The Modern-Day Brady Bunch

The Beginning

Monica Rash had her first daughter at a young age. She was barely out of high school and didn't know what the future held. She married her high school sweetheart and the next ten years were glorious. They had two more daughters and moved into a huge house by the Malibu ocean. Harold Rash grew tired of the same routine every day; he never expected to have a wife and kids at his age. So he left, and Monica never let him look back. She raised her three little girls into beautiful, young women and all by herself. Her oldest daughter, Heather, was now a senior at Santa Monica high school. Devanie was a sophomore, and her youngest, Ruth, was in eighth grade. Monica's life had been a whirlwinded haze; the daily routine of working at the same diner for eight years, watching her children grow in a blink. Monica didn't even realize she was still breathing until her eyes met Frank Braden's.

Frank Braden, also, had his first child at a young age. He impregnated his only girlfriend, Kelly Tyler, on their first date. He asked her hand in marriage three days after the news. She said no. She had the baby, gave him full custody, and moved across the country. He still to this day has not heard a word from her. Frank met another woman a few years later named Tristen. Her tattoos and fire red hair had his attention at first site. She was a groupie for a big named band and Frank was hooked. They dated for a year and she gave birth to his second son. A few years went by before his third son came along. Tristen got to hold him, but shortly later passed away. Frank was devastated and went on a two-year depression. He saw his sons grow into men. Two of his sons are in high school while the other is close to joining them. Frank never knew he would find love after losing two women. Then while having lunch at the local diner, his eyes locked with Monica's.
♠ ♠ ♠
short intro. Tell me if I should keep going