Status: Updated every other day!

I Want You in the Most Unromantic Way

Shoot Me With Your Diamond Bullet

Kellins POV

I walked down the stairs and into room 209. As I walked in, heads turned to face me. The teacher stopped in the middle of what seemed to be a lecture. He looked at me and peered his eyes. In all honesty, he resembled a ferret.

"Can I help you boy?" His voice boomed and echoed across the room. My voice wavered as I responded.

"Uu-um yes. The secretary downstairs told me to come here and tell you someone was supposed to show me around?" I passed him the papers the kind lady had given to me.

"Oh you're the new kid. Quinn I believe?"
"Yes sir."

"Alright well I'm Mr. Bruce, the Global teacher. It says here you are to be shown around by Mr. Fuentes, since you seem to have the same schedules."

I looked to the students to see who the Fuentes kid might be. A tan, brown haired boy looked back and forth between Mr. Bruce and I.

"What?!" said Vic, seemingly annoyed at the task he had been assigned.

"You heard me Fuentes. You will be showing Kellin here around. No if ands or buts about it. Now quiet and move over so that the desk next to you can be used for Kellin."

Vic rolled his eyes and the class snickered. I had only been here for a few minutes and everyone was already laughing at me. I shamefacedly walked towards the back to the desk that Mr. Bruce had been talking about.

Vic looked at me and gave me an unconvincing smile and resumed taking notes.

.Up close, I noticed that he was quite attractive. He had toned arms and perfect skin. His semi curly, shiny hair cascaded down his gorgeous face and fell at his shoulders. He was wearing an outfit similar to mine- a Pink Floyd shirt, black skinny jeans and black Vans. I hadn't known him for more than a couple minutes but I already knew I was developing a huge crush on him. The sad part is, he was probably straight, and I was going to get hurt.

Since Mr. Bruce resumed his lecture, I decided to be friendly and send Vic a note.

Vics POV

I was both shocked and upset that I had been chosen to show this kid around. I mean, didn't I even have a say in this crap??

I sucked it up and tried to be friendly. I gave him a halfhearted smile as he sat down and continued taking notes on whatever garbage Bruce was talking about. I felt a hand tap my shoulder and turned around to see Kellin. I never really noticed how nice his eyes were. He had long, raven hair and was thin but built. And he wasn't much taller than me. I took the note in my hands and opened it.

Hey, I wasn't properly introduced... I'm Kellin Quinn, I like music and pizza. and well I really like your shirt c:

I chuckled and looked back at him. He was blushing and had an embarrassed look on his face. I gave him a sincere smile and wrote back.

I wasn't properly introduced either. I'm Victor Fuentes, but call me Vic. I also like pizza and music, and your shirt is pretty alright.

Maybe this Kellin kid wouldn't be so bad after all...
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you think? Should I post the next update?