Status: Hiya~! This story will be co-written between my and my friend (meaning there will probably be a noticeable difference 'cause she's a better writer)! I wrote Karkats P.O.V. and she did Daves.

Comfort

Karkat's Perspective || Chapter One

I locked the bathroom door and pulled open one of the drawers. It was barren except for one razor that occupied a back corner. I pulled it out and set it on the counter. After rolling up my sleeves, I picked the small blade back up again and took a deep breath. I pressed it down and slowly drug it across my skin. Red blood poured out, reminding me once again why I was doing this. I was useless. Lowest of the low. A few hot tear slid down my cheeks.
"Fuck..." I slid down the wall I'd been resting against and dropped the razor. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rest my forehead on them and started crying harder. Everything was going downhill. The game, my blood, my relationships. That stupid blonde idiot with his "ironic" shades was with buck tooth wonder boy. And I hated it. Then again, I hated just about everything. I'd lost everything so far. The only thing I still had was my friendship with Dave. If that failed, I'd have nothing. But that stupid blonde had to be absolutely blind to my feelings. Probably from wearing his shades inside all the time. If that's how that works at least.
My head shot up and I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard foot steps approaching the door. I quickly stood up and pulled down my sleeve, not bothering the clean up the cut. I threw the razor back in the drawer and unlocked the door just as the future occupant knocked. I opened the door and looked up. Dave was standing in front of me, wearing his shades of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
~very short~ ^^ next chapter will be Daves P.O.V. and will be written by my friend! (it will probably be way better ;~;)