Miserable at Best

No Heroes Allowed

(Faith's POV)

It had been over a week since I had last seen or even spoken to Juice. Gemma still felt that it would be best if I still stayed in touch with her at least to let her know how I was doing. I felt bad about all the things that had happened at her home but according to her Clay and the guys fixed everything in no time at all. I sat around my parent's house, seeing various cars drive by. I missed being back in Charming. "Do you think I could go home for a while mom? I need to check up on things." I asked my mother as she stood in the kitchen cooking dinner. She looked at me with her brows furrowed. I knew she was worried about me but I knew that I was going to be fine. "I supposed so hun." I grinned happily before rushing to the guest room and grabbing my bags. I couldn't wait to be back in my own bed.

While I drove through the winding back roads to Charming, I couldn't help myself as I started on the small drive to TM. Once I slowly pulled near the entrance, I could see all of the bikes parked out front except for Juice's. My heart sank to my stomach as I decided to turn back and head home. A smile made its way onto my face once I saw my small house come into view. I unlocked the door, locking it once it closed behind me. Taking off my boots and jacket, and plopping down on the small sofa. The house was eerily quiet showing no signs of life anywhere. "Home sweet home." I breathed.

I wasn't sure what time I had eventually fallen asleep but the next time my eyes had opened, it was already noon. I made myself a warm pot of coffee before heading in the shower and getting ready for my day. I checked my phone casually, passing by all the pictures of Juice and I in my phone. Not knowing why I had sent him a quick message.

Me: Hey...I came back home.
Juice<3: Oh. Um do you want a coffee? I'm at the donut shop.
Me: Sure.
Juice'<3: I'll be right there.

I anxiously waited for Juice to show up, both nervous and excited to see him at the same time. In no less then five minutes he was in the driveway, knocking at the door. "Hey." He said simply as he handed me my coffee. I gave him a small smile before scooting aside so he could come in. "So how are you?" I asked while sitting down at the small dining table. He hesitated before taking the empty seat in front of me."Uh fine, I'm fine I guess. How was your parent's house?" I couldn't help but laugh at his comment. What was I supposed to say? Oh it was prefect especially since I haven't been around you or the club. Wrong. "Just peachy. How are the others?" He looked down and again waited before speaking. "They're good too. Jax is starting to go around with Tara now." I nodded, taking a good few sips at my coffee.

"Well that's great to hear." He stretched out some, looking at me from head to toe. "Yeah. Faith we need to talk about us. I don't want to stop seeing you." My heart pounded in my chest, well I wasn't expecting to hear that so soon. "Juice I haven't seen you or spoken to you since now, how do you honestly think that I feel? I feel horrible, I need you." He took my hand in his and gave it a light squeeze. I knew if he had got caught being seen with me the consequences could be terrible, at least for the time being. I know it was for the best interest of my well being and of the club but I loved Juice and I wasn't going to let anyone stand in the way of that. "I want you to be safe but I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to be with you." I couldn't resist the urge to kiss him any longer. Our lips meshed into a warm and passionate meet, making my heart skip a thousand beats.

A few moments later Juice's phone started to ring loudly. "Shit." He muttered while looking down at the caller id. "It's Jax, I gotta go babe." He said quickly before giving me a quick peck and bolting out the front door. I sighed, shaking my head. What was I getting myself into?

(Juice's POV)

"I'm on my way brother. No I haven't seen her, why?" I hurried as fast as I could out of the house before answering the phone. I knew it was wrong for me to drag Faith back into this but I knew that there was no way in hell that I was going to let her go. "I need you to hurry up and meet us here. Clay wants us to have a hit at the Mayans." Great, just what I needed. "I'll be there in no time." I started my bike and rode off in a flash, arriving at the clubhouse in almost five minutes flat.

"Aye Juicy, have you seen Half-Sack?" Chibs asked me on my way inside. I shook my head "Not since last night." He nodded, patting me on the shoulder before whispering harshly in my ear. "I know you were at Faith's." I froze almost instantly in my spot. Shit, I knew someone was following me. "I won't tell anyone just promise me you won't make things any more difficult then they have to be. That poor girl doesn't deserve any more than what she's already gone through." I just nodded silently before making a beeline to the backroom where everyone else was waiting for me. I sat in my usual chair beside Opie and Tigs as Jax, Clay, Bobby and Chibs shuffled inside the room.

"The Mayans are on our asses again and it looks like someones stuck their grimy fucking hands into our guns. I want them back and I want whoever is in the way of getting them back dead. Does everyone agree?" I flinched a bit at how direct and blunt Clay's words were but you would think I would be used to it by now. "Juice you and Opie ride with me." Jax stated. I just shrugged before getting up out of my chair and following them out to the bikes. Chibs, Bobby and Tigs soon followed suite behind us as we started to ride off in search of the Mayan's warehouse. I could only think about Faith and what she would have to say, but I was going to try my best to keep it all under the rug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to update since I received at least one amazing comment, thank you again CalebRivers; I hope you all give this story a try, I appreciate any type of feedback! Thank you! :D