Status: On going! :)

Parallel Lines

Cuatro; Lima; Fifth

“Stop taking my French fries!” She slapped his hand away. He laughed, shoving a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

McDo was actually the last thing she wanted to eat at. But this dude was cheap as hell, telling her this was the only he could afford. She had enough money anyway, and she got fed up with so much McDo for the past few weeks.

As she watched him eat angrily, her mouth twitched, “Calm the fuck down, you’re just eating, not running in a race track.”

He grinned at her, mouth filled with food. She laughed and ate her French fries peacefully. All she did was wait for this stupid boy to finish his meal so they can finally go out and stroll a bit.

She stared at the boy In front of her and glanced around the place, it was her first time to visit SM Bacoor’s McDo. “This place is actually bigger than SM Sucat’s McDo.”

“Yep,” he said as he took a sip of his drink, “And I’m always here.” She watched as his hair bounced as he ate, well that looked very fluffy, she muttered.

She felt her phone rang, she easily took her phone and told him, “I’ll just take this.”

“Hello,” she answered.

“Where are you? I have no one here.”

It was her friend, Jennifer; she could hear by her voice the wariness. She swallowed slowly before she replied, “Um, with Jarod,”

“What time are you two going back?” Her friend asked, “You’re lucky Sir Ace is not looking for you two.”
She glanced at Jarod, who was now finished with his food and looking at her, eyes full of curiosity. She couldn’t let anyone know she was going to cut with a boy – that would be a bad rumour.

“I’ll be back whenever I can,” She answered as she bit her bottom lip.

“Alright. Bye.”

She hung up the phone and grinned at Jarod, feeling so nervous. “Now what?”

The tall guy shrugged his shoulders and replied, “You’re not going anywhere.”

“Like I’d go anywhere,” She scoffed, “I barely know this place.”

-

The two strolled around SM Bacoor shamelessly, not minding the fact that they were wearing their uniforms with logos of the school they were studying in. She yawned, looking at Jarod who was practically checking a pair of shoes.

“I can’t help but wonder,” Jennifer stirred her tongue, “How far is your place from this mall?”

The tall boy glanced down at her and back to the shoes, “Don’t need to ask, we’ll go there later and you’ll realize how close I live.”

“What?” She hit his arm, making him groaned, “Are you that stupid?! What if your mother’s there?”

He laughed, placing his arm around her, “Then, I’ll introduce her to you, is that a bad thing?”

“Oh alright,” She smirked, “Then I’ll tell your mom how much of a real asshole you are.”

He squeezed her as he laughed, “I hate you, don’t get me started.” She laughed as well, pushing him away, “Go away.”

“Of course I can’t do that,” She continued, ruffling his hair. “We all know you’re protecting your dumbass grade in conduct and she has her expectations high on you.”

He nodded, pulling the girl closer to her, “You know, I’m really glad I still have your 2H pencil with me.”

“You!” She glared at him, stopping on her tracks. “I’ve been looking for that for the last 2 weeks, and it has been with you?!”

He smirked down at her, “Come on, Jen,” he laughed, “I’ll just have it forever. You know? Just a gift from you.”

“Fine.” She rolled her eyes, strolling again, leaving him behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER!!!!! ! !! ! !LOLOL