Wildest Dreams

More Than a Feeling

"Are you excited to see your uncle Brian?" I ask Cash as I slip a shirt over his head and tie up his shark themed swim trunks.

"Yes, mama. But he didn't come play with me yesterday." I try not to get too excited about his full sentences after his two hour nap so he doesn't shy away, but it's a struggle.

"You know your uncle Brian loves you so much, right?" I ask him. looking at his sweet hazel eyes is like looking right into Matt's soul.

"Yep!"

"So even though he didn't come play with you yesterday, he still can't wait to see you tonight." I hear the front door shut and I look towards the hallway. "You know what, I bet that's him here now. I bet he got here early just to see you."

The excitement on my son's face fills my heart with warmth. Brian had texted me a half hour ago letting me know he would be early to light the grill and start the burgers before everyone else showed up.

I press a kiss to Cash's head before taking his hand and helping him down the staircase where Brian is standing with Matt, a pair of tongs in his hand and a grocery sack in the other. These guys take their grilling very serious.

Cash just about rips my arm off as we get close to the bottom of the stairs, but I hold strong afraid he might lose his balance and tumble down the hardwood.

"There's my favorite nephew!" Brian reaches out for the little boy and tosses him in the air.

"Mama said you came early to see me." I cross my arms over my chest and lean against the wall. Brian looks at me and I shrug.

"Well of course I did."

"Because you didn't come see me yesterday."

"That's exactly right, kid. I missed you. Now, how about I teach you how to use the grill?" I roll my eyes at my brother as he sets Cash back down on his own two feet. Brian holds the tongs out to the toddler. "These are a man's most valuable possession. The magical tongs." Cash's eyes light up in wonder as Brian animates his ridiculous story. "When you master the art of grilling, little man, you can accomplish anything in life. So let's get started."

"You're so stupid." I mumble out with a laugh as I step over to Matt while my brother takes my son, who is thoroughly entranced, out to the backyard to light the grill. I step over to Matt and slip my arms around his waist.

"Is everything ready to go? What can I do to help?" I ask as I look up at the much taller man as his arms wind around my waist.

"Nothing at all. I took care of everything."

"Are you sure?" I feel bad for forgetting Kyle's birthday even if there is a lot going on in my own personal life. No one deserves to be forgotten.

"Yes." He kisses my lips and I sigh with a smile. "The kid sure seems talkative tonight."

"Isn't it awesome?" Matt nods his head and releases me from his grip.

"I'm going to go grab the ribs out of the fridge. Go put on a bikini so I can see that ass." He goes to walk away but turns back to grab a handful while pressing his body flush against mine. His hand squeezes his favorite 'asset' of mine with a grin on his face.

I pretend to be appalled as I step away from him and raise an eyebrow.

"I am a mother, mister." I scold.

"Yeah? And I'm your daddy." As soon as the words are out of his mouth he can't stop himself from laughing. I reach out and give him a playful swat to the chest, my own laughs impossible to stifle.

"But really." He says once he gets himself under control. "Go put on a bikini." I can hear the teasing in his voice and I take advantage of the situation by pulling up my tank top to reveal the swim suit that's already underneath. I stick my tongue out at him as his eyes glaze over with a mischievous darkness.

Before I can even pull my shirt down his lips are against mine, one hand slips under the thin material to squeeze my breast and the other runs down my abdomen to dip into the front of the denim shorts I'm wearing. He pushes the material covering my entrance to the side and without giving me the chance to react he's buried two fingers deep inside me.

I'm dripping wet in seconds and I lift one leg to wrap around his waist as he thrusts his fingers in and out. The heel of his hand presses against my clit and I'm a panting mess in his arms as he presses me back against the wall. Matt's forehead is pressed to mine, his eyes boring into me as he watches my face contort with the pleasure he's causing.

"Close?" He whispers against my neck as he curls his fingers against my spot. Any thoughts of my friends suddenly showing up or Brian coming back inside to find us are ljghtyears away from my mind as I feel myself getting closer.

"Oh my god." I whisper out, breathless, the words trailing off at the end. "So close." My voice is shaky as I grind my hips against his fingers.

I'm taken off guard when Matt drags his hand out of my shorts and I whine in response at the loss of contact. Without giving me a chance to speak he grabs my wrist and drags me around the corner to the guest bathroom where he shoves me inside and shuts the door. A grin forms on my lips while I unbutton the clasp to the denim fabric and slide up onto the sink counter. My shorts are down around my ankles in seconds and he drags my swimsuit bottoms down along with them before dropping to his knees in front of me.

Matt runs a hand teasingly slow down my leg to my ankle where he drags my leg up over his shoulder before burying his face in my pussy. His tongue works magic over my clit as his fingers find their way back to my entrance. My hands reach down to grip his hair in my hands as I rest my head back against the mirror. I close my eyes and bite my lip, my legs spreading wider to give him more access.

When I feel like I can't take it anymore I grab the neck of his shirt to drag him back up to me. I sit up and press my lips to his in a rough kiss, my hands find the button on his own jeans. The jeans are quickly pushed to the ground and his hard cock is at my entrance. My arms wind around his neck as he sinks inside, burying himself as deep as he can causing a cry to fall from my lips.

