Wildest Dreams

Beg

Mat's skin is a burning fever against my own as his hands glide across every inch of my body he can reach. He rips his white shirt from my body, leaving my upper half bare and there's a dark look in his eyes that causes butterflies in my abdomen.

The second the material leaves my skin my arms are wrapped around his neck, my lips pressed to his in a rough kiss. Fingers tug my long hair at the roots and I bite his bottom lip in response. With my elbows resting on his broad shoulders, I brace my weight there and wrap my legs around his waist. Matt's hands grip my ass tight in his hands, one slides up the pajama shorts to find I'm panty-less beneath. A shaky breath leaves his lips and I pull away enough to see him grinning.

"Like that?" I tease while pressing our clothed bodies closer together.

"Very much."

My hands find the bottom of his shirt with one free hand and I pull it up over his head. I don't know how I've lived without this. His colorful skin glistens from the heat and I trail my lips from the center of his chest to just under his ear. Matt stumbles towards the bed and my heart feels like it could beat right out of my chest.

I'm taken by surprise when his hands release their hold on me and I fall to the mattress. Matt stands in front of me, one eyebrow arched as he stares down at me in nothing but a pair of shorts that leave little to the imagination.

"What?" I whisper out, almost self conscious. It's been years since I've been naked in front of him. Everything about Matt screams 'sex.' From his tattoed and muscular frame, all the way to his dangerously sexy grin. It can be a little intimidating.

As if knowing what I'm thinking he reaches down and ever so gently pulls the shorts down by the waistband. Matt moves in slow motion as he slides the material down my legs, making sure to take in every inch of skin he uncovers. When I'm left in nothing, he takes a sharp breath and kneels on the bed over me, one knee between my legs, the other on my right side. His hands almost shake in anticipation as he grabs my chin with one to lock his mouth with mine and the other wanders lower.

My mind races right alongside my heart and the adrenaline pumping through my veins makes me bold. I push Matt away from me and he halts his assault on my neck with a confused look. I say nothing as I crawl out from under his body and push him onto his back. A smile pulls at his lips as I straddle his still clothed waist and he sucks in a breath when I grind my hips against his without warning. He reaches out and grips my hips in a vice grip. I roll my hips once more and his eyes flutter shut, his hands guiding my naked body over his.

The friction of his jeans and the feeling of him hard as a rock has me soaked as I continue to rock my hips back and forth, a soft whine escaping my lips. He looks up at me with hooded eyes and I reach for his belt buckle with shaky fingers. His hands find mine and he grabs my upper arm and tugs enough to shift me onto my back. In a second he's over me, his jeans undone and I'm begging without using words. One leg wraps around his waist as I kiss him hard, wanting to melt into him if it's possible.

"Matt." I whisper out as I press a kiss to the corner of his mouth. He reaches one hand down to guide his cock to my entrance.

"What, baby?" He teases as his lips connect with my shoulder as he pushes halfway in. My mouth falls open but no sound comes out. A slur of curses fall from his lips as he buries himself deeper and he doesn't move for a second. He supports himself with his hands to keep from crushing me as he pulls out painfully slow. My back arches off the bed as he thrusts back in with force. It's a game he likes to play. He likes to make me beg for it.

With what little power I have from this position I try to push him back over but he resists with a playful smile. I bite my bottom lip as he picks up his pace just a little. He reaches one hand between my legs and brushes over my clit. My mind turns to jello. Thank God my son's room is two doors down because I can't keep quiet. Not with Matt's fingers hitting all the right spots.

I brush my hands through his hair, giving a soft tug at the base of his neck while he thrusts with force that causes tears to leak from the corners of my eyes. A growl erupts from deep in his chest as he pulls away from me entirely. Before I have a chance to pout, he grabs me by the upper arm and spins me around so my back is pressed to his front.

Kisses trail from my neck down the center of my back and goosebumps rise on my sweaty skin. Matt's hands lock around my waist as takes the flesh of my breasts in both his hands and massages. Without warning he pinches my nipples between his fingers. Pleasure shoots between my legs which causes me to press my ass back against him with a whine where he's still hard and waiting. He releases me with one hand long enough to guide his cock back inside and I can't stop the cry that falls from my lips.

His pace is relentless in this new position, my body upright against his, and it's as if I've awoken something deep inside him. Like he's taking out the last few years on my body. I can't stop the blossom of pleasure as he reaches down and presses hard against my lower abdomen which causes his cock to hit my spot.

"Cum." Matt demands when he feels me contracting against him inside me. He let's go and I fall forward onto the bed, wrapping the sheets in my fists as my legs begin to shake. Matt's hands find my upper thighs and he reaches between my legs to spread them wider, pushing me lower onto the bed, my back arched almost painfully. His right hand drags up the center of my pussy as my orgasm hits me like a train, his above average member stays buried inside me as his fingers work magic over my most sensitive spot.

The assault on my clit doesn't end as he leans forward and kisses the center of my back. I know he's close as my walls clench around his cock, the aftershocks of euphoria strong. He picks up his pace once more but the force from before is gone and while I'm still high off my own orgasm I feel him falter.

"Fuck." He moans out as he cums and I can't help but think it's the sexiest sound he could make. My eyes are hooded, barely open, as I sit up on my knees. I wrap one arm around his neck and drag him into a kiss, the other hand resting against his cheek. I release him and stare into his eyes for a second before collapsing back into the sheets. Matt stands from the bed while I drape a sheet over me as I turn to get a glimpse of the clock.

When I look back over Matt is pulling a pair of basketball shorts up his legs. I reach over for his shirt I had been wearing earlier and sit up to pull it over my head but he reaches over and rips it away from me with a grin. He winds it up in his hand and slaps what part of my ass he can reach with it. A laugh erupts from his chest and I giggle with the little energy I have left.

"Stay naked. I'm going to go check on the kid." The playful look in his eyes makes my heart swell. Matt leans down and kisses my forehead.

"Fine." I mumble out with a smirk. He winks at me as he exits the room and I lean back against the pillows, my eyes fluttering closed with ease.
♠ ♠ ♠
In other news I'm still very upset about polyvore. I'm working it out and doing my best to fix the links in my stories already before adding any new ones.

but, about this, it's about time amiright?