Status: Updated every other day!

I Want You in the Most Unromantic Way

I Walk A Lonely Road

Vics POV

Before I knew it, the bell rung signalling that it was time for second period. I briskly walked out of the classroom, looking behind to make sure Kellin was behind me.

"Hey, what class do we have next?" questioned Kellin.

"Uh, we have trig now... Why do you have the same classes as me if you're a junior?"

"I uh, did some extra work back in Michigan and when I took the placement test, they said I was to take senior level classes."

I grunted in acknowledgement and made my way into the crowded trigonometry classroom, signaling for Kellin to follow me. I had this class with my best friend Jaime, and with my girlfriend Dani. Jaime waved his hands in the air, silently asking me to sit next to him.

"What's up Vic?".
We did our secret handshake as I slunk into my seat and pulled up a seat for Kellin.
I said hi to Dani and gave her a small peck.

"Who's this?" asked Dani.

"Oh guys this is my new friend Kellin. He's new and I'm showing him around! Kells this is my best friend Jaime and my girlfriend Dani. "

"Oh hey Kellin!" they said in unison, grins on their faces, waving like they had no sense.

{Kellins POV}

Wait.... Vic had a girlfriend?! I tried not to look too dejected and upset and smiled meekly while giving them a silent hello. The bell rung and I thanked whatever deity there is for talking me out of this awkward situation.

The entire 45 minute class, Vic had been trying to get my attention. As if he cared. He threw little bits of paper at me, but I faced ahead, trying to soak in all the rules and regulations the strict trig teacher was explaining to us.

By the time I was about to slap Vic, the bell rung, letting us all know that it was time for our next class. I considered finding the next class in my own, but we only had five minutes to jump from classroom to classroom. Vic caught up with me and whipped me around.
I found myself staring at his soft tan skin, glazed brown eyes, full of concern.

"Kellin... are you alright?"

I didn't want to let him know how much him having a girlfriend hurt me, because he had known her first of course. That wasn't what really bothered me however. The thing that upset me was that him having a girlfriend meant he was straight, and I would never have a chance with him.

It seems I had spaced out for a bit because next thing I know, Vic's waving his fingers in my face.

" Kellin... Kells! Are you okay?" asked Vic, putting a caring hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine. Just a bit nervous." I lied.

We climbed up the stairs to the third floor, locating the English room.

I had a feeling it was going to be a long day...
♠ ♠ ♠
hey there! Thanks for checking out my story! Like I mentioned, it was the first fic I'd ever written, so bare with me, please!
x