Status: Inactive, being re-written.

Something's Gotta Give - Original Verison

Mistakes

Skye's Point of View

After talking to Jade, we went back downstairs. Everyone was crowed around the breakfast bar. Jade decided to go talk to Alex and I went over to see what the hell was going on. I saw Jack attempting to eat all the chicken fries. This was going to end badly, for sure. I saw Zack looking at me from across the room. I rolled my eyes and focused back on Jack. He was gradually starting to slow down. I grabbed myself a drink and sat down next to Jack.

"Dude, you probably should stop eating all of these," I warned him.

"I'm fine Skye, I got this," he insisted though he was getting a little green.

"You're going to get sick," I warned.

"Am not," he said.

"Whatever you say, Jack.” I rolled my eyes.

I got up and left the room. The rest of the night went pretty fast. I don't know how many drinks I had but I was feeling pretty good. Everyone was starting to leave and I went to find Alex when I ran into Jack. He had that look like he was about to throw up and before I could say anything he puked all over me.

"Jack, I swear to god I'm going to kill you!" I yelled.

"Shit Skye, I'm sorry!" he apologized.

"Oh, I'm going to show you sorry when I get my hands on you!" I threatened.

I was about to attack him when Alex grabbed me and held me back. Jade saw me and looked at her brother, shook her head, and gave him an “I told you so” face.

"You can borrow some of my clothes Skye," she offered.

I sighed and followed her upstairs. Jade handed me a pair of sweat pants and a tank top.

"Guest bedroom and bathroom is the last door on the left," she told me.

She went back downstairs and I went to the guest bedroom. I closed the door behind me and went into the bathroom. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and slipped out of my dress. I grabbed a wash cloth and put some water on it. I was started to wash off my chest area where Jack's vomit had stayed. I was beyond angry at him. Of all people why did it have to be me? I cleaned myself up and then started working on my dress before it would stain.

"New tattoo?" I heard a voice say.

"Jesus Christ, Jack! Don't you know how to knock!?" I exclaimed.

I started to get dressed and Jack chuckled.

"Please, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before," he said.

"We don't talk about that with the door wide open, Jack!" I warned.

Jack closed the door and sat down on the toilet seat, watching me.

"I just wanted to say sorry about puking all over you," he said.

"Well thanks, you can go now," I replied.

"Oh Zack gave me these papers and told me to give them to you," he said.

I took the envelope from him and opened it. I started reading them and my heart dropped. I guess my face gave it away because Jack grabbed the papers from and read them too.

"DNA test?" he asked, confused.

"Two Goddamn years later and now he asks for this? I'm going to kill him," I snapped.

I started to walk out of the bathroom when Jack stopped me.

"Just let it go for the night. You can stay here and hang out with Jade and I and just talk shit about him," he told me.

"No, this is beyond stupid. Elizabeth isn't his and there is no reason why he should be asking this now," I said.

I walked downstairs and searched the room for Zack. He was with Alex and Jade.

"Zack, may I have a word with you outside?" I said, not very friendly.

"What's wrong Skye?" Alex asked.

"This," I said.

I handed Alex the papers and grabbed Zack by his shirt and dragged him outside. I made sure we were far away from the house before letting him go.

"Seriously?! A DNA test?! She isn't yours!" I yelled.

"I forgot how you are when you're mad, it's kinda cute," he said.

"Oh, I'll show you cute when I decide how I want to kill you!" I threatened.

"Please just do the DNA test. If she isn't mine, it shouldn't be a problem right?" he asked.

"That's not the point Zack, why wait two years?" I asked.

"I miss you, that's why," he answered.

"Well I don't miss you at all," I replied.

"Your body said otherwise earlier.” He was smirking.

Before I could say anything else, Zack kissed me. I pushed Zack away and looked at him.

"I'm with Kellin now," I said.

I texted Alex saying I was heading home. The walk wasn't too far away so I was fine. I got home and paid Elizabeth's sitter and let her go. I went to check on Elizabeth and she was sleeping. I closed her door and went into my room. I turned my TV on and plugged my phone in to charge for the night when I heard a knock on the front door. I walked down the hall and unlocked the front door. Zack was standing there. I didn't know what to say or do. I let him in and then closed and relocked the front door.
"Skye, look I'm sorry about everything, I shouldn't have done any of this," he said.

I was still a little drunk, upset, and confused. Kellin and I weren't on the best terms and I knew what I was about to do was way wrong but I was hurting. Zack was waiting for a reply and I took him by surprised when I kissed him. Things quickly escalated from there and I knew in the morning I was going to regret this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to those of you who subscribed! We hope you're enjoying and we'd love some comments!