Status: Updated Fridays

Echoes

Tony Stark is struggling. He's not the man he used to be. After the Battle for New York, things changed. For the first time in his life, he's scared. Relationship on the rocks, business fading from the limelight, Tony's life is upside down. The only thing he can focus on is keeping the people he loves safe. Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, Tony Stark has found himself in the dark. But in the darkness there is light, even if he struggles to find it.
Scarlett Damien is a media darling. Head of the newly founded developmental corporation, Refuge, she's filled with mystery and intrigue. There's more to her than what means the eye. She harbors a dark secret. Teaming up with SHIELD agents, she finds herself caught in Tony Stark's path. In a desperate attempt to save herself she just may save him too.
  1. All Is Not As It Seems
  2. Drink to Me
  3. Black Magic Woman
  4. Bad Press
  5. Making An Entrance
  6. New York
  7. Trauma
  8. Scotch
  9. Secrets
  10. Injection
  11. The Tide Rolls In
  12. Refuge
  13. Take Action
  14. Flies and Spiders
  15. Rumor
  16. Tragedy
  17. Intermission
  18. Dangerous
  19. The Measuring Stick
  20. Green
  21. Realizations
  22. Poison
  23. Bitter End
  24. Relations
  25. Temptation
  26. Sunset
  27. Hideaway
  28. Threats
  29. Theater
  30. Baggage
  31. First Blood
  32. Safety
  33. Memory Lane
  34. The Last Straw
    This fight has been a long time coming. Tony's had enough, Pepper's had enough... and Scarlett is full of sarcasm.
  35. United
    Scarlett arrives to find Tony buzzed and half asleep. She's worried but he's not... well not until the end there. Will they? Won't they? Who knows.
  36. Wounded
    When there's blood, there's usually a wound. When there's a spark- there's usually a flame. Shit's about to get real.
  37. Attack and Defense
    It's not what it looks like! Not at all. Well, they wish it was, but it's not. Scarlett finally gets to tell Pepper just what she thinks of her attitude.
  38. Limitations
    Things take a turn for the worse.
  39. Cleanse
    While things are getting crazy heavy with Scarlett, Tony's heart is finally light. He knows there are obstacles ahead, but for once he's ready to face them head on.
  40. Brick Wall
    Out of the woods but it's only a clearing. Scarlett has a heart to heart with Natasha but will it really last? The chaos is far from over.
  41. Bye Bye Birdie
    So now they give Scarlett fieldwork? This all seems very strange and... oh it is. Meet Mikhail. He's not a nice guy, not at all... and he has some nasty surprises up his sleeve.
  42. Leverage
    Things are about to burst into flames.
  43. Blame
    And that flame's name is Natasha
  44. Bail
    I'm not even going to be serious here, I call this chapter: sexual frustration party
  45. Recovery
    Sometimes at the end what you miss the most is your friend.
  46. Discomfort
    Nowhere's safe, not SHIELD. No one's safe, especially not Scarlett.
  47. Dirty Work
    Never one to sit idly by, Tony takes matters into his own hands.
  48. Come Together
    A few words can end a friendship if you let them. Sometimes you have to fight for what's important!
  49. Full Collapse
    This corruption goes far deeper than we thought
  50. Tick Tock
  51. Swan Song
  52. Inevitability