obvious and I was getting sick and tired of it. What the hell did Kellin do to her?
"Dani, don't fucking start this shit. Its our anniversary, you know you mean the world to me, so stop being such a bitch okay? Just fucking relax."
I regretted my words as soon as I said them. Dani looked extremely hurt, tears running down her face.
"Nice to know how you really feel about me Victor. Really fucking nice. Since I'm such a bitch, take THESE GOD DAMN FLOWERS AND STICK THEM UP YOUR ASS."
She threw the bouquet at me, hitting my eye in the process. Dani stormed out of the car, walked back to her house, and went inside, slamming the door behind her.
What the hell just happened? Did Dani just break up with me?
Thoughts floated in my head as I repeatedly slammed my head on the steering wheel.
What the hell am I supposed to freaking do now?
Victor Vincent Fuentes, you are an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapters, I know, and I'm sorry!