Cheater's Karma

Cheater's Karma

"Thank you so much for watching Chloe for a little bit Austin," I smiled. He smiled right back. "Anytime Blue! You'll be back at three, right?" "Precisely," I grinned, "once again thank you so much!" I gave him a hug and said my goodbye's to Austin and my beautiful baby girl Chloe.

Chloe is almost six months old. She was born back in early November. She has beautiful dark brown hair that is starting to grow, glowing brown eyes, and pale skin. She is absolutely darling, just like her father. That darling gem of ours is Alan Anthony Ashby.

We have been together for a little over two years. We met each other through Austin when him and Alan were working on their band project before Austin rejoined Of Mice & Men bringing Alan with him. After knowing each other for about six months, he asked me to a movie and we just really connected; that was the night he asked me to be his. In March of 2012 I found out I was pregnant and Alan was very excited and said he is committed. Him and Chloe are my world.

Right now I was on my way to the grocery store, which is why I left Chloe with Austin. Alan also had to run some errands to the music shop, which is why I couldn't leave Chloe home with him. As I stopped at a red light, I reached for my purse to fish out my wallet so I could just bring that in instead of my entire purse. As I looked through, I realized my wallet was not inside. When I set my purse back down the light turned green and I drove forward.

I racked through my brain to think of where I had misplaced it, when all of a sudden it hit me. It was on the coffee table at home. I groaned knowing I had to turn all the way around and drive back home to capture my wallet. I took a U-Turn and drove all the way home just to get my wallet. I finally reached my neighborhood and pulled up to Alan and I's house.

As I pulled in, I realized Alan's car was still here and a new car I have never seen before. 'Did he not leave yet?" I questioned myself, ignoring the fact that there was a car I have never seen here in our drive way. I turned off the car and opened the car door and slipped out of the car seat. I slammed my car door shut and walked up to the house and took my key out to unlock the door, when I realized it was cracked slightly. I pushed it open and walked in closing it behind me.

I walked over to the living room and saw my black, leather wallet. I went to grab it when suddenly I heard a small giggle from upstairs. I raised an eyebrow and stood up straight, staring at the stair case. At first I thought my mind was playing tricks on me, but when I heard another giggle I knew my mind was telling the truth. I walked over to the stair case and took small, quiet steps.

I walked past Chloe's room and walked straight to our room. The room where all the giggling sounds were coming from. I walked up to the door and put my ear against the door to here what was going on in there. There were giggles, moans, and very weird noises. It got to the point where I decided to open the door.

I barged in without a warning and my eyes widen and my mouth dropped. Alan and this beautiful blonde head making out full on with her in only her panties and him in only his boxer briefs. The blonde opened her eyes and saw me standing there fully shocked. She stopped kissing Alan and he looked very confused, until he saw me standing there with teary eyes. "Blue I-," he started, but I had to cut him off.

"Please save the poor excuse and miss I suggest you leave," I choked. She got up and threw her clothes back on. She walked out with a guilty look on her face. As she walked out the house I turned to Alan, who looked just as guilty. I looked at him with sad eyes.

"I honestly can't believe what I just saw," I croaked. "Blue I am so sorry," he said with teary eyes. I just shook my head and went to our closet grabbing a small suit case. Alan's eyes widened, "Blue, don't." I ignored his plead and walked into Chloe's room, grabbing all the stuff that she would need.

Alan walked up behind me and tried to grab my arms, so I would stop packing Chloe's things. "Blue, please stop," he cried, but I just slapped his hands away. I was starting to get annoyed by him basically asking me to forgive him and stay like nothing happened. It's like he expects me to stay. I finished packing Chloe's clothes and walked back into our his room and set Chloe's suit case down and went to grab a bigger one for me.

I started to grab all my belongings and threw them into the suit case, not caring if they were unfolded or tangled. Alan walked up to me from behind and quickly and successfully grabbed my arm and spun me around so I was facing him. "Blue, please let me explain," he whispered. "Explain what? You were cheating Alan. Plain and simple," I seethed. I ripped my arm away from his grip and kept packing.

"Blue I know I fucked up, but please stop!" Alan sobbed. I turned around and just blew up. "Just shut the fuck up Alan! Don't tell me to fucking stop packing and just forgive you like nothing happened, because guess what? Something did happen and I am not going to just forget it!" I screeched. I then zipped up my suit case and sat it down onto the floor and looked back up at the ginger mess now sobbing to himself, knowing my words were true. "Was I never good enough? Am I not worth your time? Did I ever mean a thing to you or was I just a prized object?" I said, angry tears now falling.

He looked up, red, brown eyes staring me down. "Of course you are good enough! Of course you are worth my time! Of course-." "Does Chloe even mean a thing to you?!" I cried. His eyes went wide, "She means the world to me!" He yelled. "Then why would you cheat and ruin our relationship? Was it because you were horny and couldn't keep it in your pants?" I questioned.

He looked down and sobbed harder and right then I knew that was the exact reason why he cheated. "How long have you been doing this?" I choked. "Two months," he choked and sobbed even harder. I let out a wary breath and grabbed both suit case handles. "Well, congratulations on ruining my trust and ruining our family," I croaked and walked out the room.

As I walked down stairs, I heard Alan's cries to stay. I closed the front door and ran outside to my car. I unlocked the car and threw both suit cases in the back and slammed the door shut and opened the driver's door and started the car. I closed the door and buckled up and slipped out the drive way. I drove a few blocks down to Austin's house, until I was finally there.

