Status: (Ongoing story.)

Moons Silver Promise

Princess Serenity is shocked when her mother Queen Serenity sends her and her four body guards from their beloved, peaceful Kingdom of the Moon, to the strange and different Kingdom of Earth in the hands of the rumored icy and heartless Prince Endymion when her life is threatened by the evil Kingdom of the Dark Moon. Serenity is angry when she gets to Earth, the handsome Prince both infuriates her and makes her whole body light up with desire. She hates him for the effect he has on her, but she knows he is the only one that can save her....or so the prophecy that tells of them being "soulmates" claims.
Endymion was happy with his life before the gorgeous daughter of the Moon came to him, he had power, riches and all the women he wanted. But when he gets thrust into marriage he starts wondering if the prophecy is true. After all she seems to be the perfect match for him; she is fiery and stubborn like him, every look he takes he feels his dead heart start coming alive after all his years of living. Well undead living....
There is just one thing that he never told Queen Serenity when he agreed to take her daughter...he is a vampire and vampires in his family have a tendency to break the heart of true loves. So in saving his wife he just might end up hurting her more than anyone thought!

NOTE: All Sailor Moon characters do NOT belong to me, they belong to the creator and other companies. Story lines, Original Characters and creatures are mine.
  1. The Queen's Solace
    The Queen's point of view and how the whole story started.
  2. Serena's First Kiss