Miserable at Best

Hold Onto Me

(Juice's POV)

Image

"I know you love her man but you have to let her go. It's the best thing for the both of you, you don't want her to get hurt again." Jax's voice echoed through my ears as I drove to my girlfriend Faith's house. This was going to be the hardest thing that I would ever have to do. I shut off my bike once I pulled into her driveway. The house looked dark and unoccupied. "Babe, are you home?" I asked, looking around towards the back. "No. I'm at my parent's house. Why?" I sighed shaking my head. "Nothing, never mind babe I was just outside your house and wanted to see you real quick before I went home." I could hear the faint sound of someone talking in the background, probably her mom.

Her parents never cared to much for me, they always said that I was going to end up hurting her one way or another. Even though I tried my hardest to make sure Faith never got put in any danger, it all eventually caught up to me a few nights ago. We were at Gemma's house for a family dinner when a knock came to the door. It ended up being the Mayans and they came at us in full force. The house was destroyed and bullets were scattered everywhere. I knew I had to make sure Faith was ok, that was my main priority. But once I heard the sound of her crying I knew it was over. Not a moment later did the sirens start to come closer and soon they had swarmed inside the house, inspecting each of us. "Baby, oh my God." I rushed to Faith's side, seeing blood start to gush from her arm.

Immediately the EMT's took her out on a stretcher and out into the waiting ambulance. They assured me that it could have been a lot worse but she was going to live. I rode with her the entire way to the hospital, making sure that she knew I was there. I held onto her hand as tight as I could. I couldn't stop repeating myself over and over about how sorry I was and that I was never going to leave her side, especially after now.

"Juice, I know why your there. Come pick me up, please. I want to be with you." Her voice sounded like it was going to crack at any time. I hated it when she cried, it made me feel like I was just the worse person in the world. I shook my head but agreed to it anyways. I wanted to be with her just as bad too.

The drive to her parents house wasn't too out of he way and I arrived there in no later than twenty minutes. She was already standing outside waiting for me, dressed in a pair of black sweatpants and one of my many black hoodies. "Baby." I instantly wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug, inhaling the scent of her perfume, cherry blossoms and jasmine. "I missed you." I whispered into her ear. She gripped onto me almost like she was going to die if I let her go. "Please take me home with you." She pleaded with me. I took in a shaky deep breath. "I can't babe. You're at the safest place possible for right now. Besides you know it's too risky at my house anyways." She groaned loudly, clearly annoyed by the answer I was giving her.

I wanted her to be with me just as much as she did but I knew it was better this way. She could be safe away from all the gangs and drugs and guns.

"Faith please look at me." I took her face in my hands seeing the tears start to stream down her face. Like I said, I broke my heart every time. She sniffled as I started to wipe her eyes. "Please don't leave me." Those words made my chest start to hurt deeply as she practically begged me not to do this. I kissed her over and over, feeling the heat start to rise between us. I needed her so goddamn badly but I knew it would only make things harder and more stressful between us.

I pulled away from her before taking off my necklace and placing it around her neck. It was the last thing that my mother had given me before she had passed away, it was a small guardian angel pendant on a silver chain. "This will help keep you safe and so you'll always have a part of me with you. I love you Faith." We stood there in the middle of the driveway for what felt like forever until Faith's mother had opened the front door. She peered over at us from off the porch, scoffing at me as she saw me wave. I knew they hated me after all of this has happened.

"I love you more, Juan." I kiss Faith one last time before turning on my heels and heading back to my bike. As I put on my helmet and started the engine, I could see Faith still standing there with her face staring down at the floor. There had to be another way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to take a break from my usual A7X fandom for a bit since lately people have been asking me to try doing SOA which I hope you all enjoy, this is my first shot at a SOA story so any feedback is appreciated, I love the series and Juice happens to be my favorite, so yeah, I LOVE YOU ALL! :)