‹ Prequel: "Need a Ride?"
Sequel: Thinking of You
Status: completed

Condoms

1/1

"Jack, baby. Stop. We're out of condoms." Alex whispered, pulling back from the boy beneath him, who was panting heavily and struggling to get his boxers off.

Jack paused his actions, looking up at Alex with an expression that the Brit would have found hilarious if he had a fucking condom.

"You're kidding me right?" Jack said, reaching over and moving Alex's hand out of their 'special' drawer so he could look because seriously, a horny and turned on Alex was seriously not the brightest Alex.

He rummaged around in the drawer, moving aside different papers and shit before realizing that Alex indeed had been telling the truth. They were out of condoms.

"Fuck." The younger whispered, pushing Alex off of him.

"So, what do we do?" Alex asked.

"I mean... We could always do it without a condom?" Jack suggested.

"No way. I am NOT going to fuck you without a condom."

"And why the hell not? We've done it before. I don't have any diseases and neither do you. And I sure as fuck can't get pregnant!" Jack huffed, crossing his arms and glaring at the older boy across from him on the bed.

"I know that baby. But in case you forgot, the last time we didn't use condoms, you bitched and complained for three days because 'there's fucking cum in my ass and it's leaking'!" Alex rolled his eyes, remembering how Jack had whined and complained for those 72 hours.

Jack scoffed. "You try having cum ease it's way from your ass and then we can talk."

Now it was Alex's turn to scoff, getting up from the bed, their earlier activities forgotten. 

"Where are you going?" Jack asked his boyfriend, shuffling from the bed in pursuit of Alex.

"To the kitchen. I'm hungry."

"So we're not...?" Jack nodded his head towards the bed behind him.

"Nope." Was Alex's response, exiting the room in only his boxers. 

"But, Alex!" Jack stomped his foot like a two year old.

"What? You wanna go out at-" he looked at the clock on the wall"-two in the morning and buy condoms?"

Jack shuffled awkwardly on his feet. "N-No. I'm just horny and hard and I really need you to fuck me."

Alex looked back at the younger, who stood looking at anything but Alex. "Well, if you want me to fuck you then you're gonna go out and buy them. I bought them last time."

Jack snapped his head up at that, shock and embarrassment chasing each other across his face. Alex had to bite back a smile. 

"B-But I... I can't."

"You will if you want my cock up your ass." Alex said, bluntly, shrugging and turning to open the fridge and pull out a piece of pizza left over from that nights dinner. He shrugged, deciding that he'd eat it cold and took a bite out of it, turning back to Jack, who was frozen to his spot. 

"Why can't you buy them?" Jack asked, uncrossing and crossing his arms.

"Because. I'm not the one who wants a dick up his ass."

Jack opened his mouth and then quickly closed it, reminding Alex of a fish.

"But... This isn't fair!"

"Life isn't fair, Jacky. Now, if I was you, I'd put some clothes on. I appreciate the nothing-but-boxers look but I don't think Ms. Adams would approve. She already hates you because of how loud you are."

Alex winked at the younger, making him groan and stomp back to their bedroom. He turned on their bedroom light, opening the dresser and pulling out a t-shirt and jeans, tugging them on quickly before moving to the mirror in the corner and trying to adjust his ungodly hair. Sighing in defeat when all he did was make it look worse.

He pulled on his shoes, opting for no socks because seriously, the store was right downstairs.

Ms. Adams was a family friend and had been nice enough to rent the apartment that was right above her store to Alex and Jack when they had been old enough and serious enough to move in together.

He trudged back out into the kitchen, ignoring Alex and his (sexy ass) smirk as he passed the older boy.

"Wait! What.. Um, what brand do I buy?" Jack asked.

Alex rolled his eyes, grabbing a notebook and pen before jotting down the brand and size of condoms he usually bought.

He handed it to Jack and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "The blue box."

And with that, Jack was moving away from his boyfriend, opening their apartment door and heading down the hallway.
--- 
Blue box, blue box, blue... 

Jack kept whispering to himself as he looked around in the condom/lube isle.

He blushed every time he saw words like 'erotic feeling' or 'super lubricated' because seriously those words were a bit weird to say.

He moved down the isle, different sizes and colors of boxes coming into view, along with blue but there were so many.

He picked one up, a light blue box.

The words 'New Look!' stood out and make him question what the fuck was new about them. Condoms were condoms, weren't they? You put them on your dick and then had sex. Simple.

So why was Jack having such a hard time choosing a box?

He bit his lip, reading the box over again and seeing that there were only 3 condoms in this box.

Well shit.

He put it back and picked up another one, this one was half purple and half blue.

'Fire and Ice: warming and tingling feeling for both partners'

Hmm, that sounded interesting but Alex had said BLUE, not PURPLE and BLUE.

He put the box back and picked up a gray-blue one, looking it over and shuddering at the words 'ultra thin, feels like nothings there!' because if your gonna use a condom that feels like there's nothing there, why use one?

This was why Jack was gay.

He shook his head, putting the box back and grabbing a dark blue one.

'Spermidical Lubricant' stood out like a sore thumb. Whatever that meant.

He sighed, already tired of looking for condoms even though he'd been looking for about 5 minutes. 

Fuck it, he decided, grabbing the dark blue box and the fire and ice box (because why the fuck not?) and walking over to the cash register, where Ms. Adams was, looking exhausted.

Seriously, this woman needed to learn the meaning of 'closing time'.

He set the boxes of condoms down on the counter and ignore Ms. Adams' look of disapproval.

She knew Alex and Jack were both flaming homos and accepted it. What she DIDN'T accept though, were the nights, like tonight, where the boys were gonna be upstairs having sex.  

Because seriously, who the fuck needs to hear 'Alex! Alex! Yes baby! Right there!' at three in the morning?

Ms. Adams didn't say much as she rang up the boxes of condoms, only rolling her eyes because Jack looked and felt so awkward about this entire situation.

"You need a receipt?" She asked, placing the items in a bag and handing them to Jack.

"N-No."

"Do you know how to use condoms?" She asked and Jacks eyes widened.

She already knew the answer but it was required to ask, so she did.

"I-I... Yeah." Jack stuttered out.

"Okay. Have a nice night, Jack."

"You too." And Jack walked to the back of her convenient store, opening the door to the stairs that led up to Alex and Jacks apartment.
--- 
"I hate you I hate you I. Hate. You." Jack said as he walked into the apartment, seeing Alex where he'd left him, leaning up against the kitchen counter.

"Why?" Alex asked, looking up and smirking when he saw Jacks beet-red-from-blushing-so-hard face.

"Because I had to go down there and look at condoms and I didn't know which ones to buy and then Ms. Adams embarrassed me by asking questions about if I knew how to use condoms when she, of all people, should know that I do. And I just... I hate you." Jack said, tossing the bag at Alex and rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"Can we have sex now?" Jack asked after a minute.

Alex laughed, looking into the bag.

"No."

Jack snapped his head up so fast that he thought he'd given himself whiplash.

"Why not? We have condoms now!"

"Yeah." Alex said, taking the purple and blue box out of the bag and setting it on the counter, leaving the other box in the bag before tossing it back at Jack. 

"You bought the wrong size."
♠ ♠ ♠
I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS CAME FROM BUT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE A ONESHOT ABOUT SHY!JACK HAVING TO BUY CONDOMS SO YEAH
enjoy and leave comments (I almost typed condoms omg) and recs pls
Ps I googled the condom boxes so anything in this is from that so ye