Status: Inactive, being re-written.

Something's Gotta Give - Original Verison

Jealousy

Skye's Point of View

I woke up the next morning with a massive hangover. Matt was still sleeping so I quietly got out of bed and grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower. I turned the shower on and while I waited for it to get to the right temperature I took some aspirin. I checked myself out in the mirror and I looked like a hot mess. I replayed everything that had happened between Jade and I the day before and sighed. We hadn't had a fight like that since the tour we had to go on with the guys, and even those fights weren’t that serious. I decided to stop thinking about it and got into the shower. After, I got dressed and applied a little bit of makeup. I was brushing my hair out when I heard a knock on the door. I walked down the hall and went to the front door and opened it. I saw Jack standing there.

"Uh, hey," I greeted awkwardly.

"Sorry to just randomly to stop by, but I just wanted to see if you were okay," he explained.

"I'm fine," I said.

"Well, that's good," he nodded, seeming like he wanted to know more. Of course he did, Jack was nosy.

"If you think I’m going to tell you what happened between Jade and I, I'm not saying anything," I told him.

"I figured. Jade's in New York right now and hasn't spoken to me much," he replied.

"Well, I’m sure she's fine and having a fun time," I said.

"Yeah, probably," he said.

"Did you want to come in? Alex isn't here," I offered.

"Sure I’ll stay for a little bit," he agreed.

I let him in and we went into the kitchen. I made some coffee and we sat at the table and made some small talk. About an hour later Max came out of my room. Jack had a weird look on his face.

"Oh, hey Matt, didn't know you were here," he said coolly.

"Well, you never asked Jack," I said a little defensively.

"You know, I have something I just remembered I had to do so I should get going," he announced abruptly.

Jack got up from the table and left before I could say anything else. Matt grabbed a cup of coffee and then sat down at the table.

"Well that was awkward," he said.

"You're telling me. I don't know what his issue is," I said.

"Maybe he likes you? And he thinks something happened between us,” he offered up.

"But nothing did," I replied.

"Not yet, at least," he said.

"In your dreams, Webb," I rolled my eyes.

Matt smirked at me and I smacked him upside the head. He laughed and I rolled my eyes. The rest of the day went by pretty quick. Matt left around eight that night and Alex still wasn't home. I decided to watch some TV. I ended up watching some cartoons that Elizabeth would watch out of boredom, plus I was missing her. It was so quiet with her being gone. I hadn't heard anything from Kellin yet but I knew he would be leaving within the next few days. An hour or two passed and I was tired. I decided to go to bed. I hadn't checked my phone in a while and I saw a text from Jade saying we needed to talk when she got home. There was also a message from Kellin saying he was going to drop off Elizabeth tomorrow morning. I sighed. I was not ready to face Kellin tomorrow as much as I wanted to see Elizabeth. I hadn't seen him since we broke up. I changed into some pajamas and crawled into bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep within minutes. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry about the long wait between updates, guys! Jen had a lot going on, so she had to take a little break from writing, but we should have the next update super soon! Thanks for hanging in there with us!