Status: On going! :)

Parallel Lines

Dos; Dalawa; Second

Jarod was absolutely not a fan of attention.

So definitely, he knew people won't be able to notice him as he went out of the room.

He went inside the comfort room, bringing out his phone. Seriously, where is Jennifer and I had no one to talk to? He thought to himself, as he looked for the girl's number on his phone.

He set it on speaker to hear where she already was. Jeep? Taxi?

"You skunk! Where are you?" He greeted as soon as Jennifer answered the phone.

Before the person on the other line reply, he heard a sigh.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Nothing, your twin sis is looking for you," He grinned as he spoke, clearly making a weird excuse.

He laughed and opened the faucet; he shouldn't be heard talking to someone inside the comfort room.

"No, you people just miss me," The person on the other line spoke.

Jarod chuckled silently as he rolled his eyes but before he could reply, he heard a person knocking on the door.

His insides turned and looked who it was.

Oh.

Erik.

He glared at him and whispered, "Go away!"

His friend grinned widely, wondering what was happening, "Are you having phone sex there you ass--"

Jarod threw a bottle on his friend, making his friend laugh and say, "WHATEVER, JAROD, WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE HORNY FOR FATIMA---"

"Now shut up and hang this up, I'll go there during re--"

Jarod glared and attempted to throw the bottle of hand wash to his well, friend. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, ERIK. I'M PRACTICALLY TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS."

"HAHA," His friend scoffed, "HOW OFFENSIVE ARE YOU GETTING TO?"

"OH YEAH? FUCK YOU, IT'S NOT FATIMA. I DON'T CAR--"

The phone started to beep, signalling Jarod that the person already hung up. He snorted and closed the faucet, facing his friend, "Thanks man, really, she hung up."

Erik entered finally, laughing as he checked the stalls if there were people inside, "I was right, you were having a detailed phone sex with a girl."

He locked his phone, and started to laugh, "Dude, please," He rubbed the bridge of his nose, "If I were having a detailed phone sex, I'd be with anyone except the person I was talking to a while ago."

"I knew it," His friend said, entering a stall, "I knew you'd plan on having a phone sex with me. You are gay, dude."

Erik was an absolute fag to start with. Jarod remembered how he got stuck with him from first grade up to present. Since they lived in the same village, both of them started to go to school together. Erik would only go to school on his own if Jarod got late.

Jarod chuckled, "Yeah whatever, I don't want to enter our room anymore."

"Then cut!"

"Well," He placed his phone inside his pocket, "I was really planning to. But seems like Jen is going to attend school, so I'll pass."

Erik coughed and flushed the toilet, as he spoke, "What's with her? You've been hanging out with her a lot." He went to the mirror, fixing his hair.

Jarod leaned on the cold wall, shrugging his shoulders, "Dunno. She's nice. I'm kind. Synonyms."

"Psh," Erik looked at him, "Stop it now if you're bored."

The tall boy laughed, his eyebrow rising at Erik, "I'm not that kind of boy. I know we're I stand, man. Friends."

Erik nodded and hushed him up, "Oh yada yada, dude. Which reminds me, Fatima's with someone."
Both of them easily got silent as soon as blurted those words to Jarod. The tall guy looked at the mirror then to his friend. Erik knew that it was the last thing that Jarod wanted to hear that day, but he couldn’t just let Jarod perform another program of stupidity about professing his love to the girl.

Jarod acted like he didn’t hear a thing and proceeded to dust his jacket off.

“I’m saying this to you,” Erik glanced at him, “Because you kept on pushing yourself to her.”

Jarod let out a laugh mockingly as he stared at his friend, biting his bottom lip, “I’m not pushing myself to her. Like I said, I know where I stand in relationships, Erik. I’m not planning on going for her anymore.”

“I’m just saying, man,” Erik shrugged and smirked, “I know you. And I know your moves.”

The tall boy slapped Erik’s shoulders, chuckling, “We all know I had my chance with her. And that’s it. I’m not that stupid to let my soul get twisted with her blonde hair anymore.”

Erik shook his head, simply disagreeing, “That wasn’t what you were saying the other day.” He went to the door, about to exit the comfort room.

“I know,” Jarod sighed, “She’s the death of me, you know?”
♠ ♠ ♠
OTHER CHARACTERS:

Erik - Sammy Boy - Patricia