Status: Updated every other day!

I Want You in the Most Unromantic Way

You're My Favorite Explosion

I was really excited when Vic invited me to his house. I knew I had to check in with my mom, but I accepted his offer anyways. He looked genuinely happy that I said yes.
"Cool Kells. I'm gonna go find Mikey, Tone, and Hime. You know how to get to the front yard from here right?"
I nodded my head.
"Yup. I'm gonna text my mom. See you there in 5."
Vic smiled and walked away. I couldn't help but look down at his cute little butt. Man, did I have it bad.
-------------------------------------
I went to my locker and got my skateboard and some other things.
I walked outside to the front of the school and texted my mom as I walked down the steps. I let her know I had met a friend and was going to his house. She texted me.back and told me to be home at around 8. That seemed reasonable.
I looked up and saw Vic and company waving and smiling at me. I casually strolled over and smiled back. As I approached the group, I noticed Dani. Why the hell was she here?
"Hey Kells. You ready?" asked Vic.
"Uh yea. I'll ride my board behind the car and follow you guys."
I was not about to spend time in a freaking Prius with Dani and Vic making lovey dovey faces at each other.
Vic looked a bit disappointed but nodded anyways.
Vic's P.O.V.
I was kinda bummed that Kells wasn't riding in the car with us, but I guess he felt like he was taking up space- my car was a two door Prius and we barely fit as it was.
All of us squished into my tiny car and I started to drive. I saw Kells riding his skateboard behind us in the mirror and smiled.
Kellin Quinn was one interesting character.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating! my computer broke. chapters will be posted regularly though, sorry once again!