Status: Updated every other day!

I Want You in the Most Unromantic Way

The Sky Under The Sea

"So... who goes first?" asked Vic.
"Hmm... you can go first."
"Alright then... why did you decide to come to San Diego?"
"Well, I didn't. My dad got transferred here so... ya. Um how long have you and Dani been together?"

I tried to play it off like I was just asking, but in reality, I wanted to know how much of a chance I had with him.

"About four years now? Since freshman year."

My heart sank. There was no way Vic would just up and leave his girlfriend of four years for me.

"Oh. that's cool." I said, sounding more dejected than I wanted to.

He seemed to notice my drop in mood but refrained from saying anything.

"So Kellin, do you have a girlfriend?"
"Uh no..." I hesitated.
"Why?! you're a pretty good looking dude." he asked, seeming genuinely surprised.
I blushed. "Uh.... I'm gay..... So uh yea. Girlfriends aren't exactly my thing." I chuckled awkwardly.

He looked kind of surprised but nodded his head.
"Oh that's cool dude! My pal Jack's gay and uh I'm bi? I think? But yea its totally fine." he smiled.

VIC. IS. BI.
I had a chance, even if it was a slight one.

Vics P.O.V.

Kellin and I's game of 21 questions was cut short by the bell ringing, signaling the end of the school day.

I had found out a lot about Kellin. Something that shocked me was that Kellin was gay. I mean, there.were warning signs, I suppose. Like, what straight guy dresses as well as Kellin? But it still came as a surprise.
I surprised myself by telling him I was bi. I hadn't told anyone but Mike, Tony, and Hime, and that was before I met Dani. I had never had to worry about my sexual orientation, since I'd been with Dani for four years, and I loved her.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Kellin tapping my shoulder.

"Hey dude, class is over."
"Cool, thanks." We got up from our seats and headed for the door. A sudden thought popped into my head, and I turned around to find Kellin.

"Hey Kells, you wanna come over to my house?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for sticking around and reading (: