Miserable at Best

Danger Line

Image

(Faith's P.O.V)

I didn't exactly know how to respond to his comment about Chibs knowing that he was still seeing me so I just sat there with my mouth hanging slightly open, looking up at him in disbelief. "Also, what did Uncer want? I saw him pull away from your place when I was pulling up." I showed him the card he had given me with his phone number on it. "He just wanted to make sure that I was alright and that if I needed something to give him a call." Juice's face relaxed a bit once I reassured him that I hadn't said anything about the incident. "So what are we going to do about it the whole Chibs situation then?" I finally asked, changing the subject. He scratched the back of his head, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm not really sure. I mean, I know he wouldn't rat me out to the club but at the same time, I know that he wants me to make the right choice and leave you alone." It was my turn to shrug my shoulders now.

I guess I could see the point he was trying to make, but I wasn't about to just give up and break it off with him, not after everything we've already been through. He pulled me into his arms in a tight hug and kissed the top of my head. "I'm not going to give up on us, you know. Your worth more to me than anything Faith." I couldn't help but smile at his kind words. It was cute to see him so loving and affectionate when he was supposed to be this mean and scary biker gang guy. "I'm not giving up on us either, that's why I came back home."

But before either one of us could say anything more, Juice's phone started to ring and I could already tell by the look in his eyes that it had to be someone from the club wondering where he was. "Juice we need you to go out to the edge of town and make sure the job was finished." A voice said on the other end of the phone. He must have shook his head at least ten times before he eventually hung up. "Let me guess, you need to go?" He sighed deeply before giving me a half hearted smile. "Duty calls babe. I'm sorry." I put my finger to his lips and shushed him. There really wasn't a need fo him to apologize, it happens constantly. "I already know the drill. Just call me when you have time or something." He gave me a quick peck on the lips before grabbing his vest and storming out the front door.

I could tell that this was going to be a long day already.

(Juice's P.O.V)

On my ride over to the outskirts of Charming, I noticed an unusually large number of police cars posted outside the sherriff's station. I was already uneasy about the whole entire Mayan's retaliation scheme and now this had just about pushed me over the edge. I was more so worried about Faith's well being than my own to be completely honest though. As I rounded the final bend, I quickly slammed on the brakes as fast as I could once I saw patrol cars come into view. Just fucking great, now we had another thing to worry about. I turned and headed in the opposite direction, pulling into a gas station parking lot. I pulled out my phone and dialed Jax's number while making sure that no one was within ear shot to hear my conversation. "We got problems. The cops are swarmed all over the dump site man." I pulled the phone away from my ear as Jax proceeded to scream and curse extremely loud, obviously not very happy about the news he just recieved, as if it wasn't aleady to be expected.

"Get over here as quick as you can and make sure your not followed." Was all I was ordered to do before he abruptly hung up on me. "Yes sir." I muttered before putting my helmet back on and starting up my bike, making my way over to the clubhouse.

I was immediately greeted by Tara and Gemma who stated that the guys were inside already waiting for me once I parked my bike and headed up the driveway. I nodded with a simple "Thanks." before I hurried up inside. Jax and Clay were in the middle of a discussion when I walked in and took my seat at the table. "You sure you weren't followed?" Jax asked sternly. I only nodded again in response. "Good. Now Clay says the ATF are out here trying to investigate the Mayan's warehouse being blown to shit. So that means no drugs and defintely no guns are to be transported unless otherwise noted." We all agreed simultaneously. The last thing we needed was to get caught and sent up to prison for the rest of our lives. "It's also come to my attention that there has been someone outside of the club talking with the cops." Clay suddenly interjected, making my eyes grow wide. "So I want everyone to lay low until this whole thing blows over. But, if anyone is caught speaking with an outsider, you will be dealt with." Again we all agreed and the gavel was hit on the table, signaling that court was adjourned.

Now I knew for sure that I had to watch my back especially when I went over to see Faith. Even though if I could, I think I would seriously reconsider being in club if I ever had the chance to leave. I would give up all of this just to be able to start a family with her. But for now I know that dream would have to be put on hold. "Aye, Juice." I drew in a deep breath before I turned around in my seat at the bar only to be faced with Chibs and Opie. "We need to talk to you." I grunted quietly, grabbing my drink and finishing off what was left of it before following them outside towards the garage. "What's up?" I asked as calmy as I could manage. "We need your help getting the rest of these guns out of here before Half-Sack takes the truck back to the tow yard." I felt a sense of relief sweep over me once I heard that. I actually thought they were going to talk to me about Faith, but I'm sure glad they didn't.

We hurried as fast as we could to unload the rest of the barrels filled with various weapons from off the truck and into the safehouse. I couldn't help to shake the feeling that we were being watched though. I stopped and looked around at our surroundings numerous times until we had finally finished. "What are you looking at man?" Opie finally asked me as we locked up the doors. I paused for a second, listening carefully at every sound possible before I answered him. "I don't know, I feel like there's someone or something out there listening or watching us." His face hardened a bit but he still seemed relatively calm. "I'm sure it's just your nerves dude, everything will be-"

"Freeze! Nobody move! Put your hands on your heads!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So I don't really know what to say except I'm sorry for making everyone wait so long for me to update or be active on Mibba at all. I can assure you though that I am back up and running again, so any feedback/comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks :)