Status: Inactive, being re-written.

Something's Gotta Give - Original Verison

A Return

Skye's Point of View

I woke up the next morning and texted Jade to tell her what happened. I knew she wouldn't be up for a little while so I got off the couch and headed to my room to get a change of clothes so I could take a shower. I noticed my door was opened and Kellin was already gone. I saw a note on my bed and I picked it up and read it.

I left early this morning. Didn't feel like waking you or Elizabeth up. Hope to see you in a few weeks at the concert. I'm sorry about last night. I love you.
Xo, Kellin


I sighed. Now I’d have to explain to Elizabeth. Hopefully these next few weeks would go by quickly so she could see her dad. I grabbed clothes and took a quick shower before Elizabeth woke up. I was brushing my hair out when I heard her.

"Where's daddy?" she asked.

"He had to go on tour, sweetie," I explained.

"Oh okay," she said, looking sad.

"How about we go get some breakfast?" I suggested.

She smiled and nodded. We walked to the kitchen and Elizabeth sat at the table.

"What would you like this morning?" I asked her nicely.

"Hmmm cereal!" she declared.

"What kind?" I asked.

"Fruit loops," she decided.

"Fruit loops it is then," I agreed. I grabbed a bowl, spoon, and the milk. I grabbed the cereal out of the cabinet and poured some into the bowl. I then added the milk and handed it to her.

"Stay here; I'm going to check on Uncle Alex," I told her.

She nodded and I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I walked down the hall and went to the bathroom to grab some aspirin. I took a deep breath and knocked on Alex's door. I heard a “go away” but I went into the room anyway. I closed the door behind me and sat on Alex's bed. He had the covers over his head and I moved them down.

"What the fuck, Skye!?" he grouched, fighting for them back.

"Well, good morning to you, too," I said, half-chuckling.

"I said go away," he said angrily, finally giving up on the covers.

"No, you're my brother and I have the right to check on you," I said. So it was going to be like this.

"Well, I'm fine so go away," he insisted grouchily.

"Hmm, nope, I'll stay here," I decided.

Alex sighed loudly and threw his pillow over his head. I moved it away and threw it on the floor.

"Skye, seriously, get out of here or I'm going to kill you," he threatened.

"I bring you aspirin and a bottle of water and this is how you treat me? Some brother you are," I said.
I tossed the water bottle at him and he put his hand out for the aspirin. I handed it to him. He took it and I heard my phone go off in my back pocket. It was from Jade.

Hey, Jack wants to throw a party tonight so I'll talk to you then. Everything okay? Oh, and if Alex wants to come and bring Isabel he can.

I'll be there and I'll make sure Alex is. Isabel on the other hand won't be. I'll explain later. I answered.

"So Jack is throwing a party tonight," I told Alex.

"Not in the mood to go," he stated, his voice monotone.

"Lex, come on, it'd be good for you to get out of this depressing room of yours," I pleaded.

"I said no. I'll stay home with Elizabeth," he insisted.

I sighed and pushed him into the inside of his bed so I could lie down next to him. We stayed quiet for a few minutes before Alex broke the silence.

"I can't believe Isabel cheated on me," he said.

"Well, at least you don’t have to worry about being married for a long time and then finding out," I said, hoping to find a bright side for him.

"I guess.” He sighed again. “I just really thought she was the one.”

"Well, of course you did, you loved her a lot. It's going to take time to get over her but you have me, Jack, Jade, Rian, Zack and Elizabeth to help you through it," I told him.

Alex was about so say something when his door opened. Elizabeth was standing there looking at us.
"I wanna watch cartoons.”

I nodded and got off of Alex's bed. Elizabeth walked away and I turned around and looked at him.
"You're going to that party or I will kick your ass.”

Alex threw his hands up and groaned. "Okay, Mom."

I rolled my eyes and walked out. I put cartoons on for Elizabeth and cleaned up the kitchen and called a sitter for Elizabeth. The rest of the day went by pretty fast and I was getting ready for the party. Elizabeth's sitter was going to bet here soon so I was rushing. I had a little black dress on and my hair was slightly curled. I was putting my make up on when the doorbell rang. I walked down the hallway to the front door. I opened it and it wasn't who I thought it was going to be. It was Zack. The one person I had been avoiding for the last two years.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Well, hello to you, too," he said with a smirk.

"Seriously, what do you want?" I said, ignoring him.

"Alex asked me to stop by so I did," he replied.

"Whatever," I said with an eye roll.

I let him in and went back to my room. Alex walked past me on the way there.

"Zack's here," I said.

Alex nodded and walked off. I was finishing up and that's when I noticed Zack was standing in my doorway.

"Could you go away?" I asked, annoyed.

"Are you still mad at me? After two years?" he asked.

"Let me put it this way,” I said harshly, “if I wanted to, I would kill you right here, right now."

I pushed past him and he grabbed my arm. He quietly closed my bedroom door and gently pinned me against the wall. He got close to my neck and stopped. I sucked in my breath and I could feel him breathing on my neck. I knew what he was doing and my mind was telling me to stop him but my body was saying otherwise.

"You look stunning," he whispered.

He kissed my neck lightly and I closed my eyes. He placed some more kisses on my neck and kissed up my jaw line. I bit my lower lip and opened my eyes. Zack was looking at me with a smirk. He brought his lips closer to mine. He was about to close the gap when there was a knock on my door.

"You ready to go? Elizabeth's sitter is here," Alex said.

"Yeah, just give me a second," I stuttered.

Zack moved away from me and walked towards the door. He still had that smirk on his face.

"I'll see you later Skye," he said.

He left my room and I sighed. This was bad. Really bad. I grabbed my shoes and coat and walked out of my room. Alex and Zack were waiting for me. It wasn't even past seven thirty and I already needed a drink. This was going to be an interesting night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter! Hope you guys are enjoying. Leave us a comment, subscribe, and recommend!