I parked and got out of my vehicle and ran up to Austin's door. I banged onto the door and waited for him to answer. He opened the door and his smile dropped right as he saw me, "Blue what's wrong?" "Go ask your best friend," I managed to choke out. "Here, come inside," he offered.

I walked in and set myself down on the single chair in his living room. A few seconds later he walked over and sat on the couch across from me. "Okay, explain what happened," Austin sighed. "It all started when I forgot my wallet," I began. I told him the whole story from me forgetting my wallet to driving to his house.

Austin got up and pulled me into a hug. "That was a dick move. I honestly don't know why he would just do that," he whispered. "Me neither," I choked and broke into small sobs. Austin lifted my chin up with his pointer finger, so I was looking at him. "You can stay here if you'd like. Just so you can get your mind straight," he insisted.

I smiled widely and hugged him even tighter. "Thank you so fucking much," I said relieved. "Anything for you Blue," he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and calmed down a bit. "Where is Chloe?" I asked now curious.

"She's sleeping upstairs in the crib," he said simply. "A crib?" I choked. 'He got a crib just for her?' I thought. "Well since I kind of figured I would be helping out, I got a crib so when she got tired she could go to sleep," he confessed. "That is so cute of you," I giggled and stood up.

"I'm going to go grab mine and Chloe's things," I said and walked towards the door. "Would you like some help?" he asked. I grinned, "that would be lovely thank you." We both went outside and he took my case in, while I took in Chloe's. This was a start.

~~~~~

It has been a week since the incident with Alan. Austin has been helping me out with Chloe and I was grateful for that. Alan has been calling my cell phone none stop to the point where I had to turn it off. This whole week I have been getting this gut feeling like something bad was going to happen. It was honestly starting to bother the hell out of me.

I was cradling Chloe in my arms when I heard Austin's home phone ring. Austin walked out of the kitchen and picked up the phone. "Hello?" he started. As I watched him on the phone his facial expression went from chill to panic. "Okay thank you so much," he said and put the phone down.

"What's going on?" I asked starting to get worried. He turned his head to face me, "Alan got in a car crash." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, "oh no." "Come on, we are going to the hospital. Get your keys and I'll take Chloe," Austin said quickly and I gave him Chloe. I grabbed my keys from the key rack and Austin and I rushed outside and got Chloe situated in her car seat.

Austin and I got into our seats and I started the car. I zipped out the drive way and turned to Austin, "St. Mary's?" He just nodded and I drove to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, I started to feel guilty. Guilty because I ignored his calls and I ignored that gut feeling.

~~~~~

Austin went up to the front desk and asked what room Alan was in, while I held Chloe in my arms. Once the lady up front told him the room number, he grabbed my hand and the three of us hopped into the elevator and zoomed up to the third floor. We finally got to his floor and we walked over to room 134. The door was closed, so I first took a peep through the rectangular window. He looked like a train wreck.

Baggy eyes, his skin was paler than normal, bruises everywhere, and his lips were red and busted. He looked like a major alcoholic. My eyes got watery and I looked at Austin. He gave me a look of sympathy, "here let me take the baby so you can see him and I'll call the rest of the guys to tell them what happened." I nodded in thanks and gave him Chloe.

I opened the door slowly and as I came closer to him, it looked like he was sleeping. I sighed and ran my hand over the bruise on his cheek. I bent down and kissed his cheek lightly. "Alan, I'm so sorry," I croaked. Slowly his eyes opened and he shook his head, "don't be. This is my fault. I drank and drove."

I was startled by his quick reply. He looked away and sighed, "you really have no idea how sorry I am. I am a coward. A fuck up." "Yes you are," I stated, "but I will still and always will love you." He chuckled and sighed, "how can you still love me after what I did? I don't deserve you." "Love doesn't go away that quickly you know?" I stated.

He shook his head and sighed once again. "Why did you drink and drive anyways?" I asked. "I was hoping I wouldn't make it back. The guilt was eating me alive," he quivered. I was really crying now. I bent down and hugged him, trying not to hurt him in any way. He wrapped his arms around me and cried with me.

This is when I knew he was sorry. I knew he loved me. Yes what he did was a big dick move, but I am willing. I knew no matter how many times he screwed up, I would always love him. As risky as this could be, I had to give it one more go.

"Alan?" I whispered. "Hm?" he mumbled. "Even though you screwed up, I am willing to give our relationship another go. I forgive you and I love you, but as of now you don't have my trust. You are going to have to earn that back, but I want you, me, and Chloe to be a happy family again." I said in truth. He looked at me as if I was insane for taking him back, "are you serious?" "Very serious," I smiled.

He smiled bright like a kid on Christmas day. He pulled me down and kissed my lips with passion. I could him smile in the kiss and I pulled away grinning. "Is Chloe here?" he asked. "Yes, she is with Austin," I replied.

"Can I see her?" he asked. I smiled, "of course! Be right back," I said and walked out of the room. I saw Austin sitting in a chair tickling Chloe and he saw me. "The guys are on there way," he smiled. "Great! Alan wants to see Chloe," I said.

"Okay, here you go," he said and gave her to me. I thanked him and walked back into the room. Alan held out his arms and I handed over Chloe. He looked her in the eyes and his eyes sparkled. "Hey baby girl, I’m so sorry. I’m not going anywhere. You are my world and what I did was awful, but I will make it up to you and your beautiful mother. I love the both of you and I will never break this family again," he said and kissed her forehead.

And from that day on, he kept his word.