Status: In Progress please leave feedback i want it

After the End: The Escape

The Long Night

We sat down with a fire now and just could hear the night start with howls and roars “Lots of things out there” “Yeah kinda glad were inside” Then distant gun shots rang out went on for about ten minutes then stopped and howls from same area then one from right outside are building we grabbed are gun and waited to see something as we pulled some vines back and watched the entrance and then more howls getting closer. “Crap I think there killing all the groups out here I mean that was a lot of fire power we heard” “and a lot of howls” “I bet the one outside was the basterd I stabbed” “Yeah you really pissed him off” “Well he attacked us first I just surprised him” then I saw some movement by the entrance “there look something just entered” The howls were still outside from all around “There trying to find more entrances” “Or there surrounding us in case of other entrances” then I saw more movement in the building “Flarea see if there are any lights” then about a minute later there was an engine sound and then the lights flickered on and I looked again and saw someone he was man who had a strange pipe thing he looked all around and then I saw a Drell in the isles and said “Flarea there must be a P.A. system” a minute later they Drell was getting close the to the guy and then “Hey guy three isles right of you is a Drell stalking” “Ill be right back Flarea” I ran out and went threw the isles and saw the Drell and pulled up my Boom stick and fired scraping the Drell’s underbelly It made some noise and ran then before it could round the corner the man thrust the pipe in it as he hoped out and it shocked it and sent it skidding down the isle and I blasted it again killing it. Then waved him over and said “Lets get him in the back for skinning he ran up and said “Who are you” “Hunter’s we cleared the Zards from this place and decided to make it are hunting camp” “Okay where we taking it” “Back of store” we went threw the vines and dropped it next to the other two “You killed two of already” “Yeah we got a jump on him then another came and ran away after I stabbed and twisted my knife in his eye” “I saw that one he was leading this large pack” “Damn he is a pack leader shit he just watched me earlier.” “Ya Drell can take serious grudges and actually be pretty good sports when not being mass hunted” “What do you mean” “He might spare you Intel he can have his own one on one chance to fight you” “Wow that hardly fare for me” Then he said “Hey wait I heard a girls voice over the intercom” “Oh yeah, Flarea he is back here” She walked out and said “Hello” “hey” “This is my girl me and her escaped from are old society behind walls and it is shit” “Oh that’s what behind those I always believed it was a radioactive waste yard” “No the smoke is some harmless chemical reaction that makes greenish smoke” “Really to scare people away” “Not at all to scare people inside from leaving they talk of lies like its super Radioactive and you will die from one whiff.” We all sat around and then heard some isles being knocked into to. “More are here” “Yeah lets get to the entry” we ran up and watched three Drell sniffing around I grabbed a small piece of rubble and said “Here throw this at those lights when the drell gets near the end of isle” I ran out and stood behind a rack and as it got close I saw the rubble fly hit the light the drell looked up I flipped around and blasted it right it the sweet spot with my boomstick sending it into a slight back flip and moaned as it died “Holy shit I cant believe that worked I grabbed a leg and started pulling it and then the guy came out and helped we all sat there and I said “Where are my manners which my foster parents tried to force down my throat, what’s your name” “Foster parents Shady you never mentioned that” “Oh sorry Flarea um yeah after my parents died they cleaned house and said they burned alive in a fire and I died too and then took me to the new head of guard and he claimed I was his son, I was only there for a few weeks” “Ok wow never mentioned that” “Sorry what is your name” “oh yeah that was quite a conversation” “Well you see my parents died from the sickness of a zard bite and that ended are society’s leaving the walls program and my name was completely stripped but enough my shitty life what’s your name” “My name is ----- and I don’t know if you had heard the gunshots a while ago that was my group I was with I ran miles from that pack and zapped a few of them with my custom cattle prod” “Ya I saw that thing in action” Then I heard a loud howl from the entrance I peeked threw the vines and the one I stabbed was there and said “That is him” “That is a pack leader and a very big one at that” “so he wont just leave he will watch me and wait tell im alone yeah maybe wait tell he is too” Flarea walked up “It looks like he is looking right at us” Then he howled and three from inside walked out and went behind him” I grabbed my knife and my machete and said “He wants me walked out and he walked in growled a bit and one stepped up with him I pulled the boom stick strap off me and threw it back to them “He moved his head and the other one stepped back and I pulled my machete and knife out he walked in “Think they will leave if I kill him” “Yes they will go to figure who is the next pack leader” he stepped up to the end of the isle and showed his teeth “Lets do this”
I ran at him and him to me we began to fight in the isle and he gripped on to my wrist with my machete and tore into my flesh a bit and I reached my other hand with knife in his mouth and shoved it threw the roof of his mouth he rolled over but held onto my arm still and knocked some entire rows of shelves down and it tore my arm so I stabbed him in the eye again and again Intel his jaw released my arm I rolled over and yelled “Shady hold on” I looked around and saw Flarea and ----- running over and the Drell leaving “Flarea I killed him, and my arm really hurts” “Yes it is pretty torn up lets wrap it up with something clean” She pulled her old shirt out of her bag ripped it up and wrapped my bleeding arm” “Well I want to thank you guys for helping me out” “Hey were friends now and I think you need a new hunting group” “Okay well im going to go find my supplies at my old camp now that the Drell are busy” “Okay we will se you back in town” He nodded and walked off I sat back and said “Okay I want to take my enemy here and get him stuffed we will need a to take him in something we can attach to the old bike we spent the next few hours of sunrise skinning the Drell and pulling there tusks and finding something my bike could pull it was about noon when we left and headed back Flarea drove slowly because the loaded up cart and we arrived at the walls an hour and a half later and they opened up and the Sheriff was there and said “Wow you guys were busy and what happened to you arm” “The un-skinned one back there me and him had a little one on one tussle and I won” “That is a pack leader no wonder the others broke up and ran there searching for a new one” We parked the bike and grabbed the alpha and the right tusks and walked into the hunting shop and said “here we got these” “Couldn’t pull his tusks out” “No I want to see if I can get his head stuffed and mount ready he is the Leader and the one who tore up my wrist” “What happened to his right eye” “Got the jump on him and he ran off came back with his pack” “Nice story here you go six blues two for him” “He Eliza was wondering if you wanted to keep the right tusks or if we could take them to her” “Ya here you go Flarea” “That’s going to be a cool scar Shady” “Yeah I guess but hopefully it hurry’s It hurts like hell” We walked off to Eliza’s and as we walked in she was sitting there and said “Oh what happened your hand its bleeding” “Ya this guy got a hold of it” Oh I like his fur” “It’s the pack leader id actual like to see if you can make it be able to be mounted” “Ya I can and I got an idea for the rest of the fur and oh you got the tusks and a pelts” “Yep just for you” Then I heard something moving and the Zards ran out and came up to us “Oh you brought them here” “Yeah being in the room all day was going to be boring and I think they believe your actually there parents” “Why would you say that” “They hide from everyone else that comes in” Flarea kneeled down and said “Yea im back my little babies” “well Ill get working on your carrying case for them now” “okay” we grabbed them and walked back to the inn we walked in with the Zards and I went up to the lady and said “Hey if a hunter named ----- comes in looking for us tell him are room” “Okay will do” we walked up and put them down and then Flarea said “are you guys hungry bet you haven’t ever tasted Drell” “you cut up some” “Ya she put it on the ground and they began to eat some “They like it I guess.” We sat around and laid down on the bed and I said “Finally some sleep.”