I lean back and watch him, his muscles taught as he thrusts in and out, a thin layer of sweat covers his body. I know I won't last long. The way he uses his mouth did me in. His thumb finds my clit before grabbing me roughly by the back of the neck to drag me into an intense kiss.

I'm not use to this. The spontaneous sex. The mind blowing orgasms. I forgot that was all part of a relationship with Matt. You just never knew when he was going to be so turned on he couldn't help himself. I loved that about him back then. I love that about him now.

Matt buries his face in my neck as his thrusts become slower and he squeezes my hips enough to bruise when he cums.

"Jesus fucking Christ." He mumbles out as he lets out a shaky breath and pulls up his jeans. I continue to sit unmoving on the granite, my body numb. Once his clothes are back on he helps me with mine. My limbs begin to work again so I turn to look at myself in the mirror.

Not too bad.

I think to myself as I brush a few strands of hair back into place and fix my tank top. Matt wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my shoulder while staring at our reflections in the mirror.

"Better get out there." I mumble out. I exit the bathroom first and no one is waiting to jump out at us which is a good sign that no one showed up while we were preoccupied. Matt slips his hand through mine as we make our way out to the backyard where grilling is full blown. Brian has the speakers outside turned on and playing Kyle's favorite band of all time, Boston. Cash is tossing a ball back and forth for Bella, apparently having gotten bored with the grill master that is Brian. Or so he thinks.

As the soft tunes of 'More Than a Feeling' drift through the backyard, I begin to hear familiar voices coming from the driveway. The gate to the fence swings open and in walls Kyle and Johnny, Zack and his girlfriend Jenna, as well as Jimmy and his newly fiancé Madison. Bella leaves Cash for the moment to greet all the new faces.

I head over to the group of people and one by one we all exchange hugs.

"Happy early birthday, Kyle." I whisper in her ear as I hug her tight before taking the crock pot of honey garlic chicken wings from her. She thanks me with a warm smile and squeezes my hand before moving on to Brian who is waiting with open arms, his magical tongs still in one hand.

The patio table quickly becomes loaded down with all of the dishes everyone had pitched in and made. My stomach growls at the site of Zack's famous homemade white cheddar macaroni and cheese.

The backyard is a flurry of people laughing, drinking beer, and munching on random food that's everywhere as a few more of our friends show up. I check my phone to see if Samantha has texted me and see one missed text.

"On our way. Mia woke up late. Bringing homemade salsa."

Cash comes running over after talking with everyone and practically climbs up my legs to get my attention. I scoop him up and he wraps his legs around my waist.

"Mama, can we go swimming?"

"We can absolutely go swimming if you want to." He shakes his head eagerly yes and I set him back down on his own two feet before stripping my tank top off. I toss it onto the lawn chair as I scan the crowd for Matt. He catches my gaze and makes his way over.

"Hey, make sure Brian doesn't put onions on anything Cash is going to touch. He won't eat it if it even smells like an onion." I warn before shimmying my jean shorts down my legs.

"Got it. No onions." Matt's gaze lingers a little longer on my legs before snapping back to attention.

"You're like a sixteen year old boy, you know that?" I tease.

"I can't help it. How long has it been?" He leans in to press a kiss to my lips.

"Get a room!" Johnny calls out and throws the ball Cash had been throwing for Bella at Matt's back.

"Oh kiss my ass." Matt calls back before kissing me deeper, this time with tongue, this time way more dramatic. The kiss causes the rest of the group to whistle and cat-call which turns my cheeks a bright red. I pull away from Matt and there's a cheesy grin spread across his face.

"Now where's that son of mine?" I ask once I've caught my breath as I scan the backyard for the two year old.

"You going swimming?" Kyle wanders over and asks.

"Yeah, Cash's idea. You want to?" She nods and strips off her sundress before cannonballing into the warm water. I find my son staring in amazement at the edge of the water, one floatie secure to his arm while the other is held in Jimmy's hand who is struggling to get it on the uncooperative toddler. Cash giggles when Kyle comes back up for air.

"That was so cool!"

"Cash!" I shout across the backyard. His eyes flicker to me. "No floaties, no swimming for you. Cooperate or you're not going in." I scold and he straightens up by holding his arm out for Jimmy to slide the flotation onto his little arm.

I dive gracefully into the deep end of the pool and swim across to grip the edge where my son is waiting for me. I scoot back just a little and hold my arms out for him.

"Jump!" I encourage with a smile. The brunette boy hesitates for a moment before everyone in the backyard begins cheering him on to jump. I can tell he's loving the attention so he takes a step forward and leaps into my arms.

The water splashes him in the face and he laughs uncontrollably. I loosen my hold on him so he can float and hold him at arms length by the fingers. His little legs kick like no other to propel him forward and he is beaming. I've never seen him have so much fun and in that moment I am the happiest mom alive.

Nothing could ruin this night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!! Inspired and back at writing. I really want to finish this story! I have a few alternate endings in mind so comment and let me know your thoughts/ideas/what you'd like to see happen (: